Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Wednesday Morn, Vi's!~~

OK... just gotta gloat... I TALKED TO PAM! :rolleyes: Now don't you wish you knew what we chatted about??? :biggrin: (I know, I am evil! heh heh heh!!)

WELL... I have you beat. I not only have had a voicemail message from Pam Pam Bo Bam... I ALSO have talked to Michelle. Oh wait. that's you. I STILL have one over you!! nah nah nah nah, nah nah!

Judy I am begining to think we need a Violet sticky of things we do NOT eat for breakfast!!!

My contribution to the list????

Sausage pancake things---like a corndog, Kinsey was having them, I thought What the Heck-----oyyyyy......yuck it is bouncing around my throat still and I only took 2 bites!!!

Kat

Through the time I have spoke with Terry, Laura, Michelle and Jane....looking forward to hearing them all chatter at once!!!

More so than I know how to say!!!

Kat

Just so you know, Judy... I talk to myself all the time... so we're tied! :biggrin:

(& dare I tell you that I've also spoken w/Kat & Haydee, too?? heh heh heh... there I go again... being evil!!)

wow - i'm so unloved.... :biggrin: LOL

LOL!!!!!!!! You guys are so funny this morning!!!!!!!!!!

Pam: I forgot to mention that I would love a shirt size Large! Not XL not 2x.... but a regular ol LARGE! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do love the necklace you got me for Christmas tooooo but I've got to be honest... the chain was broken so I've never been able to wear it... I put it on to take a pic and it fell off. upon closer inspection it was broken.. I was so heartbroken because I knew YOU would be heartbroken if you knew so that is why I've been pretty quiet about it...... BUT I have it draped over a picture frame on my nightstand. so I see it every day!

ya'll know i was just kidding right?

I know i'm loved :biggrin:

Off to work, have to be there earlier than normal today! Hate that, but it is for a good customer! You guys are funny about talking to yourselfs and each other!!! Good morning laugh!!

Have a good day!!!

Jane

Oh sheeeeesh.. now we need to set up a conference call!!!

I'm off to my flute rehearsal. No talking til I get back, K?

lalalalalalala...

I just requested info from the Plastic Surgery Group here in Albany. I told them I was about 25lbs away from my personal wl goal and when should I meet, I'm self pay so cost is key so i can know what i'm looking at and time frame. I will probably not have the money to do it until next feb but I would like to know.

I do love the necklace you got me for Christmas tooooo but I've got to be honest... the chain was broken so I've never been able to wear it... I put it on to take a pic and it fell off. upon closer inspection it was broken.. I was so heartbroken because I knew YOU would be heartbroken if you knew so that is why I've been pretty quiet about it...... BUT I have it draped over a picture frame on my nightstand. so I see it every day!

I can fix it! Send it to me!

Hey! No one is callin my phone! :wink2:

Me neither!! :Dancing_biggrin: