Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This thread is going to be sooo inappropriate!

:::Goes to Check Denise’s question in the powder room…:::

Oh geez....

Probiotics??

>>Post Date: 7/20/08 12:14 pm

Hi all, I started taking a probiotic pre DS just to see its effectiveness. I have smelly poos now and sometimes bad ones like a RnY poo since I have RNy in my system. I started taking 2 a day and last week increased to 3. Sometimes I do think it works great; poos not smelling bad, and then other times not workiing so well so I don't really know. Well so I am thinking maybe just wait till I do get the DS to see how it works? It has 1 billion live cells and is acidophilus. It was the only one at Walgreens. Maybe there was another; I am not sure. I am going to get to GNC and check out some there and to check on the D and I do need calcium citrate so I really do need to get some of that.<<

The drugs aren't working PRE DS but that's okay, she's going to wait until AFTER DS to see what happens.

Holy crap... she's in for a surprise. ;o)

OMG!!

If her poos are so bad NOW that she needs these meds and are not even working… then are we ALL in for a surprise.

If you are ever in the public restroom, for a little relief out in the world and as you are sitting there you notice a smell of death that hits you like a ton of bricks… you will know.

omg LOL ewwwww

Why isn't DS more popular?

^^That link just pissed me off :thumbup:

Now for smelly ones.

It's the ****s~~~~~

flagyl

Looking for suggestions...big time potty problem!

Honest Experiences with Poop and Gas Issues

Why would anyone want to have the runs everyday? Don't understand it...to lose weight not worth it.

DS sounds completely and utterly horrible.

OMG...and they wonder why DS isn't more popular. LOL

Why isn't DS more popular?

^^That link just pissed me off :thumbup:

Now for smelly ones.

It's the ****s~~~~~

flagyl

Looking for suggestions...big time potty problem!

Honest Experiences with Poop and Gas Issues

Why would anyone want to have the runs everyday? Don't understand it...to lose weight not worth it.

DS sounds completely and utterly horrible.

I don't know, I still can't get over the lady with stinky poops now, Probiotics aren't working, but she's going to have DS anyway and "see what happens." Who needs to wait for DS to see what happens? If she has that problem now with RNY she's going to have mega problems with DS.

Gross. Some people....

You know, I just refuse to respond to someone that starts a thread with "potty problems." We are adults in this world! Is it sinful to speak and behave like an adult on an adult message board vs. writing like a 5 year old??? Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

I'd rather spend more money getting my band ajusted then smell like a cowpie :|

and yea why do they talk like kids? they say Poo and potty and poops LOL

The quote from one of those threads on there that gets me is

"I'd be sleeping away and my wife would be dying. I'd wake up to a fume of farts and perfume as she tried to overpower my smell."

Ewww. LOL

Today I also saw a thread about DSers exchanging clothes...I thought...'I wonder how stained or how smelly these clothes are' LOL

"I have pooped my pants more than any 5 year old, I could write a telling book, for sure." OMFH

LOL yes that was a quote that got me too LOL

I think that's the same guy who pooped in a bucket...not sure though LOL