Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

All hairdresser may say they do up dos but they don't! I quit doing updo because I never really did that many, and it would take me FOREVER and still not look that great! I would for sure schedule an appointment for a trial and just playing around to see what you like best. Do you go to a regular person? If so they should help you!

LUCY, I'M HOOOMME...

Hi girls! Glad I found ya. I've got tons to catch up on. I'm gonna back this evening and read up on everyone's adventures. My grandma got sick right after Christmas so me and my mom went down to stay with her. Sigh, she and grandpa refused to come live with us. My grandpa has mild alzheimer's and she's been healing from a broken calf for months now. Her leg wasn't setting well so they put her back in a cast. Fill ya'll in later. I'm at work right now and my boss won't take to kindly to me playing on the internet when I've been gone for almost two weeks! Eeekkk.... Glad to be back.

HI HAYDEE!! We've been wondering where you are!! Sorry to hear about your grandmother :)

I almost called you this morning on my way in to work!

Tracy - how beautiful you are and I love the dress and yes, up with the hair!

Terry - what a very nice thing you are doing. i am sure Tracy will be just as happy as I am with mine. You have a special gift.

Pam - thanks for starting this and glad we are going to cloe the other, I know we tried that once before and we just never moved.

Well, another day, I wore my new jeans and got so many compliments. I would love a pic but don't think i want to see myself on film yet, I actually borderline like the way I look and don't want to destroy that. Tried to get my hair trimmed and eyebrows done today so I look extra good for court next week, if nothing else, I have to look better than the EX!

Going to dad's bday dinner tonight, not looking forward to that because step mom made her vanilla pudding/pineapple cake, OMG so moist and yummy and I am not going to have any. WE are not going to dinner because I am having problems eating anything these days because of the antibiotics and the kids won't eat sauce and they are having chicken catchatori (sp). Dad just called me back from when I called him hours ago and he has no idea we are going over or what he is doing for dinner... nice huh?

I think i'm going to close my eyes for 30 mins... no wonder why i don't sleep well. LOL

Welcome back Haydee. I've been typing and multitasking for so long your post just came up.

Glad to have you back Haydee, now I wonder where Gina is??? Going to have to email her I suppose. For awhile she was posting here, and on the NJ thread I chat on---but she has not been in either place of late!

Hope your Grandma is healing! She is lucky to have you and your Mom!

Shoveled the snow---it is wet and heavy! Was good exercise! It has finally stopped snowing for awhile---so thought I would get at least the first batch off, so I could do it easier next time! I walked out, and decided to start at the end of the sidewalk---so walked down that way when out from the side of my house come about a dozen deer--scared the heck outta me! They went across the road, by me neighbors van, and stood around and watched me! So I come back in, and cleaned out the crisper, threw some cauliflower and broccoli, and bagged salad, all past its prime,but still good for them into the yard, and within minutes they were back out there!

Yep Tracy, I'd ask the one who usually does your hair. Or check around, ask some High schoolers who does theirs for Prom. You could go with babies breath sprigs in your hair, or small flowers to match your bouquet. Or if you go for something like a french twist, you could use a flower adorned comb to hold the twist. When my DD got married, they used these teeny tiny rhinestones, small, not much bigger than glitter, and stuck them in her hair, you could not really see them from afar, but you caught the glint of them, even though she wore a veil it was really pretty!

You know it is the old

Something Old

Something New

Something Borrowed

Something Blue

But doncha think you need something VIOLET???!!!

Jane---did the Dr. ever call with your CT results?? Keep us posted!

Well, off to fold the next load of laundry......see ya later!

Kat

OMG Kat, I'm so confused

I am so glad there was a happy ending, and I think it was the same story on the news this am here. I thought so but you confirmed.

You are so kind

Evening, Violets.. Holy Smokes, I can't believe the weather here!!!!! We are in the midst of a THUNDERSTORM complete with lots of lightning and rain. I have never seen it do this in January in Michigan!! I was talking to DD on the cell phone when lightning hit close by and the phone started doing crazy things... I couldn't get it to shut off, finally it did and when it came back on it said no service... couple of mintues later it was ok. Poor Jetta the garage dog is wanting to come in the house cause she's scared of thunder. I let her out for a minute cause it was time for her to pee and I stayed in the garage for a little bit to give her some lovin'. I think the storm has passed through now.. Boy, that was something!!

Hey Violets.. don't you think we all should wear purple and head to Tracy's wedding??? Wouldn't that be a hoot to see us all together waving and giggling as she walked down the aisle????!!!

Haydee.. glad to see you back. Sorry about your grandparents.

Has Sara just disappeared for good?? Did I miss something about Lunasa?? (pretend you hear me singing here..)Where have all the flowers gone???

I got a new pressure cooker today and am going online to see if I can find some good recipes.

Catch ya later..

Welcome back Haydee!!

Tracy-LOVE the dress! Definitely hair up :P

Well everyone, 2 things happened today. #1-BP the job I applied for) e-mailed and said I didn't fit their "criteria" but thanks anyway....mind boggling. And #2-I got my bonus at work....finally. The boss said "we did not have that great of a year, blah blah blah, so its not that much". I told him anything is better than nothing. So I am happy about that.

I was gonna say something else, but now I don't remember what....I will pop back in later :)

Road trip??? LOL

Tracyk - sorry you didn't get the job, but i know that story

I have a great new job idea but I'm not telling until I make some calls tomorrow.

ooohhh I look good in purple!!! I live the closest probably other than Suzie, I think it would only be a 4 hour drive!!

Weather here is funky too!! I am about ready to turn my air conditioner on (not really) but oh so tempting!! T

racyK I am glad you got your bonus, better late than never, but wish it was bigger for you!!!

My Doctor did call and said that unless she calls back all was fine! So I will give her a few days to look at the actual film like she said and if all is well, I am going to Maryland!!!!!

Jane

LOL! I AM THE PERSON WHO DOES MY HAIR!!!!!!!! (a professional hair persons NIGHTMARE!) yep, I've been known to chop on my own bangs with DULL household utensils! :P

I have a vision of blonde highlights, and lots of curly tendrils with BIG volume at the top of my crown (you know to make my face look smaller)

I have promised dh, we will spend tonight going over the list of songs and things.......so I can't be on here very long.

HAYDEE: SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

All my violets are more than welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! March 1st

My friends who were lost in the snow are going to be one of the stories on ABC World News among others.

Shannon is the one saying she really wants a shower---thats my girl!! Her Mom, is the gray haired woman who says her heart is working again.

I am so happy they are ok! It could have been so bad.

Kat