Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

🎈 Pity Party🎈

5 hours ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Am I the only one who read that as “I’ve had some pretty good s*x in the past”? Lord cleanse my mind 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyways as far as pineapple juice goes have either one of you @ms.sss @GreenTealael tried pineapple Water? When my step mom is bloated she will boil pineapple cinnamon sticks and cloves and then drink it cold, sometimes even hot. You can add a sweetener or not but it usually helps her. Not the same as being swollen from surgery but maybe it could work ?

Oh and @BayougirlMrsS you look hot!

I have tried it! But I need to try it with cinnamon next, thanks💚

2 hours ago, ms.sss said:

...this is actually a good idea. I've read that the enzyme with the anti-inflammatoriy properties are concentrated in the stem of the pineapple, so maybe I can boil that part...?

...will research some more, thanks for the tip!

Yes boil the skin and the fruit! That’s what she does! It’s delicious 😋

@MarvelGirl25 ... That is too funny.... I have had some pretty good S*X in the past and currently.... like 2:30 this morning... hehe

I have to try on my swim suits and take pics.... i can't tell what i really look like.

pineapple juice guys it works... Look for the "Cold Press" in the produce section. I drank a butt load of this one. image.png.1b5ac87487334907bd27bb27226ce002.png

On 1/18/2020 at 3:32 PM, lyladyp said:

All of my weight loss is coming from the upper part of my body. I am starting to resemble a girl in the early stages of developing boobs.🤣🤣

Same on where the weight loss is coming from! My thighs are still like thunder!! It's frustrating as heck!

On 1/28/2020 at 8:40 PM, darcyjae said:

Skin and bone.

Specifically, in the sitting place. If I sit on the floor now at the gym it HURTS. I never expected that. Though my butt still LOOKS plenty padded. Have thin people always dealt with that? I was chubby even as a kid so I have no clue.

Also, I get there's a general loosening of skin. Totally expected. But the loosening of skin in the booty area has resulted in a constant pinching sensation when I'm sitting. Is that just me? When I go to rowing class I need to use chafing cream to ensure I don't end up with... er... cheeky friction burns.

Other bones are making themselves known, too. Curling up to sleep in the fetal position, my knee bones bang against each other now.

Who knew bones were such an intrusive thing??

Yes!! I've noticed I have aches and pains still, but different kinds! My hips actually hurt if I sleep funny and my backside is bony.

My thighs are so wrinkly and loose ick! I hope they tighten over time!

7 minutes ago, Lynda486 said:

My thighs are so wrinkly and loose ick! I hope they tighten over time!

Mine are too!! I thought I'd like them better but when I see them in the mirror I still hate them.

21 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Get a beanbag stand, they are awesome. Make sure you get a soft one!

I was looking at the moulded foam ones while waiting in line at my local post office yesterday (they have all those special ‘buy one get a second one free’ tv offers). I’ve also banged my nose - now that really hurt.

2 hours ago, Arabesque said:

I was looking at the moulded foam ones while waiting in line at my local post office yesterday (they have all those special ‘buy one get a second one free’ tv offers). I’ve also banged my nose - now that really hurt.

I don’t care for the foam ones, just the beanbag kind.

This chair is oddly harder on my ass than it has been in the past. I am not a fan.

I had my dumb h. pylori test this week, and it was positive. At least a month is added on to my timeline since I have to do 2 weeks of antibiotics, then wait 2 weeks to be retested, and hope it is gone then! A month isn't long in the span of a life, but I don't have to do supervised weight loss so I was hoping for a quick process. Pity party for 1. :(

On 1/22/2020 at 8:27 AM, MarvelGirl25 said:

@AngieBear I bet you would look like a bad ass with a shaved head! I've always thought about shaving my head too but I have a big head so I know it wouldnt look good lol

@ms.sss @Arabesque @GreenTealael

My hair is kinda long so i think i can afford to cut it but it just breaks my heart. I usually just cut the ends every year and that's it so getting it cut shorter scares me. I've never even highlighted or dyed my hair, its a virgin. I was hoping to grow it out more and then get highlights once I lost weight. Ill keep you all updated!

I am terribly hair unadventurous (we can't all be @AngieBear 😂), same cut, just varying lengths, but always below my shoulders. Well my hairdresser went rogue the week before last, and my hair is drastically shorter than it ever has been. You know what, I like it, I like it a lot. And even equally hair unadventurous people in my life, my bf, who loves my hair long, and my mom, who I inherited the unadventurous trait from really, sincerely like it as well. So this could be an opportunity to find you like your hair shorter or in a different style.

I've been on a shopping spree lately (big important meeting you know! At least that's my excuse) Now my closet is literally bursting :( And I have to pack up and send off all the returns :( And I have more empty boxes then will fit in my recycling can :(

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

I've been on a shopping spree lately (big important meeting you know! At least that's my excuse) Now my closet is literally bursting :( And I have to pack up and send off all the returns :( And I have more empty boxes then will fit in my recycling can :(

tenor (2).gif