Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just passed a co-worker that I don't see on a daily basis in the hallway. She looked at me and smiled and said Have you lost weight? I hugged her neck!

AAAHhh Thats the best way to start your day- It just puts a spring in your step- way to go Blossom. On that not I am off to the tread-mill. First time in ....wayyyy to long!

Yeah Blossom!!!

And many - MANY more NSV's to come!!!

BTW - have you gotten any restriciton with this level of fill?

Grat Nesv blossom..there is alot more where thatcame from just you wait. Those little compliments you get from people will keep you motivated ..

Congratulations, Blossom! Remember, for everyone who pays you a compliment, there are at least two other people who have noticed your transformation but aren't saying anything. You are off to a great start!

Thanks ya'll!

Paula, I have some restriction but I don't think I am really where I need to be, yet. I think I need just a tad more. I want to get another fill, but I so don't wanna have to fight my dr about it and I know I will have to. He's pretty new to this lapband thing and I think I kinda freaked him out by already having 3cc's.

Oh well, I guess I will call next week. I will have to talk to his patient coordinator to schedule the appointment and every time I have done that she's like "Um....well, what kind of food are you eating?" to which I always answer Real food. Then she says, "Well, um...you're not eating like...chicken fried steak are you?" I just wanna smack her when she says that! I think this time I will answer, Hell yes! And it's not IF I have eaten chicken fried steak, but how the hell MUCH of it I can eat!!! LOL!

Yes, I finally ate the forbidden chicken fried steak last weekend and let me tell you it was wonderful! Anybody visiting the North Texas area should really look up Babe's Fried Chicken Restuarant. It's an experience you won't soon forget!

Blossom, you just reminded me, I noticed you are from Denton, Tx. I lived in Carrollton from '85 to '91 and graduated from UNT in '91. My sister went to Lewisville HS. Things have changed so much since we lived there I'm sure I can't get around anymore. I have family in Leonard, so I'll be visiting the area sometime this year, I hope. Anyway, Hello to Denton for me and great NSV! It will happen more and more, just be so proud!

chicken Fired Steak YUM..My restaurant has the best Chicken Friend Steak in Orange County we are famous for it. The local newspaper here in our county did a write up about it. I had it for Breakfast this morning....

Blossom, cool NSV! I bet you'll be the first bandster to get whistled at! I've seen how pretty you are!

Michelle, what kind of foods do you prepare in your restaurant? chicken fried steak is my sons' very favorite w/homemade mashed potatoes and cream gravy, and fried okra. Boy, that sounds like a perfect bandster meal, doesn't it? NOT!

Kathy, you just wouldn't believe how much Denton has changed in the last 5 years alone! It has gone from sleepy little college town to a full fledge suburb with traffic snarls everywhere and frustrated residents. I long for what it used to be. And, OMG!!! UNT just keeps building and building! And so does TWU. Yep, if you come back to Denton, you will definitely feel a little lost, LOL!

LOL! Marie, you're being WAY too optimistic with the whistles!!! I'm voting Michelle gets the first whistle! Girl, your new avatar is so cute and I love the new hairstyle!!!

Marie I eat 1/2 chicken fried steak everyday for breakfast with 2 scrambled eggs, it stays in my pouch for a long time..My restaraunt is breakfast and lunch..everything is home made, we have the best homemade corned beef hash and we make our own cinnamom rolls with gooy white creamcheese frosting..It is like a diner type..large portions

Thanks Blossom for the compliments on my hair, it was actually just thrown up in a clip that day but Iam getting a new hairdo today and some color..and yes I'm loving the attention I have a 22yrold customer who has a crush on me..it is very flattering but I told him Iam old enough to be his mother and Iam married..he doesnt seem to care about either of them

Michelle, you're beautiful - inside and out. Enjoy every one of those compliments! Your restaurant sounds wonderful. Now I'm even more impressed w/your weight loss...around all that great food!