Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Saggy Sophie no more. Plastic surgery to the rescue!

On 2/20/2020 at 12:03 AM, Sophie7713 said:

30 days post op

Now past the 4 week mark - I really notice a difference! Feeling mostly "back to normal" and will continue to wear the compression garments another 4 weeks to total 8. I am thrilled with the results! Assessed current wardrobe today and seem to be settling nicely into XS/S tops, size 8 dress and 6/8 slacks in petites. Most interim clothing will need to be donated. Other basics go back to seamstress. Appetite, bowels and Water intake have returned to normal. Do not wish to loose anymore weight. Looking forward to moving into spring as the new stabilized me after an intense 16 months of bariatric research, planning, scheduling, gastric sleeve, nutritional and lifestyle adjustments and lastly, plastics. It's all good. So very thankful for the opportunity to have halted the obesity cycle.

IMG_1992.jpeg

IMG_2007.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2068.jpeg

IMG_2089.jpeg

WOW!! You look amazing.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:03 PM, Sophie7713 said:

30 days post op

Now past the 4 week mark - I really notice a difference! Feeling mostly "back to normal" and will continue to wear the compression garments another 4 weeks to total 8. I am thrilled with the results! Assessed current wardrobe today and seem to be settling nicely into XS/S tops, size 8 dress and 6/8 slacks in petites. Most interim clothing will need to be donated. Other basics go back to seamstress. Appetite, bowels and Water intake have returned to normal. Do not wish to loose anymore weight. Looking forward to moving into spring as the new stabilized me after an intense 16 months of bariatric research, planning, scheduling, gastric sleeve, nutritional and lifestyle adjustments and lastly, plastics. It's all good. So very thankful for the opportunity to have halted the obesity cycle.

IMG_2007.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2068.jpeg

You look amazing Sophie! Love all the outfits, these are my faves though :D

Bobby <3<3<3

On 2/20/2020 at 12:20 AM, ms.sss said:

I can see the difference too! You are looking positively SLIM.

+1 on the bare leg + nude shoes, you legs look longer already.

(are the dresses and jeans the spoils of your recent shopping spree? Love 'em)

On 2/20/2020 at 12:20 AM, ms.sss said:

I can see the difference too! You are looking positively SLIM.

+1 on the bare leg + nude shoes, you legs look longer already.

(are the dresses and jeans the spoils of your recent shopping spree? Love 'em)

No, these were all sale items I had found when I was a size 10/12 thinking let me get them and just see! I found an absolutely gorgeous navy blue couture dress that is a true size 6. Now I know I'm smaller - as we know the designer lines are accurate. So excited to share the fruits of my labor these past few weeks. I desperately needed to replace all the basics... dresses, tops, bottoms, belts etc. Mission accomplished! ;]

13 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

So excited to share the fruits of my labor these past few weeks. I desperately needed to replace all the basics... dresses, tops, bottoms, belts etc. Mission accomplished!

Bring 'em on!