Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

help me narrow down mexico surgeon choice

You are mean... I quit... no more. You win, OK. I don't want to play your game and I'm not that kind of person. Yes, I am trying to be a Christian and help people without intimidating them like you do. I don't appreciate your unkindness underneath a cloak that you are trying to help people. No thank you... I don't like that kind of help. I quit. You win. No more bullying!

You are mean... I quit... no more. You win, OK. I don't want to play your game and I'm not that kind of person. Yes, I am trying to be a Christian and help people without intimidating them like you do. I don't appreciate your unkindness underneath a cloak that you are trying to help people. No thank you... I don't like that kind of help. I quit. You win. No more bullying!

I thought you weren't going to respond to me anymore?

There is no game here, you got caught. Most here post about their struggles with weight loss, they offer encouragement to others, they post of their frustrations and excitement, they answer questions for newbies, they ask questions, they ask for advice, they do all kinds of things. Verrrry few are like you only post pushing a specific doctor.

If you consider it mean to point that out, well... I'm mean. I can live with that. I call it honesty, you call it mean. So be it.

For some reason you are very competitive. I am a university professor... that's who pays me. Now who pays you? I know you are not being mean just for the fun of it. You win. I quit... seriously no more mean insults. I don't think it's good for either of us!

One last thing I noticed... if you are not pushing one doctor, then why is his name on every one of your posts:

Alberto Aceves/Mexicali, Mexico

One last thing I noticed... if you are not pushing one doctor, then why is his name on every one of your posts:

Alberto Aceves/Mexicali, Mexico

How many more "one last thing" are you going to post before you actually quit responding to me? For goodness sakes!

Alex, the owner of LBT knows who my employer is. Why don't you ask him? I don't feel a need to post private information on the internet, you know... like you haven't.

Dr. A's name is on my sig link because he's my surgeon. My weight loss is on there too, is that a problem? Lots of people have their doc's name, location, and their weight loss on their sig.

Check out my posts, the only time I talk about Dr. A is when asked. I don't start threads talking about him, I don't push him, I don't tell everyone they should go to him. *I* tell people to do their research and research ALL doctors. See the difference?

Dr. Aceves isn't the right doctor for everyone and your doctor isn't the right doctor for everyone. People need to do their own research without the "assistance" of patient coordinators pushing a doctor on the boards. Any of us can pick up a phone and call a patient coordinator whenever we wish.

You sure are good at asking questions and throwing around insults but you don't do so well answering questions or keeping your word. How many posts ago did you write that you wouldn't respond to me anymore? How many times have you written you weren't going to respond?

How many more "one last thing" are you going to post before you actually quit responding to me? For goodness sakes!

Alex, the owner of LBT knows who my employer is. Why don't you ask him? I don't feel a need to post private information on the internet, you know... like you haven't.

Dr. A's name is on my sig link because he's my surgeon. My weight loss is on there too, is that a problem? Lots of people have their doc's name, location, and their weight loss on their sig.

Check out my posts, the only time I talk about Dr. A is when asked. I don't start threads talking about him, I don't push him, I don't tell everyone they should go to him. *I* tell people to do their research and research ALL doctors. See the difference?

Dr. Aceves isn't the right doctor for everyone and your doctor isn't the right doctor for everyone. People need to do their own research without the "assistance" of patient coordinators pushing a doctor on the boards. Any of us can pick up a phone and call a patient coordinator whenever we wish.

You sure are good at asking questions and throwing around insults but you don't do so well answering questions or keeping your word. How many posts ago did you write that you wouldn't respond to me anymore? How many times have you written you weren't going to respond?

please forget about deirdra....i appreciate your help on researching doctors and sticky on researching 101.....thanks you are the BEST!!!!

Please remember our LBT posting rules. Lets not spend any more time attacking one another.

No problem... I have not done this before and I don't plan to do it, again. I didn't understand the rules. Now, I do and I quit.

It's important to choose a MD that you'l be comfortable with. If you're a self-pay and heading out of the country then you need to lok everywhere you can in making that choice. 8/25/06 Dr. Rumbault did my lapband surg.

Care there was amazing. I've been back twice for fills and when I needed a hiatal hernia repair(runs in the family) this last summer, it was so close to the band I wanted the people who installed it to do the surg. I know literally dozens of MD's through my workhere in the states and none of them exceed Dr. Rumbault skills & bedside manner. The nursing care in Monterrey was exceptional also.

Dougsk

Honestly, how do I quit? I really don't want to participate anymore in this forum... I don't like it. It was my first attempt and a bad one. I went to My Account and tried to delete my information. Really, I want to know how to get out. Can some of your experts tell me how.

I had my Lap Band surgery on Feb. 7th with Dr. Aceves, He was a wonderful doctor and I have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff....They gave me excellent care!

Honestly, how do I quit? I really don't want to participate anymore in this forum... I don't like it. It was my first attempt and a bad one. I went to My Account and tried to delete my information. Really, I want to know how to get out. Can some of your experts tell me how.
To quit, all you have to do is stop replying and not come back to the forum. But if you're really wanting your account deleted, just PM Alex and ask that your account be deleted. If you're just not wanting to receive email notification of replies to this thread, just go to "edit options" and change the setting under "default thread subscription mode" to "no email notification."

Don't want to get involved in the fighting. I'll just say if you want to know more about my experience with my surgeon, you can pm me.

Ok let me throw in my 2pesos also. I have been banded for 2 years and lost over 130 LBS so far. I had a WONDERFUL experience with Dr Aceves. I also had my daughter banded by him. We have had better success and experieinces by returning to him for fills than we have had by American fill Drs and so continue to go back. This whole thread is undoubtedly going to sound like one big add for each of our favorite Drs. Glad to see you are doing your ressearch though. I'm sure you can contact anyone of the repondents to this inquiry for more information and questions. I am always happy to talk to people about it.