Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤JULY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

So much to catch up on!

I have been maintaining under 130 & walking over a mile most days, so that's the good news!

I haven't done a single arm exercise, and am way behind on the photo challenge!

16 -OOTD

Comfy cool dress and some low wedges to go visit a customer which has a very casual office dress code

IMG_6316.thumb.jpg.2d9fd181fcbf5a51387ca29bfb0fc3bb.jpg

You look so put together @sillykitty.

Here was my outfit this morning. This is my new fancy gym outfit lol. I was pretty nervous when I ordered these leggings, I never wear print pants.

Cardio and half of the arm stuff done today.

3A5E34FD-C419-453F-BC6E-B4ACD88A7484.jpeg

Days 11-16 (serious catch-up time...)

• Arm Challenges: So it took me a few hours tonite (that's including rest breaks in between), but I completed Days 11-16 of the the easy "Sleek Arm" challenge AND 7 sets (!!) of the harder "Toned Arms" challenge. I anticipate that my arms are gonna be seriously hurting tomorrow (they kinda hurt already now :( ). This is my consequence for missing 7 days of this. ARG!
  • Photo (video) Challenge, Days 11-13: A video of a "campfire" that the Kid and her cousins gathered around to make s'mores over the weekend in my brother's backyard. One of the cousin's middle name is "Grace", and there were probably flowers somewhere in that yard...hahaha
  • Photo Challenge Days 14-15: Hung out poolside at the BFF's house earlier today for a "Lovely LIfe", and "Summer" pic.
  • Photo Challenge Days 16: The swimsuit I wore at said pool. I've worn it twice now since getting it, and I have to say I feel frickin' AWESOME when I wear it. As an aside, I can't say enough how pleased I am with losing the weight...health and life longevity an obvious benefit, the confidence and good-feels just cannot be ignored ♥️

On 7/11/2019 at 9:33 PM, Cheeseburgh said:

I didn’t workout today but I went for a long walk, it is a perfect night out here.

Attached is my “campfire” picture. We have a fire pit we never use, I finally found a use for it!

I’m having way too much fun thinking stuff up..

E29FC936-906C-4CC3-B609-A5732F6E1791.jpeg

OMG. The. Best.

8 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

_

tenor.gif

Everything go ok? How are you feeling?

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

B-Side Question:

How's your summer going so far?

Loving it. :) I am not all sweaty and flustered in the heat like I have been for many a summer; I have cute summer-appropriate clothes and shoes to wear, and look forward to stepping out wearing them; gone to an unusual amount of bbqs, lunches/brunches/dinners out/get-togethers and have managed to navigate the food aspect of it all well enough in maintenance mode; spending more time with Mr & the Kid doing active stuff I used to always sit out before (running! swimming! rock climbing! riding! hiking!); In short, I've been in a relatively sustained GOOD MOOD. Yay, me. LOL.

B side. I’m having a fantastic summer too. It’s so nice to be outside and active and not feel like I’m having heatstroke. I’ve been trying really hard to put myself out there and do more things, so we have been pretty busy. My sister has a fabulous summer home that we visit, maybe I’ll even go waterskiing this year.

I agree about the clothes @ms.sss it is so nice to just throw something cute on and feel comfortable.

Going to the Cubs game on Friday, it’s going to be close to 100 degrees. I hope I don’t melt.

Sorry, missed Lovely Life - will work on finding pic for it.

For OOTD: I haven't lost my weight yet and am not comfortable with any pics...instead I will post a pic of what the "new me" would most likely seek out to wear although how the heck I'm ever going to wear this fabulous trench in Texas...is beyond me!

I can always save it for when I go to PA or if I decide to switch to the side of my company that travels. I still have a few good yrs left that I could handle that again. Kids out of the house so no more...lol...ok, less "how will they get to all of their activities" type worries...calls I'd get when I was in another state on business...that was hard!

I'm not really having a great summer. Being 300+ lbs in TX or any other 'hot place' & being at the age where these so called "hot flashes" are picking up...is honestly downright miserable. I can tell that you ladies, even if you are too young to have 'hot flashes', know what I mean about feeling hot, damp, messy, but even more just feeling so bad about how you look and how you feel. I'm looking forward to 7/25 to get RNY surgery.

To show I'm not completely gloomy, I'm ready to rock the look below in hopefully the next 2 years..and then I won't be saying I'm having "hot flashes"...I will be having POWER SURGES!!

Oh yeah, the challenge - I didn't do arms today but I did swim in the pool and did some arm exercises in there for about 45 mins.

My future outfit.JPG

Edited by KarenLR75

I’m totally getting “The Devil Wears Prada” vibe from your future outfit @KarenLR75

I am of hot flash age but they stopped a few years ago, I had it bad.

Next summer you will be so much more comfortable in the heat.

1 hour ago, KarenLR75 said:

For OOTD: I haven't lost my weight yet and am not comfortable with any pics...instead I will post a pic of what the "new me" would most likely seek out to wear although how the heck I'm ever going to wear this fabulous trench in Texas...is beyond me!

My future outfit.JPG

Looks like Alica Vikander...? Love her. And I'd love to own wear that trench too :)