Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

You guys are so funny.........

I'm in on the contest......... MAYBE it will motivate me..........

I've had CRAP CRAP CRAP today already!!!!!!!! (currently pb'ng on those cheesey pb cracker things)

Ew those cheesey PB crackers.. if they're the square ones, those things are horrible. And some reason, my band doc gives those out to test your fill when you come in for an adjustments. The calories & fat are disgustingly high in them, and IMO tastes like lard.

I got customers being jackasses today. I just don't understand this business. They know a rush job is coming up. We say, it'll take us 10 days.. if you need it by X date, get it to us accordingly. They get it to us 5 days before their due date, when we told them we need 10.. and they think it's now OUR PROBLEM that they are going to miss their date. We don't mislead them, if they need it by X date, get the artwork in sooner! BAH! Got 3 customers doing that today. They think complaining is going to make us miraculously be able to do it quicker than it actually takes us to do.

I'm super hungry, I had a Kudos bar.. and coffee. But we're goin to OG in 3.5 hours, so no need to eat now.. coworker keeps green tea in her office, and I heard that helps curb hunger.. so I just made a cup. Wonder if it works?

Woohoo!! I keep debating it because I can eat quite a bit sometimes, but then the next day I can barely get liquids down.

Yes Laura.. those are the ones I'm spitting out in my trash can...... still!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoooooooohooooooooo Tracy on the fill!

I'm squeezing my butt cheeks together right now trying to burn the calories from the crackers! :wink: Just for you Laura!!!!!! squeeze one squeeze two.... squeeze squeeze squeeze ........breathe....... repeat

Wanting..to...eat...arm...off...so...hungry.

Squeezing! Squeezing! Squeezing!!

Update on sister's gf.. my sister took her to the ER.. they said her temperature is 94 degrees, which is hypothermia and causes mumbling & stumbling. Now they are going to figure out why.

Wanting..to...eat...arm...off...so...hungry.

Squeezing! Squeezing! Squeezing!!

Update on sister's gf.. my sister took her to the ER.. they said her temperature is 94 degrees, which is hypothermia and causes mumbling & stumbling. Now they are going to figure out why.

how strange!!

by the way...if you are right handed, eat your left hand and vice versa...:wink:

Ok, I did some serious squeezing! I went to the bathroom and my butt was bruised!! :angry:

So that's gotta be burning calories.. pain is good! :wink:

Ha ha! Ya'll must've had a slow day today... so funny!

We went & saw Horton Hears a Who & then to lunch... did not do liquids... duh...

I am IN for tomorrow!! Will post my stats. Thanks for the idea, Terry... this will help w/my motivation!!!

Smooches to all!!

I'm home....count me in, and if by some strange happenstance, I should actually hear from insurance and get my surgery--I will disqualify myself.

Was a good trip to Albq. Dad got great reports, was a follow up from his carotid surgery. He is good to go for 6 months.....but he has to go see his cardiologist sometime between now and then, but it isn't a biggie.

Today----he walks in, we have to walk past Subway ( in the hospital) and he smells the bread, and expressed he would like to have that for lunch.....so I ate the tuna salad, with some veggies....didn't set well. Sitting without moving for too long,plus my cold, combined with me being tighter, stressing over DD.....it just sat there, anyway, that is all I had to eat today!!! I drank 2 cups of tea----about 40 ounces.....so it was not a health minded day for sure!

So----just checking in, I will be back later....gonna go lay on the couch and whine for awhile!!!

Kat

I hav

Kat, That's great news about your Dad. Too bad it couldn't have been a Soup and salad place you passed by.

I've had 125 ounces of Water today. I feel like I'm floating. Sister made burritos for dinner so I had a small one. Earlier I had a 1/4 cup of peanuts and had about 4 lifesavers. I think I'm somewhere around 700 calories for the day. Tomorrow I'll try to get at least 1000 calories. Just not up to par this evening. I took some cold meds and think I'll head to bed early.

Everyone have a great evening.

Kat glad your dad is well. Good for you for standing your ground with Lindzie with the Easter Basket.

I listened to The Violets, and I have just reaffirmed the fact that I am old! At least I don't have a bunch of cats!!!

Well tomorrow is the big day! I bought a pair of jeans from Catherines in a

SIZE 5!!!! Really it just their new sizing system that is suppose to be better, the only thing I can say that is better is that I can say I wear a size 5!! They were a bit small, I was about 1 to 2 inches away from buttoning them, and I was going to take them back, but now maybe I will hang on to them and make a vow not to shop for clothes til after May 1st.

I am rambling sorry, have a good one and see everyone in the morning!!

Ok, violets.... Post what you ate today!!

B: oatmeal w/ Udo's Oil

L: picked the chicken out of a chicken wrap and dipped it in dressing; still hungry so I stopped at McDonald's and got an ice cream cone

S: 1/4c Bare Naked granola

S: .75 oz light cheddar cheese

D: 1 c. fettucini alfredo w/ 2 oz grilled chicken

1/2 cinnamon roll and 1 thumbprint cookie

1200 calories for the day and 50g Protein

NO activity

Edited by TerriDoodle