Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  1. colormehappy

colormehappy

2. GreenTealael

GreenTealael

3. summerset

summerset

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• NickelChip

I'm checked into the hotel near the hospital and just had my last protein shake of the day. My mom has kindly gone down to the restaurant alone so as not to make me die from watching her eat dinner. Checking in at the hospital tomorrow at 10:50am. So ready!
      · 1 reply
      1. BeanitoDiego

Pulling for ya!

• Clueless_girl

6 wks post surgery, had to go back to the hospital to replenish potassium levels. STILL struggling with abdominal pain and nausea. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

Six months pots-op as of yesterday. I celebrated with a HIIT class where I was challenged to do a wall-assisted handstand. I truly thought there's no way in hell that I can get up there. Well... I proved myself wrong. The instructor said, "Just try getting one foot up there." I tried and it was so easy, that the other foot went up, and the next thing that I knew, I was standing on my hands with my legs up in the air, leaning against the wall.
      Last weekend I challenged myself to a 10-mile hike, and I was SURE that my legs would be non-functional that night and the next day. But that didn't happen at all.  But I did learn that I need a new hiking boot or shoe. I've got a goal of walking the Portuguese coastal route of the El Camino later this year, and I good shoes will be essential.
      I've hit another weight loss stall, but that's to be expected. I am so close to my goal already that if it does take 6 more months to get that last stone off, that's okay with me. And I am building muscle, so that stone may never move. S'alright friends, s'alright.
      · 1 reply
      1. Bypass2Freedom

Congratulations! I bet that felt awesome to achieve! 😄

• South Coast Deli

South Coast Deli brings a superhero flair to fast, casual dining with three locations across Santa Barbara. Dive into a diverse menu featuring breakfast sandwiches, bagels, hearty salads, and a variety of sandwiches, including vegan and vegetarian options. Whether you're craving a classic deli experience or a warm panini, this deli satisfies with quick service and a playful atmosphere. Perfect for on-the-go meals or a leisurely bite, South Coast Deli is your go-to for fresh, delicious fare with a comic book twist.

· 0 replies
    • Annievincent

Can I have cream of chicken soup on pre operation  liquid diet
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...