Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

STOP MAKING EXCUSES



Recommended Posts

That Escalated Quickly | Well that escalated quickly, Boy that ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only is @MIKEYY84 an attention seeking narcissist, but a misogynist as well.

I'm sick of people telling me oh you must find a woman close to your age but I'm yet to meet a woman over 30 that doesn't have a bunch of kids yet and also the issue with the woman biological clock could stop at 40; as I'm yet to begin a family and it will be a year from now before I get near my goal weight and start a family so the only logical choice is looking for a girl that's around 10 years below as I want 4 kids which takes 10 years to make happen and that's only if all things are going perfectly so yeah it's hard to start dating when at my age I'm ready for kids and marriage and every girl I've spoken to anywhere near 30+ has kids and divorcee so it's hard indeed so I've made the decision for myself to look 10 years younger at least so I'll be able to have many kids

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/419131-i-can’t-date-overweight-people/?do=findComment&comment=4746355

**my own kids my own DNA** very important

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/419131-i-can’t-date-overweight-people/?do=findComment&comment=4746356

it is harder to find a girl as you get older because most have a bunch of kids or baggage but I've already decided because I want a big family I'll definitely have to look at ladies about 10 years below me so that there's no issues with them having children

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/419131-i-can’t-date-overweight-people/?do=findComment&comment=4772700

provided she has big breasts like DD or better , I like big butt too

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/411641-who-will-like-me-skinny/?do=findComment&comment=4746361

my age range is 18-25

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/428004-aus-male-looking-for-girl-18-25-to-text-whatsapp/

I want to find a woman that deserves everything I have to offer if she has big tits

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/428743-can-we-just-be-for-real/?do=findComment&comment=4823793

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh great that@sillykitty brought this up. Now he's going to change his name AGAIN and soliciting for compliments from us for his ugly face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cool-story-bro-2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Not only is @MIKEYY84 an attention seeking narcissist, but a misogynist as well.

I'm sick of people telling me oh you must find a woman close to your age but I'm yet to meet a woman over 30 that doesn't have a bunch of kids yet and also the issue with the woman biological clock could stop at 40; as I'm yet to begin a family and it will be a year from now before I get near my goal weight and start a family so the only logical choice is looking for a girl that's around 10 years below as I want 4 kids which takes 10 years to make happen and that's only if all things are going perfectly so yeah it's hard to start dating when at my age I'm ready for kids and marriage and every girl I've spoken to anywhere near 30+ has kids and divorcee so it's hard indeed so I've made the decision for myself to look 10 years younger at least so I'll be able to have many kids

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/419131-i-can’t-date-overweight-people/?do=findComment&comment=4746355

**my own kids my own DNA** very important

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/419131-i-can’t-date-overweight-people/?do=findComment&comment=4746356

it is harder to find a girl as you get older because most have a bunch of kids or baggage but I've already decided because I want a big family I'll definitely have to look at ladies about 10 years below me so that there's no issues with them having children

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/419131-i-can’t-date-overweight-people/?do=findComment&comment=4772700

provided she has big breasts like DD or better , I like big butt too

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/411641-who-will-like-me-skinny/?do=findComment&comment=4746361

my age range is 18-25

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/428004-aus-male-looking-for-girl-18-25-to-text-whatsapp/

I want to find a woman that deserves everything I have to offer if she has big tits

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/428743-can-we-just-be-for-real/?do=findComment&comment=4823793

Well he has said he doesn’t have much luck with the ladies. The problem is that he thinks it was because he was fat, when in reality it’s because he has a terrible personality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Not only is @MIKEYY84 an attention seeking narcissist, but a misogynist as well.

I'm sick of people telling me oh you must find a woman close to your age but I'm yet to meet a woman over 30 that doesn't have a bunch of kids yet and also the issue with the woman biological clock could stop at 40; as I'm yet to begin a family and it will be a year from now before I get near my goal weight and start a family so the only logical choice is looking for a girl that's around 10 years below as I want 4 kids which takes 10 years to make happen and that's only if all things are going perfectly so yeah it's hard to start dating when at my age I'm ready for kids and marriage and every girl I've spoken to anywhere near 30+ has kids and divorcee so it's hard indeed so I've made the decision for myself to look 10 years younger at least so I'll be able to have many kids

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/419131-i-can’t-date-overweight-people/?do=findComment&comment=4746355

I want to find a woman that deserves everything I have to offer if she has big tits

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/428743-can-we-just-be-for-real/?do=findComment&comment=4823793

All the women 10 yrs younger ...

Screenshot_2020-07-15-10-27-07.png.d1b633eb6167046056001b55ea6d9ed1.png

Edited by GreenTealael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, colormehappy said:

The problem is that he thinks it was because he was fat, when in reality it’s because he has a terrible personality.

It's a bit like the fact that during corona lockdown some parents realized that the teacher never was the problem.

Edited by summerset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For any newcomer reading this and having any second doubts about what you post, please dont let this affect you. This is an open platform where 98% of the people are positive and will give you the best advice possible. You never know who is struggling with the same problem. Some people will say go look at old posts, but i like new post. You never know year by year what people have learned. It may be something new. Ask away. NO ONE IS PERFECT. Make mistakes. Learn. Most importantly grow. This is your journey. Make the best of it and try your absolute best. I still come on here a year later because i am constantly learning. I love the process and all the help i have gotten on here. Ive met some really awesome people. Literally have gone and met them. Real friendships. So please dont be discouraged by this post. And let it be a lesson to you. DO NOT MESS WITH THE BARI GIRLS 😂. They will put you in your place real quick if you get out of line. LOL!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2020 at 11:07 AM, futurefinemama said:

This WHOLE ENTIRE POST IRKS ME. Funny how, a person who has been Obese, has the audacity to get on WLS Forum to ridicule people on their journey. You are still in your honeymoon phase of your surgery and Good For You, that you lost your excess weight, and Good For You that you had the "mental stamina" to achieve your goals and Good For You that you are "healthy and skinny". But without your WLS surgery, would you be able to stand on your high horse and scream down to the people who were once in the same boat about their struggles? This Forum, from what I know, is to help people on their journey; good, bad or indifferent. I personally, like the authenticity of posts, where people are brave enough to admit their struggles and downfalls. At least, they are willing to admit their faults and seek help. You never know what post can help somebody with the same issue. Everyone that has gone through a WLS are well aware that this road is NOT easy. This community already receives, judgement, criticisms and ridicule from other people. It's just a hard pill to swallow when its one of our "own".

You nailed it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

He thinks people are offended because of his "tough love". True, some people don't like "tough love", but I think those who are generally OK with it aren't willing to take it from someone who's only six months out and is still in the honeymoon phase. Wait until you're at least a couple of years out and have spent some time in maintenance and know the daily struggle - and have been hanging out regularly on bariatric boards for 2+ years and therefore have seen a lot of things and sucked up a lot of useful information.

the problem isn't the "tough love". The problem is the bragging and constant need for attention. It gets old.

and yes - I've thought all along that it wasn't just the (former) obesity that was turning off women...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holier-than-thou isn't what this forum is about. I've read many posts that has seriously helped me! I think it's great to have a place to reach out to when one has a difficult time, I've read some terrific advice . I've read responses to people that they may not be ready for surgery yet, that they need to work on preparing their selves better, but not running people down in their time of need. My weight has been all over the spectrum, when I was in the military & worked construction I never saw myself becoming obese one day, but it sure happened. We all have faced a lot of hard facts to get to this point. Since you're so good at succeeding, why did you need wls surgery! I wonder how your psych evaluation went prior to surgery, bet you didn't show your ugly side! You know that old saying "I may be fat, but your ugly, I can always lose weight" Well, your judgement is UGLY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, catwoman7 said:

He thinks people are offended because of his "tough love". True, some people don't like "tough love", but I think those who are generally OK with it aren't willing to take it from someone who's only six months out and is still in the honeymoon phase. Wait until you're at least a couple of years out and have spent some time in maintenance and know the daily struggle - and have been hanging out regularly on bariatric boards for 2+ years and therefore have seen a lot of things and sucked up a lot of useful information.

the problem isn't the "tough love". The problem is the bragging and constant need for attention. It gets old.

and yes - I've thought all along that it wasn't just the (former) obesity that was turning off women...

EXACTLY why we need the Vet presence ...

812219788_giphy(3).gif.487aeec1529f3eb4c63820d889b3af78.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet he isn't loving all the TOUGH LOVE we've given him! LOL!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×