Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

STOP MAKING EXCUSES



Recommended Posts

he wasnt ready - quickmeme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Brent701 said:

To Mikey’s credit he has been consistent with his attitude for a year now. Always a bit self centered and very matter a fact. Very much his way is right yours is wrong. A bit of a narcissist. He went from an awkward fat man to a confident skinny man. Outside of the WLS community this behavior is called being a d**k.

Tell em Brent!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Not only is @MIKEYY84 an attention seeking narcissist, but a misogynist as well.

I'm sick of people telling me oh you must find a woman close to your age but I'm yet to meet a woman over 30 that doesn't have a bunch of kids yet and also the issue with the woman biological clock could stop at 40; as I'm yet to begin a family and it will be a year from now before I get near my goal weight and start a family so the only logical choice is looking for a girl that's around 10 years below as I want 4 kids which takes 10 years to make happen and that's only if all things are going perfectly so yeah it's hard to start dating when at my age I'm ready for kids and marriage and every girl I've spoken to anywhere near 30+ has kids and divorcee so it's hard indeed so I've made the decision for myself to look 10 years younger at least so I'll be able to have many kids

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/419131-i-can’t-date-overweight-people/?do=findComment&comment=4746355

**my own kids my own DNA** very important

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/419131-i-can’t-date-overweight-people/?do=findComment&comment=4746356

it is harder to find a girl as you get older because most have a bunch of kids or baggage but I've already decided because I want a big family I'll definitely have to look at ladies about 10 years below me so that there's no issues with them having children

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/419131-i-can’t-date-overweight-people/?do=findComment&comment=4772700

provided she has big breasts like DD or better , I like big butt too

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/411641-who-will-like-me-skinny/?do=findComment&comment=4746361

my age range is 18-25

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/428004-aus-male-looking-for-girl-18-25-to-text-whatsapp/

I want to find a woman that deserves everything I have to offer if she has big tits

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/428743-can-we-just-be-for-real/?do=findComment&comment=4823793

I'm living for all of this reconnaissance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hcat said:

Bet he isn't loving all the TOUGH LOVE we've given him! LOL!!!

No... he's an expert, remember? ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some fantastic people on this thread that have helped so many people along their journey including me when I was still visiting the site daily last year. There is the a right way and a wrong way and Mikey let the response you got here prove that this is not the right way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, colormehappy said:

I want to find a woman that deserves everything I have to offer if she has big tits

Damn it, I only have one.

WHO in the world would want to date a “man” with that attitude? I hope he does some serious reflection and matures. He’s going to be lonely if he doesn’t make some major changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well crap I didn’t join this for this drama! I’m only 2 months out on sleeve surgery and having a hard time and I see this shit!! 😳🤦‍♀️ Maybe I came to the wrong place!! WTF!! Cool down dude nobody would want you @MIKEYY84 you too much about yourself. Hate to tell you but even woman 10 years younger have a bunch of damn kids these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Damn it, I only have one.

WHO in the world would want to date a “man” with that attitude? I hope he does some serious reflection and matures. He’s going to be lonely if he doesn’t make some major changes.

pretty much nobody. His stating that he's looking for a woman with "big tits" would be a huge turn-off for every woman I've ever known...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Brent701 said:

To Mikey’s credit he has been consistent with his attitude for a year now. Always a bit self centered and very matter a fact. Very much his way is right yours is wrong. A bit of a narcissist. He went from an awkward fat man to a confident skinny man. Outside of the WLS community this behavior is called being a d**k.

Cheers at least some constructive feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it was abit of fun while it lasted hahaha I'm not going to cry over a little backlash I am who I am

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you Superman?? Your posts are starting to sound familiar. They were always a little... agitating. I feel like you contribute so much to the conversation, Mikey. But you need to remember that you are not here to supervise or judge others. And your journey is nothing like anyone else's. Try being supportive only and ignore those who irritate you. It's good practice for real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MaybeMeow said:

Are you Superman?? Your posts are starting to sound familiar. They were always a little... agitating. I feel like you contribute so much to the conversation, Mikey. But you need to remember that you are not here to supervise or judge others. And your journey is nothing like anyone else's. Try being supportive only and ignore those who irritate you. It's good practice for real life.

Mikey has used the user name superman or a user name with superman in it, changed that user name after there was some criticism about some of his posts regarding women (and tattoos).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, MIKEYY84 said:

Cheers at least some constructive feedback.

giphy.gif.ff47d35d23894d3e84a0b50cedb846d7.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×