Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

that has crossed my mind too vicki

that has crossed my mind too vicki

I am lonely with him so i might as well be alone. sometimes i think its easier to be alone and lonely cause then there are no expectations.:)

Yvette, that sounds like my menu lately, it sure beats all that protien..lol. :woot:

i guess sometimes it is vicki

Sorry, I guess I was having a pitty party.

Good Morning everyone

I have my own issues, but so glad I don't have heartburn.. Although I know I can't eat spicy food like i use to. I was on a wing sauce kick last summer and was in bad shape at that point, but now that it is only a treat, I don't have any issues. I do add cyanne to everything to get the little kick I need.

Vicki - I'm sorry you are lonely, I so understand what you are saying. I need to take a road trip to visit you.

I've been sick as a dog, but finally sucked it up and taking antibiotics and feeling much better. Been detoxing all week and back down to my ticker weight so i'm happy, considering it is pms week, maybe I'll make the 70's next week.

Well off to bring some stuff to my dd that she forgot before it starts snowing too hard.

have a great day all

vicki sometimes thats what we need to do. its funny this guy keeps calling me. its weird esp since our dte was less than 2hrs long....lol. what also funny, everyone at work keeps saying how good i look....i must have really looked bad before...lol...and didnt know it

Val - you never know

I've been seeing this guy, and it is refreshing, he may not be "the one" but he treats me well, and I don't call him, he calls me, I have not seen him since Monday but he has called me every night to say good night and see how my day was. But he doesn't want to be in a relationship? LOL

I have more confidence than I have had in a longtime.

I had a long talk with my sister, she was bigger than me and has worked really hard and lost 75lbs in a year, she looks great and I was jealous. I'm wearing smaller clothes than her, but we are built completely different, always have been. So she weighs 156 and I m at 178, I'm an inch or 2 taller than her and for the most part don't hold my weight any one place. She has smaller legs and butt but bigger on top. She thought I had to be 135. I told her if I weighed 135 I would be a size 1. at 178 I'm a 12, and pushing a 10, someplace I've never ever been. She was floored. Funny, I see myself being so much different that what she saw me as, and told me not to focus on the scale because she would never guess in a million years I weighed that much!

OH well, had to share that, I still don't know how to absorb all that, 135 and she weighs less than me... I don't see it, any of it

Vicki - how are you doing today. I needed that laugh, and had to share it!

Off to get ready to get my hair done

everyday is a challenge, one way or the other, but isn't everyone having challenges? So i say val u must have made an impression if he is calling everyday and u must look great if everyone is telling u and it doesn't mean u looked bad before, u just look better. it must be an ego trip to have all this attention so take it and run with it. lol....

Jenn, good for u, didn't know u started seeing someone, I'm jelouse of both of u.

I am down to 192 this am, 3 more pounds to reach my 100 lb loss goal! yay. have a great day everyone and if you have any duds u want to get rid of toss them my way...lol

everyday is a challenge, one way or the other, but isn't everyone having challenges? So i say val u must have made an impression if he is calling everyday and u must look great if everyone is telling u and it doesn't mean u looked bad before, u just look better. it must be an ego trip to have all this attention so take it and run with it. lol....

Jenn, good for u, didn't know u started seeing someone, I'm jelouse of both of u.

I am down to 192 this am, 3 more pounds to reach my 100 lb loss goal! yay. have a great day everyone and if you have any duds u want to get rid of toss them my way...lol

We are still feeling out the waters so not in a relationship at this point, but i'm content. and working on me!

I just got some very depressing news, student loans sucked up my tax return, no vacation for me, plus a lot of other things that needed to happen.

Vicki

I didn't realize you are down that much ... good for you, i'm happy for you

The stress of the next 2 weeks and today might just get me to where i need to be.

hugs to you all

We are still feeling out the waters so not in a relationship at this point, but i'm content. and working on me!

I just got some very depressing news, student loans sucked up my tax return, no vacation for me, plus a lot of other things that needed to happen.

Vicki

I didn't realize you are down that much ... good for you, i'm happy for you

The stress of the next 2 weeks and today might just get me to where i need to be.

hugs to you all

i'm sorry about your vacation, maybe meant to be/? Hope some good comes from your non=relationship, even if it is a deterent for you. hugs to u too and everyone else on LB.com....where is everyone anyway?:scared2:

guess they all are too busy vicki...lol

guess they all are too busy vicki...lol

yeah, wish I could say the same...since I have one person left to talk to....lol.... I am feeling tight again, it comes and goes usually, but it is not going away this time, even Water stays put for awhile, I have been up and down sooo much, i dont know what normal is anymore. does liquids stay in ur pouch for some time, if i try to burp, water comes up. I know it sounds disgusting, but I need to talk to a bandster to see if anyone else experiences this. Also, sometimes when i eat, i experience really bad pain in my chest until i get rid of it....any response is sooooooooooo appreciated..:thumbdown:

vicki,

i get the same way...esp if i drink liquids too fast or too much. it feels like it is just sitting there. sometimes ill think im just perfect and then bam the next meal i can hardly eat anything. i see hoffman on tuesday

hi

just wanted to check in, have been off line for a few days

I was 178 yesterday don't know what it is today but was good yesterday

hope you are all having a good weekend

vicki,

i get the same way...esp if i drink liquids too fast or too much. it feels like it is just sitting there. sometimes ill think im just perfect and then bam the next meal i can hardly eat anything. i see hoffman on tuesday

Oh Val, I thought finally I was where I was meant to be, and then this is happening and I am sooooo discouraged, I am either too tight or too loose, I am going to call on monday and see of I can get scoped, scared to get it done, but more scared of whats going on inside my esophogus.:smile:

I also feel miserable, cant eat or drink anything or I'm in every bathroom getting splashed in the face. eewwwwwwww.........