Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow! Everyone like amazing!! What I really am in awe of is all the sleeveless tops and how every single one of you have kick ass arms. So jealous.

I'm heading out for an early dinner, meeting Boo's son for the first time. 😳 Trying to look uber casual, like this is nbd. I totally didn't try on 10 outfits, or anything like that .... 😬

IMG_6379.thumb.jpg.fc10babded3edf0d9fdf75ae187ef7f4.jpg

You are trying to look like your profile pic! I’m jealous that you’ve still got boobs, mine have shrunk immensely.

This was an awesome thread! You all look Fabulous, Amazing and down right Fantastic! Great Work and I know you are all feeling GREAT! Thank you all for sharing!

So, everyone is looking amazing! What did you do with all of your other (should I say, Big clothes)? Someone made the statement about shopping for cheaper clothes and still look good. I always fret when in Catos, instead of going over to the right after entering the door (the "Skinny Side") I am hoping no one is paying attention to me going to the left (obese side). You have to feel AWESOME to know you no longer have to shop in those sections of the stores anymore!

Edited by Saved4Ever

1 hour ago, elcee said:

You are trying to look like your profile pic! I’m jealous that you’ve still got boobs, mine have shrunk immensely.

😂 😂 Apparently I am!

No boobs left, just a B cup bra that I (literally) stuff with socks. 😢 Totally false advertising!

I just realized after reading @Saved4Ever post that I never bought plus size clothing because of vanity sizing that is available. I could still wear JJill xl or even L in certain things for sure. I simply wouldn’t buy anything if it didn’t fit in “regular sizes”. I think it gave me a warped view how big I actually was while I was gaining. It is crazy an obese person can wear brands that are labeled regular to boost sales. It did more harm than good for me.

Looking back I realize it was getting harder to find things and that was when I asked my Dr about options.

To answer your question I donated my clothes.

On 07/19/2019 at 16:54, Healthy_life2 said:

Comfortable in the heat.

0.jpg

Look at those legs!!! ❤️

On 07/21/2019 at 05:14, Freiabr said:

I’m currently in Brazil so everything I got is pretty casual.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Loving this dress! So comfy and pretty. You look great

16 hours ago, sillykitty said:

but then maybe the novelty of feeling like hot sh*t would wear off,

I hope this never happens. The feeing of feeling like hot sh*t is like no other. 😎

Posted a pic of yesterday's OOTD on another thread. Don't want to post duplicates so just sharing the link to the original post instead...

I seriously love this thread!! You all look so fantastic and especially happy from your tones that I can't help but be happy for you and selfishly happy about the hope it gives me for the future!!! Just motivates me when fear and doubt esp DOUBT creeps in!!

Thank you so much guys, these postings means more than you know [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji114][emoji114][emoji114][emoji114][emoji114][emoji114][emoji8]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app