Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Brigham and Women/Faulker Hospital

Thanks Carol! Where is the meeting located at the Faulkner? I am feeling in much better spirits today.

Jennifer,

I'm so glad your feeling better:tt1:!! It's a major surgery and we have a battle ahead of us all. I'm not really nervous but I'm feeling ant-sy like a little hyper:ohmy:. I know I'm gonna need support. So I hope to see you!!!

I go in the driveway and go left up the hill & bear right. That entrance is the 3rd floor, go past the infomation desk on the right and use those elevators up one floor to the 4th floor. I think you take a right and go down the hall to suite 4420. The meeting is in the waiting room, with the dietitian. (the office staff are gone for the day by then).

CarolD

my plans got canceled so I will see you all tonight! :(

Hi All,

It was nice meeting everyone tonight at the meeting. :thumbup: Say a prayer for me Wed. morning.

I'm very excited to get the surgery behind me and start this new Journey. I feel great knowing

I have This Group there to support me!!!! :unsure:

Good Luck Carol - I am sure everything will go well and that you will have an easy recuperation.

I really enjoyed tonights meeting - it leaves me strengthened and committed that I can do this!!

As always, great to see all of you tonight! Jennifer, so glad you found us. I apologize if you ended up going home on Morton Street---I didn't realize there was a Detour tonight!

Carol, best of luck on Wednesday. Keep us posted---and please forward us a link to that 2 oz Protein shot thing you had tonight. Let me know if it's any good!

Thanks!!! :unsure:

It was a nice meeting last night! Good group ! I hope to make more of them. Good luck Carol....tomorrow will be here before you know it and the journey begins! I hope it goes as smoothly for you, as it did for me! Keep us posted!

I must have missed the Protein shot thing...but were you referring to a protein bullet? Like these?

Protein Bullet - 42 Grams of Perfect Protein :: Most advanced high Protein Drink ever produced for the Lap Band, Bariatric, and Gastric Bypass lifestyle.

Great meeting last night! I always come away with a feeling a hope and last night was no exception.The fight continues and I'm more determined than ever to not keep up the battle.

Best of luck and a swift recovery Carol :unsure:

Tova let us know how the upper GI goes and I hope you can get a fill soon.

Jay...proud of you stay on track and be kind to yourself

Nice to meet all of you! No matter where you are on your journey you help me either reminding me how far I have come from or giving me the reminders that I need to get back to the habits I had.

What a nice meeting! After getting lost (and being a half hour late) I almost just headed home, but I am sure glad that I didn't!!!

Carol, good luck tomorrow! It was great finally meeting you in person! It was also nice meeting everyone else.

Paige, no worries. I was able to find my way around the detour- haha. Turns out that actually was the way I came except at the last rotary I continued onto the Jamaica Way instead of turning up Centre.

Thanks everyone!

Carol,

Good Luck Tomorrow!!!! Please check in and let us know how things went and how your doing.

As always, great to see all of you tonight! Jennifer, so glad you found us. I apologize if you ended up going home on Morton Street---I didn't realize there was a Detour tonight!

Carol, best of luck on Wednesday. Keep us posted---and please forward us a link to that 2 oz Protein shot thing you had tonight. Let me know if it's any good!

Thanks!!! :sigh:

Hi Paige,

Here's the info for the Protein Shots. I'll let you know how they taste :) in a few days.

Qty Item ID Price Total

1 220-0148 19.99 $19.99

Dymatize Elite Liquid Protein Shots, fruit Punch, 2 fl oz, 12 bottles

1 220-0149 19.99 $19.99

Dymatize Elite liquid Protein Shots, Tropical Splash, 2 fl oz, 12 bottles

Subtotal $39.98

Shipping - UPS Ground $4.95

Total $44.93

--

Netrition.com - The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

Email: service@netrition.com

http://www.netrition.com

Thanks Everyone for all the support,

I've met some really neat people :tongue:!!! This site has been a great resource for all the questions I had and more stuff than I ever thought of asking :) I'm feeling very excited. :thumbup: I'll let you know how it goes in a couple days. I know I'm in the best hands, in the best hospital, in the medical capital of the world. :sigh:

Hi folks....hope everyone is doing well, specially Carol! Check in and update us when you can! I hope it has gone smoothly for you!

Hi All,

I'm Back!! It’s day 3 out of surgery and I’m feeling pretty Good!!!

My Dr. had to do a "Substantial" Hiatal Hernia repair. I was on the table for more than 3 hrs. then to the recovery room. Soooo, most of Wed. was a Big Blurrrr.

Thu. was very long and uncomfortable but, I still wanted to go home.

I walked my laps around the surgical ward, Stage 1 fluids, my stage 2 Protein drink and left Hospital @ 5:30 pm. I arrived home 8:30pm.

Fri. I was up to watch the sunrise, and went back to bed. I did good drinking my fluids. I went slow & steady to meet the requirements. Much less gas pains than my 3/31/10 gallbladder surgery. No nausea, no choking and no throwing up. These were my biggest fears. I’m just hanging low for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks for all the support you’ve given me!!

great to hear Carol. take it easy:thumbup: