Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 hour ago, mousecat88 said:

second dress ive worn in.... my life. sorry for the darkness. also, the infamous MOUSE CAT also checking himself out. 20190822_071449.jpeg 20190822_071342.jpeg 20190822_071318.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

Love the color and the flirty hemline!

I made it brighter. oops sorry guys. lol. 20190822_072714.thumb.jpeg.3348c74b657e6b09d6eccaab4c7af81d.jpeg 20190822_072650.thumb.jpeg.530a7afeb4a08c53a7f7780e70d06067.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

Smoking hot!![emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji7]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Today!
A5D3C1C5-9775-4C60-A916-08B75215992B.thumb.jpeg.8a2523086600e4e38d48b2a1d9bd1f29.jpeg
Love an effortless yet chic look!![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 08/21/2019 at 20:41, Cheeseburgh said:

I just did this on my iPad.

D1936A43-7941-42C2-B8B2-DC67FAC99D5A.png

Oh I’m going to have to experiment more with that.
I have zero idea how you got to that screen that shows all the stats. That’s awesome and I’ve never found a way to look that up.

Lol, I can’t even update my profile pic. It won’t save.

Okay. I’m psyched because I ordered this top 3 weeks ago and it was tight tight tight and now I’m going to wear it with these new size 12 pants that were also too tight at the beginning of the month.
I’m happy to be wearing pants that actually fit me rather than ones that make my booty look even saggier than it actually is.

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

4 hours ago, mousecat88 said:

second dress ive worn in.... my life. sorry for the darkness. also, the infamous MOUSE CAT also checking himself out.

Great dress and I love your hair!

4 hours ago, mousecat88 said:

second dress ive worn in.... my life. sorry for the darkness. also, the infamous MOUSE CAT also checking himself out.

You look great! You should increase your dress wearing frequency :)

I also support more pet participation in this thread. I'm pet-less so I have to live vicariously. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Sheribear68 said:

h I’m going to have to experiment more with that.
I have zero idea how you got to that screen that shows all the stats. That’s awesome and I’ve never found a way to look that up.

It can be temperamental. I believe it only works on text from the original post, I don’t think it works if you try and highlight a repost. I think I’m explaining it poorly!

I don’t know if it works on the phone app, I don’t use this site on my phone.

Edited to add: That outfit fits you very nicely and you look fantastic.

Edited by Cheeseburgh

On 08/22/2019 at 10:43, Sheribear68 said:

Oh I’m going to have to experiment more with that.

Lol, I can’t even update my profile pic. It won’t save.

So I just figured it out.
I was using the app from my pad instead of accessing the website directly.
Makes a huge difference.

I’m not trolling with this dress. I ordered it in I SWEAR a different color. (Much lighter) lo and behold I got a SOLID navy dress. It was a really good sale and they only had a few left so I rushed when I ordered it. It is crazy comfortable so I’m keeping it.

Problem: I feel like I look like an employee somewhere. Which look is better?

1. Flight attendant or 2. June Cleaver with pearls

0AEDAB4E-56B4-4CE3-9351-AA5B9C144E7B.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I’m not trolling with this dress. I ordered it in I SWEAR a different color. (Much lighter) lo and behold I got a SOLID navy dress. It was a really good sale and they only had a few left so I rushed when I ordered it. It is crazy comfortable so I’m keeping it.

Problem: I feel like I look like an employee somewhere. Which look is better?

1. Flight attendant or 2. June Cleaver with pearls

0AEDAB4E-56B4-4CE3-9351-AA5B9C144E7B.jpeg

🤣

I vote June Cleaver.

You could also do a statement necklace

1468529695_ScreenShot08-22-19at09_08AM.png.616a0128dba507aa94604032ecb7d10c.png

54 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

You could also do a statement necklace

Thank you! I just spent 45 minutes going down a statement necklace rabbit hole. I really do like a lot of them, I’m wondering what earrings you wear with that type of jewelry, I don’t necessarily want to go over the top.

I don’t know if any of you watch the Great British Bake Off but I always love Prue Leith’s jewelry.

3 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Thank you! I just spent 45 minutes going down a statement necklace rabbit hole. I really do like a lot of them, I’m wondering what earrings you wear with that type of jewelry, I don’t necessarily want to go over the top.

I don’t know if any of you watch the Great British Bake Off but I always love Prue Leith’s jewelry.

I'm not an over the top type person either ... so I wear really simple earrings with statement necklaces, like silver ball or button earrings, small hoops etc.

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I’m not trolling with this dress. I ordered it in I SWEAR a different color. (Much lighter) lo and behold I got a SOLID navy dress.

Hahaha, they've profiled you! It says in your file, "...strong preference for anything navy...send her navy." :D Love the outfit! Agree on SN!

@sillykitty Dang, I wish YOU lived next door or across the street so I could borrow a "cup of sugar" or a necklace, or vodka or something. :D Good time!

@Sheribear68 LOVE the new avi, the hair, the new outfit that fits lovely and shows how hard you've worked and your amazing progress!

@Shanza Woman! You should be a model!

@mousecat88 Wow! Vote YES! More dresses! Adorbs! Love the original mousecat!

To everyone else on the previous pages! Sorry to miss commenting. Y'all look fabulous darlings!!! Simply fabulous!!! (Don't know why BP just suddenly decided to quit tagging half way through this post?)

mahvelous.JPG.f208c4892a922eb503c05ba3d20e4315.JPG