Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Wow! So many blessings today!

Kat's friends are safe! And on cnn.com

Judy got her angel charm! Where's our photo?

Haydee's back!

Gina's back!

TracyK got her bonus! (sorry about BP though)

TracyinKS got a wedding dress that makes her husband go WOWZER! And add one more vote for the updo. Your face is so delicate that your hair could overwhelm it on your special day if it weren't up.

Jennifer is getting balls! You go, girl!

Pamela really didn't eat crap today--a tiny-einsy piece of chocolate that you pop in your mouth without thinking doesn't count! And started us on part 2, thanks!

Laura and hubby are trying to get over the weekend!

Jane had a long (more $$) Monday!

Terry had some great advice for Jennifer AND is making Tracy's wedding jewelry. What a gift!

And I had my first day back teaching and then spent my first paycheck on sales of Nygard suits, skirts, and sweaters @ Dillard's.

And oh, yes, Jetta can safely go to sleep now that the storm is over.

Faithfully submitted,

Cindy, with apologies for not heralding Michelle's day--what'd you do today, girlie? You did have some great advice for Jennifer, too! My first marriage ended after only 3-1/2 years, but that would have been a marriage that would have involved MAJOR compromise on my part for it to have worked, and I just couldn't do it. I was really so young--he and I started dating when I was in 9th grade, only dated each other through high school and my first year of college, then got married when I was still only 18. Not trying to pat myself on the back for my good judgment with husband #2 (more like great luck), but we're about to Celebrate our 28th anniversary, and my ex is now on his 4th marriage--none of which has lasted longer than ours did. I think I see the pattern here. Hey--you just can't keep beating up your wife and have her not take it personally. And (finally!) look for an escape.

End of Cindy's sermon for today!

love to all!

Tracy you look SO pretty in that dress!!! I'd have to vote on doing your hair up. I was heavy when I got married and chose to do the half up/half down thing, but I really would have loved an up-do had my back not been so fat LOL.

Either way you are going to be STUNNING!!! :whoo:

Kat I am so glad that they found your friends...how scary that must have been for everyone involved...I can't even imagine. Once my daughters bus was late getting to the bus stop after school and I about panicked...I can't even imagine losing those I love in a snow storm!!!! Either way, I'm glad that they're safe. <3 :P

OMG Medium is back on tonight, it has been off for a while. I love this show but hate when it has to do with little kids - but man... what a first show.

well i'm off to relax - might even have a little drink, really stressed about everything going on with court and don't have a clue what to think or expect, I just vent here but pretend it doesn't bother me. The atty is going to call me but told my step sister it is not going to be good because he is on disability so hopefully i will talk to her tomorrow. I picked up the paper today so I can request 1/2 health insurance payments but i don't know what else to do, i talked to him shortly a couple times, he is not good I will not settle for less money but something is not right with him and he couldn't talk about it but sounded like shit... yup... either way, it is something and 17 years, i feel it, and even if i'm mad, i care

Jennifur I think we're stuck on the same shows. I don't watch TV often but when I rarely miss an episode of Medium, rarely miss an episode of House, and NEVER miss an episode of Lost!!!!

It was very scary---I always see these things on TV about people being lost etc. and more often than not when I hear it, I send up a simple "Lord be with them"---but this was very near and dear to my heart.

It would have been a horrible loss to have lost Shannon and Jason, not to mention their daughter Aspen, but I kept thinking of her 3 little girls remaining at home, and her little sisters who idolize her, and their parents.

I worried all night about them being cold---I felt selfish stoking our fire!

What an emotional time---I am so far beyond thankful it ended well I have no way to say it!

I think it finally quit snowing....the temperature dropped so I am guessing our storm is passed. The temp stays up with the cloud coverage. Now that it is gone, the cold hits! Rick said it was slicker that snot (his words) on the way home. Sure hope it is not bad for me to go to Albq. If it is, Rick said he would take time off and take us down. Glad he offered----I hated to have to ask!!!

Well I made a big 8 minutes on the elliptical tonight! I am blown away how quickly I lost strength on that thing! I had worked my way up to the 20 minute program. OMG my legs were like spaghetti after my 8 tonight! Got some work ahead of me! Time to kick it in gear!

Judy did you get yours together, or did you have to order parts? You will probably kick my butt!!! I have got to get to work!

Hi Ms. Jen---see you on--missed seeing you around!!!

Yea Jane---glad there does not seem to be anything the Dr. finds warranting a call---although like you the attitude is a sucky one I think! But seriously glad you will be joining us! We are going to have to spur one another on, if we want to make any goal reaching by the time the trip rolls around!!!

I guess I better get things done here----lunch, coffee pot, shower....and get to bed, I do have a resolution to keep!!!

Talk to y'all tomorrow!

Hugs~

Kat

Morning gals

need coffee... so tired, stayed up reaing my magazine and didn't sleep well at all and had to get up to babysit in 30 mins,... COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

:cheer2::lost2lbs:Good morning ladies-

I have a fun filled day planned...NOT

I get to spend the entire day with a group of people I work with at some kind of govt agency in Houston today to get some kind of new ID card to be able to get into our job site....thanks to the coast guard and homeland security. Anyway, I hear it is a longgg process so needless to say the last thing I need to do is drink a bunch of Water and stay in the govt bathroom the whole day. That sucks...I love my H2O. I will just have to drink it when I get home and pee all night long tonight. TMI I know.

BTW-the scale is on a downward spiral again. Hopefully I will be in the 17somethings in a few days. More than I ever expected when I got the band. Amazing! I am not going to change my ticker until then.

Have a great day friends....

Ugh. I have some type of nasty intestinal bug... tum hurts & I feel nauseated... + "explosive" episodes, if you get my drift... not lovely... managed to get the kids off to school... now I've got to go position myself closer to the bathroom... ugh...

Ugh. I have some type of nasty intestinal bug... tum hurts & I feel nauseated... + "explosive" episodes, if you get my drift... not lovely... managed to get the kids off to school... now I've got to go position myself closer to the bathroom... ugh...
Ick, that's what I had New Years Eve day, and New Years day...the whole thing lingered for about 5 days. Drink lots of fluids and feel better soon!!!

Buenos Dias!

Michelle~ Just think of the wieght you will lose today;).

Kat~ I saw your friends on the news. My first thought is wow...I prayed for them and now I am looking at them...pretty cool, huh?

TracyK~ :Banane20:for the 2lbs!!! We are proud of you!

OK...are you sitting down??? :Banane20:For mee too! Why you ask? :rofl:!!! Yesterday was 252.8 and today...250.8! I might've lost more if it weren't for that damn Snickers! I am going to be REALLY good today, AND workout again and maybe, hopefully, (please God...PLEASEEEE) I can see 24something tomorrow. I will work on Water today. It sucks that I am stuck in the classroom and don't have easy access to the potty. OH well...wish me luck everyone. I've lived at 250-252 for months (although I was not really trying). It was soooo hard when I was too tight to eat food. Now is so much better. I've PB'd 2x since getting my unfill...that is just to remind me the band (still no name) is in charge. Last night, I actually ate an entire Lean Cuisine! In the past, I'd have 2-3 bites, PB and the dog got the rest. Ok...rambling...

Have a great day! I'll pop in from work if I can. Can't have 'em write another 2 page essay, can I?

xoxoxoxoxox

BTW-the scale is on a downward spiral again. Hopefully I will be in the 17somethings in a few days. More than I ever expected when I got the band. Amazing! I am not going to change my ticker until then.

Have a great day friends....

Tracy!!!! You are AMAZING!!!! Ok, tell me again....what is your typical food for a day. Nothing like mine, I know that already!!

Good morning, Violets..

Well, the great storm is over for the time being. I was surprised to see snow is still on the ground today. After all the rain we had last night, I was sure it was going to be all gone.

Michelle... hope you feel better today.

Pamela!!!! Woooo Hooooooo good for you!! Keep that positive purple vibe going! You CAN do it!

Jane... you ARE going on the trip, you ARE going on the trip, you ARE going on the trip!

TracyK..you are catching up to me fast! I'm aiming for the 160's by February. We're all gonna be sooooo sleek and slim for the bandiversary get together! We all need to bring before pics with us!!

Off to fix breakfast.. not much goes down easily in the a.m. I'll try and egg with cheese and see how that goes. It sure does take me the 30 minutes suggested to eat now.

Catch ya later!

Off to fix breakfast.. not much goes down easily in the a.m. I'll try and egg with cheese and see how that goes. It sure does take me the 30 minutes suggested to eat now.

Catch ya later!

NO, JUDY!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE EGGS!!!! STAY VERY VERY FAR AWAY!!!!