Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This thread is going to be sooo inappropriate!

Thank you so much for the response! I just did the stalker thing and looked at your blog. Clearly one can tell that you have done SO well! I need to remember to take sideways pics too; they're major!

Ha - What stupid thing did I notice...that you can see your eyes more clearly when you smile! Of the 900 reasons to hate having my picture taken, that one is up here! I have the chubbage cheeks and my eyes look like slits when I smile. I clearly need to go to bed, huh?

Congrats Jaime and keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for the response! I just did the stalker thing and looked at your blog. Clearly one can tell that you have done SO well! I need to remember to take sideways pics too; they're major!

Ha - What stupid thing did I notice...that you can see your eyes more clearly when you smile! Of the 900 reasons to hate having my picture taken, that one is up here! I have the chubbage cheeks and my eyes look like slits when I smile. I clearly need to go to bed, huh?

Congrats Jaime and keep up the good work!

That's one thing I love now! LOL The biggest difference to me is just the smile, period. I used to hate pictures so there aren't many and those that do exist don't show me smiling.

Oh and I don't wanna fail b/c I want the Stalker to kick himself!!! 0:-)

See "Ugh MEN" thread.

I think now that surgery is getting closer to being a reality, I'm just wigging myself out. The stupid DS thread about how LB should be taken off the market b/c it doesn't work (esp for the SMO/MO) just freaked me out. Screw them and their stinkiness.

I'm the opposite. As my surgery comes closer I am more and more determined and feel that I have nothing to worry about and that it's REALLY going to happen.

When I was farther away and having to fight with my insurance about things I never felt like surgery was ever going to happen. Then on the 8th this month they started talking about preop with me and said I will be starting it sometime in October. And surgery in November

I am bound and determined to let nothing get in the way of this changing my life.

For the first time, I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing...

Because a bunch of people think THEIR surgery is the best? Come on, we all think our surgery is the best.

But I thought it was amusing that they were complaining about this thread on LBT but they have their own thread on the DS forum dising the lap band. Both are equally as bad, IMO.

They say it's to educate people who come to their board but there is no way I'm going to take advice on what it's like to have a lap band from someone who hadn't got one. Same as I'm not going to take advice about what it's like to live with a DS from someone who hasn't got one.

I'm so happy the VSG board isn't like that. And even happier that the Lightweight board is completely against surgery wars. They are so pointless!

Only reason I don't like the DSers on OH and I talk about them is because they were assholes to me said I would never lose weight would always be fat until I came crying to them begging for the DS

OK, I tried to figure it out myself, but I just can't...what does this disgusting DS stand for??? It sounds gut wrenching and awful, so I must know! :lol::thumbup:

OK, I tried to figure it out myself, but I just can't...what does this disgusting DS stand for??? It sounds gut wrenching and awful, so I must know! :lol::thumbup:

LOL...Duodenal Switch.

They ARE seriously fucked up in the head.

Pardon my french but that's the only way to explain them.

Because a bunch of people think THEIR surgery is the best? Come on, we all think our surgery is the best.

But I thought it was amusing that they were complaining about this thread on LBT but they have their own thread on the DS forum dising the lap band. Both are equally as bad, IMO.

They say it's to educate people who come to their board but there is no way I'm going to take advice on what it's like to have a lap band from someone who hadn't got one. Same as I'm not going to take advice about what it's like to live with a DS from someone who hasn't got one.

I'm so happy the VSG board isn't like that. And even happier that the Lightweight board is completely against surgery wars. They are so pointless!

It crackes me up the most when the DS'ers say in one post "I hate it when they [lapbanders] say their surgery is the best, when we're just spreading information".....but then they turn around and compare the lapband with being in a building that's on fire?!? That's too funny.

Also, I love the exchange between the 2 DS'ers and the lady that was trying to say "why not live and let live". She'd post a point and be all reasonable, and they would come back with "Damn, I'ma fixing to stuff my face with gravy". That whole exchange made me laugh soooooooooo hard I had tears rolling. But I think that perfectly symbolizes how the DS'ers are (at least on OH).

Can you picture it? A roundtable discussion on WLS:

Lapbander - Well, there are some rules with the band

RnY'er - We've made some dietary changes as well

DS'er - Gravy!! Ima eat ice cream with syrup!!

Lapbander - Uh......ok, but anyway, about the band

DS'er - I eat fried mayonaise and lose weight! Gah! Porkchops!!

and so on for the entire length of the debate

LOL OMG PLAIN you make me laugh so hard. I love it LOL

everyone do me a favor go here

One more reason not to get the lap band...

goto page 6 look for LeaAnn and the post where she has the on DS shirt. Look at the back of her pants...

Doesn't it look like she has old shit stains on them that she tried to wash out?

I didn't really see old fecal stains, but I did like it when she said "most people would give their eyeteeth to look like me", or something like that. Just the arrogance of it. DS'ers are too easy to bait. They swallow it every time.....It's like kicking an anthill....they swarm out all chaotic touting some study that supposedly states how the DS is so superior to every other surgery available.

In the end, I'm happy with my band. I'm not going to try and persuade anybody which WLS surgery they should have, that's up to them.