Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Haydee--Welcome home. Sorry to hear about your grandparents. Hope things are getting better.

Kat-- How far from Farmington are you?

TracyKS-- I also vote for updo. More of a french roll with little wisps of curls coming down. How about a shawl for the arms. I don't know what your colors are but maybe something to match. By the way, the dress is gorgeous and you are too.

Went and worked out this morning and than went in to work. My legs and ankles are killing me tonight. It was so busy there today and I was bouncing on my feet the whole time. I stopped at the store and got the hubby some deli chicken for his dinner so I don't have to cook. I have a long day tomorrow chaufering sisters around. I'm pooped just thinking of it.

Did everyone do good on their Water today? I know I did. I think I have already pee'd 20 times today.

Everyone have a great evening.

Whew, just got home from work. Today was grueling. Trying to get organized again. Off to make some dinner... I can't wait to catch up with ya'll. I'm gonna eat in front of the computer tonight!

Glad to see you back Haydee!!

Lunasa hasn't responded to e-mails or PM's in over a month (Kat & I tried to contact her). I don't know where she went.

LOL! I AM THE PERSON WHO DOES MY HAIR!!!!!!!! (a professional hair persons NIGHTMARE!) yep, I've been known to chop on my own bangs with DULL household utensils! :P

I have a vision of blonde highlights, and lots of curly tendrils with BIG volume at the top of my crown (you know to make my face look smaller)

I have promised dh, we will spend tonight going over the list of songs and things.......so I can't be on here very long.

HAYDEE: SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

All my violets are more than welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! March 1st

Tracy

Tracy

Tracy! How goes it girl? Loooooong time aye? I tend to hang out at Dr. K's thread but spreading the love a little and thought to pop in here.

You look awesome. So you're getting married? WOW. People are talking up-do, I see you definately with an upsweep, ringlets cascading and pinned with pearl studs. Have you see that look? With a simple veil it's beautiful. Your bones are structured nicely (don't you love hearing BONES, that they can be seen??!!) So definately let them show at the reception. And I'm diggin' that you do your own hair. I color and cut my own because I know precisely the placement of shading that I want. Just go to a Sally's and you'll find all those pretties that you need.

I'm so excited for you!

I finally hit my sweet spot!! Last visit to Dr. K did the trick. Perfect restriction, not too tight, not too loose. Just enough.

Post photos...more...for those who cannot make it to your nuptuals.

(and since my daughter ELOPED in July and robbed me of the grand affair, please share as much as you are comfortable with)

Hugs,

Patty in Florida

Hi Everyone!

Thanks Kat for the email - and letting me know about our Part 2 thread.

Judy -- please forgive me- I forgot to say Thank you for the 2 outfits. They are gorgeous! And right on time - they fit and I needed to shop for outfits to go to Ft Meyers Jan 23 -for a company wide conference, you have fulfilled this need. Thanks again!

What is new with me -- work-I am overwhelmed; home-I am overwhelmed; family-is overhelming as well. You get the picture!

What's new -- well I just found out a few days before Christmas I have a half sister 35 yrs old that was looking for her bio-father (my dad). Wow is all I can say.

I feel guilty for my dad loving me and being in my life. I could never imagine that HE would walk away from a woman or an unborn child.

So many unanswered questions ---

Okay -- weightloss front, no loss here fighting to stay just a tick below 250. That's 7 lbs up from my lowest weight in middle of October, even though it was only for one day - it counts. I do go back to the doctor Thursday - hopefully for a fill. I saw him 3 weeks ago and no fill there seems to be an problem -- he shows I am full and tight; but I can eat anything - and everything, and he is amazed that I am not throwing up. We will see what he says.

Bottom line - I need to get STRICT - cut the crap and exercise!

Love all you - hope everyone had a great holiday's!

Wow Gina!! What a blow!! I take it he is no longer alive?? Or is he? Has he answered your questions? What about your mom? I can only imagine what a freaky situation that has created!

My father died in an accident when I was 8. When i was 21 my mother told me what he was really like since I didn't remember that much. Man, what an eye opener that was and I've never felt the same about him since. Whatever affection I felt was gone. Poof. All in one night. Kinda turns your world upside down, eh?! I'm sorry.

I AM very glad to see you back....thanks for checking in!

Gina and Haydee welcome back!! I hope your Grandmother gets better and things in general with your grandparents get under control! As far as you go Gina, WOW! Can't imagine how I would feel if I found out I had another sister or brother!!! Wow is all I can say. good Luck!

Jane

Suzanne---I am less than 10 miles from Farmington. Rick works in Farmington, I shop there...you get the idea! I live in Aztec, which is very small---7500 people---so we go to Farmington for pretty much everything!

Glad to see you Gina---missed you. WOW on the sister business! Were your folks married the entire time? I can see how that would be overwhelming!

Did great with my Fluid today-----so so with food. I am off to hit the elliptical in a few minutes. I am back on it! Damn machine!

Will check in when I get done making my heart work out!!!

Kat

Gina!!! GR8;) to see you again!! I'm so glad you could use the outfits!!

Wow.. what a shock about having a half -sister!! Are you going to meet her?? Do you have any other brothers and sisters??

I'm anxious to hear what your doctor says on Thursday.

I guess Lunasa is gone for good, eh? What about Sara?? Not a word from her in months.

Well, the thunderstorm has blown through and things are all quiet again. Jetta, the garage dog, has calmed down so I'm going to head for bed. Got my hospital shift in the morning, then we are headed to DD's house so we can take pictures of the boat I got last summer. We have someone who will possibly redo the interior for us. He only does it in the winter so we have to get busy and get him the pics so he can determine if he has time and how much it will cost. yikes!! but it sure will be nice having a boat next spring when the ice leaves the lakes here.

Everyone take care and have a great night! sleep well, Violets!

Okay I just walked outside which is a major accomplishment for me. I wonder if I can hit onederland by our trip??? That would be a goal, I have never set a goal for specific weight loss before and am sort of scared to now. What do you think?? I would need to lose 42 pounds by then to be at 199. Plus my birthday is the 23rd of May so maybe I will set that as my goal to be in ONEDERLAND BY OUR TRIP!!!!! I guess you know by now I am pretty sure I am going, just going to wait a few days in case the Dr. calls back.

Alright, long day tomorrow, plus it is the first week in two weeks that I have had to work 5 days!!!! The nerve that it starts out with the marathon Tuesday!!!

OMG Medium is back on tonight, it has been off for a while. I love this show but hate when it has to do with little kids - but man... what a first show.

well i'm off to relax - might even have a little drink, really stressed about everything going on with court and don't have a clue what to think or expect, I just vent here but pretend it doesn't bother me. The atty is going to call me but told my step sister it is not going to be good because he is on disability so hopefully i will talk to her tomorrow. I picked up the paper today so I can request 1/2 health insurance payments but i don't know what else to do, i talked to him shortly a couple times, he is not good I will not settle for less money but something is not right with him and he couldn't talk about it but sounded like shit... yup... either way, it is something and 17 years, i feel it, and even if i'm mad, i care

;)WOW...we are already on page 3!

Haydee and Gina welcome back! We have missed you both.

Judy~ :P:Banane20: on your charm! You never cease to amaze me...I can see you cruising the lake this summer! I hope Laura is not reading this, otherwise she may have another dream about you in your suit on your boat! If anyone had a dream about me in a bather...it would be a nightmare!

Kat~SOOOO glad your friends are home!

Tracyks~ Honey Honey Honey...so beautiful! I say, about a month out...go make a couple of appointments to discuss (or just one) and see what they can do. I agree w/ Kat...soft flowers in your hair (my absolute favorite) especially w/o a veil! Either way...you will be beautiful! And borrowed, blue, old, new and violet! (Love that Kat)

TracyK~Sorry about the job...it wasn't right for you honey. You'll get one that will be a perfect fit for you!

Susie~ How was your first day...besides all the running around? I also worked out today...OMG...jazzercise kicks my ass!

I did really good on the food today, not too much on the Water. Gotta get back in the grove again. Being stuck in the classroom...it is a timing thing. I am "off" sugar for a few days right? So someone puts a tiny Snickers in my box so I sign this paper. Well, I walk by and w/o thinking pop that little sucker in my mouth. Chewing along...and then whamo...I remember...NO SUGAR IDIOT! It is sooo natural to just munch on crap. Wish someone put a carrot in my box instead :).

Laura~ Hope you catch L word...it was good!

Gonna go check email...had nearly 20 when I came home???

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ttfn

One more quick thing before Dance Wars starts. Jenn...remember when you are going against your bf (been demoted from dbf;)) that you are modeling for your daughter how to stand up for herself. What she sees you do and how you conduct yourself and fight for what is rightfully yours; will set behaviors that she will later in life demonstrate as she interacts w/ men.

Put on those sexy jeans...get your mojo working...and get what is yours!

love ya sista!

I was just reading a very interesting article in my prevention magazine that came in today. I will post more info if you would like, but it had to do with reducing belly fat by eating nuts, oil, avacado, olives or chocolate (1 serving) at every meal. silly small amounts but reduces belly fat as well as reduces bad cholestrol.

HMMMMMM... I can cook in a tsp of olive oil... have 2tbs of nuts as a snack, and dark chocolate... peanut m&m's ... sounds good to me

also said 1600 cals a day... 400 cals each meal 4-5 hrs apart... and to try to keep each meal the same cals which will regulate it all... kind of sounds familiar and since i've been watching i'm back down ...

just found it interesting and thought i would share

pamela - I know, i talk to dd frequently never to take the shit i take from her dad and that i would never put up with it from anyone else, and she sees that. I am going to put my jeans on and go out there and do my best, but at least i'm going to hold my head high and know i'm protecting my / our children.

he is quickly being demoted. LOL Pray for me, i just don't have the money for an atty so i hope i'm good.