Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hey every one !!!!!! good news

Hey everyone i just got back from the phys. doctor today and he told me that i would make a perfect canidate (sorry spelling) for the lapband surgery. now all i got left to do is my nutrition class. only one class and then get my uper gi done and i thank a stress test done and then im off to my journey. so if any one gots any comments let em rip lol!!! im so excited :biggrin2: im tring to get pics of me put on here so i can have a before and after. also does any one know how i can post one of those things were it says your starting weight and then your gole weight ???? well thanks everyone for the help and support :tt1:

Hi Jason. Congrats on your good news.

You can get a ticker at Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy.... Just follow the steps, then copy and paste the code for bulletin boards into your signature.

Hey everyone i just got back from the phys. doctor today and he told me that i would make a perfect canidate (sorry spelling) for the Lap Band surgery. now all i got left to do is my nutrition class. only one class and then get my uper gi done and i thank a stress test done and then im off to my journey. so if any one gots any comments let em rip lol!!! im so excited :biggrin2: im tring to get pics of me put on here so i can have a before and after. also does any one know how i can post one of those things were it says your starting weight and then your gole weight ???? well thanks everyone for the help and support :tt1:

hey how do i get to were i change my signature page lol!!!

Click on the phrase "your signature" in my last post -- it's a link to the signature edit page.

:cursing: Ok I needed to give everyone a up date on me cause I haven't been on for a while . After I went to see the phys. doctor they called me back and told me I needed to go to the local mental health to get a clearence letter from one of there doctors. And I went (why they wanted this I dont know) but any ways I went and they gave them the clearence letter. I got to go tomorrow and take my nutrition class then after that I got to go do a upper GI and some lab work and a cardio test then talk to the doctor and than off to the road to a new life. So things are starting to roll in the right direction for me now :redface:

Hey Jason,

It is very typical to require a psychiatric evaluation. Lapband is a major surgery and requires a big commitment on your part. They are also concerned that people with active eating disorders not be banded before dealing with those. So it was just to make sure that you're mentally and emotionally stable and able to handle the surgery and everything that goes along with it.

Sounds like things are going right along for you. Good luck!

Best of luck Jason, and remember your not alone. Just look at these boards. We are all here to help.

Carol16_5_20.gif

:frown: Ok I needed to give everyone a up date on me cause I haven't been on for a while . After I went to see the phys. doctor they called me back and told me I needed to go to the local mental health to get a clearence letter from one of there doctors. And I went (why they wanted this I dont know) but any ways I went and they gave them the clearence letter. I got to go tomorrow and take my nutrition class then after that I got to go do a upper GI and some lab work and a cardio test then talk to the doctor and than off to the road to a new life. So things are starting to roll in the right direction for me now :tt2:

YAY for you, keep us posted on your success!!!

Kat

congrats jason.... I got my approval, and my Dr. just fax'd over my medical clerance yesterday. I also got me approval letter in the mail from my insurance company... so i am on cloud 10 right now... when u go to the ticker page to get a ticket in another screen have your lapband talk edit profile page up and on the left hand side click on edit signature and copy the ticker and past it in the edit signature box and save and u should be all good..

i would make a perfect canidate (sorry spelling)

My posts are full of typos, so this is in no way a dig... I just wanted to say how much I loved your spelling of candidate. I said it out loud and I could hear your accent!

I'm English, so the difference brightened my day.

Anyway, back to the important stuff, great news about your approval mate. i hope all the rest goes just as swimmingly!

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my psych appt I hope it goes well. I hope your journey is quick and stress-free!

Well everyone I got good and bad news the good news is I completed everything except my heart clearence I went to South Carolina heart center and seen Dr. Grainger he did a EKG and he told me I had some adnormality on the test and wants me to have a stress test done before I get a clearence. :scared2::( So everyone please pray for me !!!!! LORD GOD I hope nothing is wrong. I go tomorrow to get my stress test done and I will keep every one posted on the results. And if everything is good I will go to the next step and consult with the Dr. and then get my surgery date :thumbup:

Congrats! I passed my psych eval last week but I still have 5 months nutritional classes. :( Good luck!

congrats jason.... I got my approval, and my Dr. just fax'd over my medical clerance yesterday. I also got me approval letter in the mail from my insurance company... so i am on cloud 10 right now... when u go to the ticker page to get a ticket in another screen have your lapband talk edit profile page up and on the left hand side click on edit signature and copy the ticker and past it in the edit signature box and save and u should be all good..

So you've lost 51 lbs before even getting banded? You're doing great!! Congrats.