Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

vicki,

i may not be far behind you. i feel tighter but im not as bad as you. im going to ride it out for a few days and see if it turns around...lol

vicki,

i may not be far behind you. i feel tighter but im not as bad as you. im going to ride it out for a few days and see if it turns around...lol

this is insanity, i'm sorry for u val, but kinda glad i'm not alone. they make me feel like an anomoly. I can't wait another minute, if they had evening hours i would be up there right now. I am so thirsty I could drink lake erie. eeewww....:)

this is insanity, i'm sorry for u val, but kinda glad i'm not alone. they make me feel like an anomoly. I can't wait another minute, if they had evening hours i would be up there right now. I am so thirsty I could drink lake erie. eeewww....:eek:

Wow Vicki... You're only 27lbs from your goal! You're doing real good! You'll probably make that goal by this summer :)

Don't worry about being an anomoly ...its good to be different :(:wink: Let us know what happens.

Wow Vicki... You're only 27lbs from your goal! You're doing real good! You'll probably make that goal by this summer :lol:

Don't worry about being an anomoly ...its good to be different :):wink: Let us know what happens.

awwwwwwwwwwww, I wuv u biggurl.:wub::wub::wub: u soooo sweet.

OK so I was deflated all but 1 cc left in the band.:w00t: he took out .8 last week and 3 cc today. So, I went to wegmans and bought lipton chicken noodle Soup and a diet pepsi, cause I haven't had a diet pepsi in 1 year and 9 months, boy did it taste gooooood, so everything went down without a hitch, and then still warm mmmmm there was this uncut loaf of sourdough bread and I couldn't resist, so I did broth and fluids all day and the bread was calling out to me, so not taking any chances, I lubricated it with whipped butter, er, u know, so it would go down nice and smooth. Uh, well not so much, it was stuck for a good hour, so shame on me and no more bread! I have to go back next tues, and I will start to get refilled. But you know, I think I have been too tight for a long time, cause now that I can eat, I can't remember the last time I could eat normal..:(, sooooo I am going to go nice and slow, and I am not going to get so tight I cant eat normal again..... Had Hoff, barb, and a new PA with me in training the whole time again.....I am so Happy I can drink I could sh** !!:eek: PS i lost 2 more lbs since last tues so down to 185, not sure if it will stay off since it could be I was dehydrated or because I can eat now..hahahahaha

OMG!! I got to keep this weight off I just noticed my BMI! WOOHOO!

Edited by vicki's band

Hey all

I've missed a lot. Vicki wow! You caught up with me! I have to get my sh*& together so I can get my last 25 lbs gone. I've managed to mess things up and have family court tomorrow so I've been stressed for the last week and have managed to eat 2 times in the last 10 days without throwing up, and somehow, I gain when I don't eat

Just had 1 bite of Breakfast and threw up like a crazy person and hurt so badly I don't know what to do. I might make some pudding with Protein Powder in it and shakes for the next couple of days to get the swelling down, or Clear Liquids

Miss ya'll but glad you are doing well. Rain.. how far along are you now? Love the new pic!

well, not worried about eating yet since I tried and it is still getting stuck, not as bad but I was still miserable last night and didn't sleep much. I finally Pee'd at 3pm today after 2 days of not peeing at all. scary really. I am starving right now but know the consequences of eating so trying really hard. Had some of that lipton Soup and did mostly broth and even some of that came back up. hopefully it is just swelling and will go down soon. have an appt tues to start refilling but am scared and may hold off, we'll see....nice to hear from you Jenn hope all goes well....

ate some oatmeal tonight and it has not gone into the large stomach yet but not making me miserable yet either, keeping my fingers crossed. I was starving. ate a couple Peanut Butter Cookies with milk, that seemed a little heavy but doing ok, my weight is up a few lbs, will see what it does over the next couple days.

Val, How are u doing your last post said your tight too, is it better now.

im doing okay...just cant eat too much...im going to ride it out and see what happens...it is that time of the month and im alays tighterr then

well guys i now know why I have been miserable for awhile, I went in today after another miserable night of reflux and Hoffman wasnt there so barb ordered a swallow study and my band has slipped, she says it is pretty bad and it will never be the same and I am probably going to have to have surgery to repair it.. all the Fluid is out of the band now 2 cc were in there not 1. it is wierd cause i feel like I am grieving my band. I am really upset and depressed and scared. I have to drink liquids for 2 weeks. NO solid food at all and only if I am desperated i can have strained cream Soup in small amounts. I wish I knew what happened and when. if I can't get fluids down during the weekend, I have to go to the ER and could mean emergency surgery...

Edited by vicki's band

well guys i now know why I have been miserable for awhile, I went in today after another miserable night of reflux and Hoffman wasnt there so barb ordered a swallow study and my band has slipped, she says it is pretty bad and it will never be the same and I am probably going to have to have surgery to repair it.. all the Fluid is out of the band now 2 cc were in there not 1. it is wierd cause i feel like I am grieving my band. I am really upset and depressed and scared. I have to drink liquids for 2 weeks. NO solid food at all and only if I am desperated i can have strained cream Soup in small amounts. I wish I knew what happened and when. if I can't get fluids down during the weekend, I have to go to the ER and could mean emergency surgery...

Oh Vicki.. I feel so bad for you. :cursing: I hope everything turns out alright. Does Barb have any idea how this could have happened? Stay strong girlfriend and congrats on your weight loss.

Maria

Oh Vicki.. I feel so bad for you. :cursing: I hope everything turns out alright. Does Barb have any idea how this could have happened? Stay strong girlfriend and congrats on your weight loss.

Maria

Hey Maria, glad to see u back, this forum is getting pretty lonely lately, no, she didn;t say why and ive been trying to find a forum on here that would tell me something but haven't been succesful. I even googled it and it only says a complication of gastric band. I will ask more questions tues. when I go. I cant believe I am totally deflated and still having problems with fluids, it is really scary. How r u doing?

vicki, i think sometimes it just happens. when i would be too tight i was always afraid my band slipped. thas why im never in a big rush to get filled. i feel very bad for you. but you have had so many problems. i may call next week, but i was better today. i have good days and bad days, but i have always been able to get fluids down. hang in there

vicki, i think sometimes it just happens. when i would be too tight i was always afraid my band slipped. thas why im never in a big rush to get filled. i feel very bad for you. but you have had so many problems. i may call next week, but i was better today. i have good days and bad days, but i have always been able to get fluids down. hang in there

Thanx val, thats all I can do is hang in there, hopefully it will go back into place and hold a fill, but barb was pretty sure it won't, so one day at a time I guess. I see several people on here who have had slipped bands and most had them replaced. some more than once! I dont know about that but I would be willing to give it one more try.

Vicki,

I'm so sorry about your band. Honey, you are grieving your band..it is apart of us, and it would only be natural to grieve it. Maybe after the 2wks of liquid it'll fall back in place?? How are you feeling today?

about the same today, had heartburn last night again and today I still feel restriction with Water. not as bad as before since they removed all the Fluid yesterday but it is still not going thru like it should. I am so depressed, I just dont know what is going to happen and the unknown is scary to me.....