Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

This is what I put on to go to the grocery store earlier today. It's actually a swimsuit coverup...but its the only tank-like summer dress I own that fits me at the moment (...and the "arm up" pose is to camouflage my batwing 😉... I should walk around with my arms up all day 😂 )

IMG_3003.thumb.JPG.03c229c1273d303936945a439464c23c.JPG

Dang woman! What a darlin' figure and great dress. Now you make me want to get to 117 so I can "have your smokin shape" lol! :D

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Joining because I need a boost 🚀😁

Im swollen and puffy but still wearing skin tiight jersey dresses. Accessory of the day... Electrolyte Water 😂

20190718_112139.jpg

Love the accessory of the day!!!! And adorable figure. I agree, what puff and stuff? Congrats on your most excellent revision, on not whining, and on being such a trooper!!!

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Ok, here was yesterday's dress. I gotta say though, I feel great and thin in it, but it looks too big for me in the pics! :( And now I feel like I look frumpy in it aIMG_4490.thumb.JPG.56bdc8e1376d21b2fe55bdb3fbdc18f5.JPG

IMG_4491.thumb.JPG.170ea1edb480f448ecc53ada1b2bb373.JPG

After seeing all y'all bangin' bods and adorable dresses!

btw...you don't need HealthyLife2's legs...your legs are pretty awesomely nice and trim on their own...

Off to a Christmas in July day with my quilt group. I'm going to need a couple more layers before I venture outside, its freezing.

20190719_085157.jpg

20190719_085226.jpg

This is probably the best picker me upper thread I needed!!!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112][emoji112]
You guys all look so inspiringly fabulous that I just feel so joyful and can't wait for it to be me!!!!
Well done ladies [emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Off I go to Wrigley! Hydration will be number 1 concern today.

F01A88B6-54F3-459D-8BD0-7B510F50A6E0.jpeg

14 hours ago, elcee said:

Off to a Christmas in July day with my quilt group. I'm going to need a couple more layers before I venture outside, its freezing.

20190719_085157.jpg

20190719_085226.jpg

OMG! Girlie! You look adorable and such a cute shape!! Congrats!!!! Have fun!

Visiting a client site today. Funny how I used to find no joy in having to choose something to wear for work, and now I almost (almost) wish I could go to office everyday so I can wear (and buy!) cute clothes.

Wearing my most favourite pair of "work" shoes...can wear these all day long AND they make me 3 inches taller (I have them in black too :) )

EDIT: OMG. I just noticed my shirt is a little too see-through in this picture...

IMG_3077.thumb.jpg.9b8961bbc40298a8bcd549a101ac684b.jpg)

Edited by ms.sss

I’m brand new here (first post) but you all look fantastic! Wow!

23 hours ago, Healthy_life2 said:

5.jpg

Cute!!! and work that slit!

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

Visiting a client site today. Funny how I used to find no joy in having to choose something to wear for work, and now I almost (almost) wish I could go to office everyday so I can wear (and buy!) cute clothes.

Wearing my most favourite pair of "work" shoes...can wear these all day long AND they make me 3 inches taller (I have them in black too :) )

EDIT: OMG. I just noticed my shirt is a little too see-through in this picture...

Adorable!!! Can I be you when I grow up? :D (Or alternately, can I just lose 15 more pounds and come live in your closet? :D )

2 hours ago, ms.sss said:

It's not that see-through. You look super sleek. Love it!

POD-doctor's outfit. :)

So seriously--damn you body dysmorphia. At 133lbs I "feel" thin in my body. You know? Or at least normal. I can now look in the mirror and think I just simply look normal. Right? But when I look at these pics in outfits I used to feel thin in, I think I look heavier than when the jeans were on the tight side. They are now on the loose side of life and I need to go down to an 8 in them. And my waist looks so "thick" (and clearly so do my fluffy thighs). *sigh* Anyone else have this issue even in their super hot outfits?

IMG_4498.thumb.JPG.0483cecb43672c924dd9ce8d9b0e59a5.JPG

IMG_4499.thumb.JPG.6db141bee3c03b4e27a42eea024f3890.JPG

Edited by FluffyChix

@FluffyChix, yep you definitely have your MO glasses on. The person in these pics is positively SKINNY.

I'm not sure I always have my own glasses on, but I think I convinced myself I know exactly what I look like, and recognize what areas of my bod could use some improvement and what areas are awesome. The main difference is that I don't seem to have the associated self-loathing I carried around on my back like before. I mean, yeah, my arms are flabby*, my legs are thick and my butt non-existent, but these facts don't bring me down so far anymore. They are annoying, but no longer depressing.

*full disclosure, I am getting plastics to address my batwings EOY so my laissez-faire attitude about them may be taken with a grain of salt.