Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein infused water or clear drinks

Hey everyone I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for Protein Water or clear drinks. If you do can you leave the name of it, where you purchased it, how much it cost, and which flavor or flavors you like.
Thank you so much, Marissa

Marissa, I make my own. I buy unflavored Isopure Protein Powder (25 grams Protein per scoop) I put that with Crystal Light and Fiber powder into a 32 ounce water bottle. One thing of note, though listed as unflavored the protein powder does have a taste. I don't find it to be overwhelming. The other unflavored protein powder (21 grams of protein) I used was Unjury. It had less of a taste but it was more expensive.

For clear ones I like Premiere Protein clear shakes, tastes like tropical punch, I get them at Sam's Club but I don't remember how much they cost, but they're reasonably priced.

clear-hero_v7v9.png

I like the Isopure Infusions Light fruit flavor tropical punch. Just be sure to mix it in a Blender Bottle (NOT a mixer!) and let it sit for 5 minutes or so as it foams up before it gets clear. They sell it in GNC stores or probably in the store on this site too.

Also like several of the fruit flavors of the nectar brand. There is a variety pack you can buy to test them out. Sold on this site too.

Most people will say not to stock up on any one thing if you are pre-surgery as your tastes can change quite a bit after.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:06 PM, Danny Paul said:

Marissa, I make my own. I buy unflavored Isopure Protein Powder (25 grams Protein per scoop) I put that with Crystal Light and Fiber powder into a 32 ounce Water bottle. One thing of note, though listed as unflavored the Protein powder does have a taste. I don't find it to be overwhelming. The other unflavored protein powder (21 grams of protein) I used was Unjury. It had less of a taste but it was more expensive.

I use the same protein powder. I also use Isopure zero card creamy vanilla but that's not clear. I also add fiber powder to mine. The taste doesn't bother me so I don't add flavorings to it. I haven't tried Unjury yet, maybe if my tastes change post-op I will but for now I like Isopure.