Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

SHE WOULD NOT SHUT UP.. and I couldn't open my mouth to talk. I debated (seriously) spitting up on her so she'd shut up.. haha!

Laura,

I HATE that! There have been a few times that I'm sliming and can't even open my mouth to talk before I get to the bathroom. My family has learned when to shut up, but when I'm in a restaurant it never fails - someone TRIES to talk to me when I have a mouthful of spit!

Well I survived boot camp! Now I need to take a shower and get ready for work. Actually I need to find a certain check book that I have misplaced that I pay my quarterly taxes with. They were due the 15 of this month. I am sooo unorganized sometimes!!!

I peeked at my stock stuff, not too bad...

Remember cut the crap day and WATER!!!

hAVE

Powerade has 38 grams of sugar and 43 grams of carbs in a 20 oz bottle! WOW. I was going to drink one this morning but I looked at the label. I'm so glad I did. I need to get back into the habit of looking at labels. I tracked all the food I'm going to consume today on Myplate. Now I just have to stick with the plan. I'm gonna see if that method works for me. To lay it all down, exactly what I'm going to eat. That way I am aware I don't have wiggle room in any one particular area for that day. Am I making sense? I think I'm confusing myself!!

Oh yeah, I had a skinny latte from Starbucks this weekend. 90 calories for the tall, and TEN (COUNT EM!) grams of Protein.< /p>

IT WAS WONDERFUL.. I got the vanilla one. I give it 2 thumbs up, and what a way to get that protein in!

Here is something to make you all smile!

If you need a good laugh, try reading through these children's science

exam answers

Q: Name the four seasons.

A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.

Q: Explain one of the processes by which Water can be made safe to

drink.

A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large

pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.

Q: How is dew formed?

A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

Q: How can you delay milk turning sour? (brilliant, love this!)

A: Keep it in the cow.

Q: What causes the tides in the oceans?

A: The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All water tends

to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and

nature hates a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.

Q: What are steroids?

A: Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.

Q: What happens to your body as you age?

A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.

Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?

A: He says good-bye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.

Q: Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.

A: Premature death.

Q: How are the main parts of the body categorized? ( e.g., abdomen)

A: The body is consisted into three parts -- the brainium, the borax and

the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain; the borax

contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five

bowels A, E, I, O, and U.

Q: What is the fibula?

A: A small lie.

Q: What does "varicose" mean? (I do love this one...)

A: Nearby.

Q: Give the meaning of the term "Caesarian Section."

A: The Caesarian Section is a district in Rome

Q: What does the word "benign" mean?'

A: Benign is what you will be after you be eight.

By the way....check out my ticker!! I guess being under the weather is helping the scale move? YAY me! I am more proud of this one than onederland! It is weird, but to me it symbolizes "making it".

:tt1::Banane20::lol::Banane20::huh2::Banane20::lol::Banane20::lol::Banane20::eek::Banane20::Banane20::rolleyes2::Dancing_wub: TracyK!~ woofreakinhoo...good for you honey!

We are proud of you!

By the way....check out my ticker!! I guess being under the weather is helping the scale move? YAY me! I am more proud of this one than onederland! It is weird, but to me it symbolizes "making it".

WOW!! You're gonna be one skinny broad on the trip!! Notice I said broad and not the Pamela word.. la la la la la:tongue:

They both start w/ a B! LOL...either way you call it, we are proud of our skinny broad/biotch Tracy!

xoxoxoxo

Okay I need advice.....I am freaking out. I went for my fill today and the Dr could not pull out any Fluid. He was kind of so so about it but later admited I could have a small leak. He had trouble getting into my port and I am not sure he ever did. He ended puting in 2cc where I had been over 3. I still feel like I dont have any restriction. I had my surgery in Mexico and have a call into the Dr to see what he says.

The first time I went to get a fill my friend went to get one. She had 3 fills and he couldnt pull anything out either and she has been fine ever since and he has gotten fluid out everytime since then.

Has this happened to anyone?

Shannon