Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is your NEW favorite/least favorite body part?

Okay, I always used to say my favorite body part was my eyes or hair. But, now that I'm losing weight, I want to focus on parts that weren't worth focusing on before. Now, my favorite body part is my legs. My least favorite (still) is my belly.

So, DO NOT SAY EYES, HAIR, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN'T BE IMPROVED FROM WEIGHT!!!

Be proud! What's your new favorite body part!!!???!?!??

Ah, great thread Jennie. My newest favorite is my face, it's really thinned out in the last couple months. I no longer have a triple chin! I've just got a 1 and a half chin! I noticed myself doing my hair and makeup more often too, as if to highlight "Hey, check out my thinning face!"

Can I make a list? I have pretty high self esteem...LOL!

My neck because I actually have one now!

My hip bones, because I can feel them!

My arms. They're actually smaller than my husbands now...woo hoo!

Least fave right now are my legs...they're thinner but they look droopy! Ick!!

Fav - probably my waist. I have one now, and it really helps you look that much slimmer. Plus with a defined waist, and now a flatter stomach, my boobs look a lot bigger.

Least fav - probably my neck area, collarbones, etc. They've gotten really boney, and it's really starting to become uncomfortable and inconventient to scratch. The other day someone patted me on the back, up high, and was like "Ugh, your back is all boney now." (It's not, but it's not just me that's noticing)

I would have to say my favorite area is my waist, for now. That's were the weight is coming off fastest and most noticeably. I absolutely hate my legs. I have my dad's legs and have always carried a lot of weight there. I have always been able to leg press more weight that my DH. I can't wait to see those puppies actually look like a ladies legs!:thumbs_down:

Can I make a list? I have pretty high self esteem...LOL!

That was funny! I say that we should ALL have a list! If not, we're being WAY to critical of ourselves and why did we do this in the first place!?!?!

(Okay, I know the health thing, but, only being in our thirties, you CAN'T say looks wasn't in there somewhere!!)

my fave area is definitely my decollatage. :thumbup:

Least fave are my arms from the lose skin and batwings.

My least favorite is my boobs. They lost tissue and went south. My favorite part is my stomach.

least favorite: bat wing arms and saggy droopy boobs

favorite: a much thinner face and no longer have multiple chins

Favorites are definitely my back and cute butt. I've always had a nice round and firm butt and curvy back when I was smaller WAY back in the day. Nice tiny waist too and it's coming back as well. I missed you, where'd you go?? My face is thinning out too, it's looking really nice. My boobs were starting to deflate like two pathetic mylar balloons, but recently I started some strength training in that area, and pumping up the muscles in that area has helped to perk them back up. Who knew?

My worst is my arms and legs. Getting the batwings and I'm trying to combat this with weight training and actually has been helping some. Others say its not that bad, but I hate it!

My favorite is my face and neck.... seems to be lots of our favorite! It is a great feeling not to have 2 chins and to actually look like I have a neck.

Least favorite.... that's a toss up between my belly and my upper arms. I seem to be losing very slowly in the mid section. Someone asked me if I was pregnant the other day!! ughhhh... way to burst the bubble of a lady that just lost 50 pounds! And my arms.... GROSS! Batwing hell! I may never be comfortable in a tank top.

I have to say overall.... I am extremely happy with the way my body is changing. I like every single inch of me better then I did when I was 50 pounds heavier!

Most favorite is my shoulders on up. My face & neck are thinner, I have more of a chin and collarbones which makes my whole upper area look way different. I even cut my hair in a bob to emphasize it. My least favorite is my thighs (look all saggy now) and butt and hips are gone. I got bat wings too. But I still like NOT being 300+ pounds even better.

The first place I noticed my weight coming off was my face, shoulders and boobs. I am shaped like an apple (my name fits my shape). Have always had skinny, shapely long legs so I would have to say they are my favorite body part. Least favorite is waistline and back. It's the shape God gave me so I dress to cover my problem spot and accentuate my legs.

I think my favorite spot is my ankles. Crazy huh? I was just glad finally have them back now that I am not full of Water weight.

My least fav is my belly. I'm an apple, too...and this time my tummy isn't responding as quickly to the weight loss. I am hoping the next 50 lbs will fix that!