Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had anyone tried these? I haven’t been to Wendy’s in so long but my mom gets their chili all the time and she told me yesterday that Wendy’s had some good looking salads and I checked their website and they look pretty good. Just curious if anyone has tried them.

They have great salads but beware the calories.....

12 minutes ago, Tony B - NJ said:

They have great salads but beware the calories.....

I was looking at the calories for the ceasar and thought it looked like less than typical (440). At one year out, If it has a lot of Protein it works for me as my main meal of the day. The taco salad wouldn’t but I probably wouldn’t like it anyways after getting used to lean beef most beef is greasy to me.

Edited by ShoppGirl

I have always loved their salads pre surgery. I am only 9 days post op so I obviously haven’t tried one since but my favorite was the chicken pecan salad. Sometimes I would get it without the chicken and just get it plain and the vinaigrette dressing is to die for.

I haven't tried their salads but I definitely recommend the prepackaged "Good and Gather" salads at Target, there are a ton of different ones and all relatively low calories and very filling. I'm partial to the chicken Caesar salad and the Asian fusion, and my wife likes the Chef salad and the Chicken and Bacon Ranch salad.

16 hours ago, Smiley4 said:

I have always loved their salads pre surgery. I am only 9 days post op so I obviously haven’t tried one since but my favorite was the chicken pecan salad. Sometimes I would get it without the chicken and just get it plain and the vinaigrette dressing is to die for.

Okay I just tried it for lunch based on your recommendation and I agree. I usually don’t even like vinigarette dressings but I loved it and of course the little candied pecans are delicious too. I am interested to know how they figure it has 39 grams of Protein though cause it didn’t seem like alot of chicken. I know nuts have protein too but still. I question that it was that much protein. I think I may take it home and weigh it next time out of curiosity. Maybe it’s cause it’s cut in cubes instead of strips it just doesn’t look like as much?? Or maybe because I ordered it without blue cheese and they made it in a hurry they put less chicken on? Ooh well either way it’s very good and only 10 minutes away from me so I’m sure I will be back. I’m thinking Parmesan Cesar next time. 👍.

i just checked Walmart and Publix online and they don’t carry the dressing, Amazon does but you have to get three bottles. Idk why they do that.

Edited by ShoppGirl

12 hours ago, Tufflaw said:

I haven't tried their salads but I definitely recommend the prepackaged "Good and Gather" salads at Target, there are a ton of different ones and all relatively low calories and very filling. I'm partial to the chicken Caesar salad and the Asian fusion, and my wife likes the Chef salad and the chicken and Bacon Ranch salad.

I will have to check these out next time I go to target. Thanks.