Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

List your lapband confessions here.

Why is it that when i get some "good news" on the scale that i start sliding back down a bit.

Still my overall direstion is positive,and i'm excercising. overall loss is 32 lbs. and a couple of sizes. i love my band

amanda

OMG! Thats all I am going to say. I am so scared of the scale. I am back on track today though. All the way!

Ditto...

I'll join the ranks of wagon-faller-offers. I had a cadbury cream egg, several other pieces of candy, quite a few boiled eggs, and more ham than I care to mention. I am surprised that the scale wasn't up this morning, but it has remained steady so far. I did go out and walk today and got back on track with eating. I guess I'll allow myself this treat!

McDonalds does not agree with me.

Tried an Egg McMuffin the other morning because I was on the road and starving... I ate about half of it, but it was NOT pleasant going down.

Yesterday the kids had nuggets and fries, so I tried to have a few of those. About 3 nuggets and 6-8 fries - again with the hurt.

I love me some McD, but not enough to be in pain for it!! Guess it's time for us to go our separate ways. McD probably accounts for at least half of my excess weight. LOL

Angie - I'm so sorry about your break up with Micky - but honestly girl - you were so BETTER than him! He did not even deserve you, and I think you made the right decision.

(hehe)

I am more upset about my breakup with Mickey than I was about my first husband. :biggrin:

Love hurts!:cursing:

I stayed on the plan, except for the following (keep in mind I started starving on P.O. Day 3):

I did do the Clear Liquids all week until the last day, that evening I had a Protein Shake. I knew the next morning I would get full liquids and I figured it wouldn't hurt, and of course I was right. I sipped very slowly and listened to my body for signs of rejection. None.

I stayed on my fulls for almost the whole week and started my mushies a full day early. Again, listened to my body for any irregular signs and did fine.

I did my mushies (which was supposed to be two full weeks), but I only lasted one week. I started to incorporate my soft solids a week early. Not all the time though, only several times during that week. I was still pretty restricted then and got full really fast.

The week after that was a disaster. It was that time, and I was craving Doritos, and like Shortgal mentioned, I am very addicted to them. I gained five pounds in 3 days! What a shocker! I immediately stopped and tried to regain my good standing, and since then I have not eaten one solitary chip of any sort in 23 days!! I won't ever again. I can't, I just can't resist them.

I am on a pretty regular diet now. I can eat all meats except steak. I tried a very tiny bite last weekend and it was too dense. I did try a bite of pancake to (which I love) and felt a terrible pain! Never again.

Hang in there everyone, we will get though this together.

Love hurts!:)

I think I will send Micky my surgery bill..... don't know why I didn't think of this sooner!!!

I was never in very deeply with Mickey -- we just dallied occasionally. Sometimes his love was smothering...it was just too much, and I only found out later that his love came with a very steep price. Like heartburn, indigestion and this truth of this poetic gem (thanks to one of my old favorite shows, "Daria"):

the greasy fry

it does not lie

its truth is written

on my thigh

I still flirt with him. A McNuggets happy meal with apple dippers here...a few stolen french fries there. But I won't let him hurt me again. I have to be strong.

Edited by GreenChrysalis

I accidently ate a tad little piece of potato skin and it hurt so bad for ten minutes. I am afraid to eat anything i've been told not to from fear of the bands punishment. Nothing may happen but then again with my luck i'd end up in the hospital! lol

i have a friend that tried to eat a donut and on the second bite they had to call 911 and she had to go to the hospital and have it removed.

i'm going to learn from her lesson. I'm a chicken. :lol: my 1st fill is next week.

you were very lucky! :smile:

Jeanie

Never had much of a relationship with Mickey, I had mine with Burger King, he definately made me his "queen". Couldn't pass his house without stopping to see what he was cooking for me. I never cared that he was having the same relationships with others, I knew that he cared for me more, because he ALWAYS made my meals special (TLC) tender love and

care. He never complained about my weight and didn't mind that sometimes I had to count change for the food, just as long as it was correct. LOL Well, after LBS, I had to end the relationship. I pass his house still and turn my head because sometimes it hurts to think of the good times we had together. Now, I'm considering GNC and my ever-loving fills to take his place. :thumbup:

I keep in my freezer a box of sugar free fudgcicles, skinny ones, 40 calories so when i feel like binging i have 2 or 3 of those and i'm still under my 1200 for the day. they are really really good. i also have sugar free popcicles by dreyers, 30 calories ea. when i have three i feel like i'm pigging out but i'm ok. the sugar free stuff that uses splenda is so good so my sweet tooth is safely satisfied.

if i can't beat it, i don't think i can go with out something sweet so now i do it with control... for how long though...hoping for ever, this band wasn't cheap and i'm a self paid bander, i just can't see throwing that money in the garbage can. lol if we go off what we are suppose to be doing then let's just confess and get back on the mission we started on. :thumbup:

Jeanie