Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2020 Surgery Date

On 01/26/2020 at 14:28, sarahSingh91 said:

You can try ensure MAX Protein they settled with me a lot better than premier. Just make sure you only drink the MAX PROTEIN ensure the others r too high carb and fat.

I will try that. Thanks for the suggestion!

On 01/26/2020 at 14:29, BadWolfGirl said:

Have you tried the fairlife core? It literally tastes like a milkshake

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

No I haven’t. I loved the Premier Protein before surgery so I never tried anything after I found that. But I will definitely give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion!

No I haven’t. I loved the Premier Protein before surgery so I never tried anything after I found that. But I will definitely give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion!
Yeah I have a hard time with the thickness of and aftertaste of premier. Fairlife is legit amazing. You can get it at most stores !

2 hours ago, walkthewalk said:

Also—I’m stressing over the hospital stay. How long (fellow VSGs) did you have to stay in the hospital???

I had surgery at 10 am on Thursday and was out by 10 am on Saturday. So two days for me.

How soon after surgery is everyone allowed to start taking whole tablets again? Crushing my blood pressure tablets seems to be making my BP go nuts....

On 01/26/2020 at 14:42, sradwan said:

How soon after surgery is everyone allowed to start taking whole tablets again? Crushing my blood pressure tablets seems to be making my BP go nuts....

I started tablets at the hospital not problems. I had the sleeve though. Intake my Vitamins and etc tablet not crushed

Surgery tomorrow morning and I've spent all weekend like spring cleaning - scrubbing grout, changing dining room decor, rearranging furniture, going through clothes (three huge donation pikes and one huge trash bag), organizing cabinets that were pretty organized haha. I feel like I'm nesting or something!

On 01/26/2020 at 16:42, sradwan said:

My surgeon is adamant on 4 weeks before taking any pills larger than a tic tac.

Happy Surgery eve to all my Surgery twins!!

Omg omg omg. It’s tomorrow. See y’all on the other side 😘

On 01/26/2020 at 18:25, TattooedSeaStar said:

Good luck!!! Keep us posted

On 01/26/2020 at 16:25, TattooedSeaStar said:

Yayyy!!! Good luck!!! Keep us posted

Good luck to both of you!

6 hours ago, BadWolfGirl said:

Surgery tomorrow morning and I've spent all weekend like spring cleaning - scrubbing grout, changing dining room decor, rearranging furniture, going through clothes (three huge donation pikes and one huge trash bag), organizing cabinets that were pretty organized haha. I feel like I'm nesting or something!

Me too. My husband called it “nesting”

Well it's been 6 days since surgery. I finally got a real shower Sunday which was great, but it irritated the Dickens out of my drain hole. Now sore again and the two incisions/sutures where the hole is is so ITCHY. driving me bonkers. I can't get it it because of the gauze and dressings ugh.
In other news, I'm a little behind where I should be getting fluids and Protein in. I hope I can get up to higher amounts soon. I know I'm probably already dehydrated, but I'm doing the best I can and just haven't been able to drink more yet without getting chest pressure. [emoji852]️

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using BariatricPal mobile app