Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 days post op and this gas NEEDS. TO. GO. Otherwise I feel great and can bend and twist like an aerobics instructor. ;). But the gas?? It’s like a 50 pound weight. Ugh.

Had my surgery 1/15.

How is everyone that has had it so far feeling?
Is anyone else having any mental hunger? Like I look at food and I would love to eat it but I'm also not physically hungry at all.

Would love to hear how everyone else is doing, it's nice to know you're not the only one going through these lifestyle changes.

22 hours ago, JWied1 said:

Surgery Monday for me too! Not nervous, just anxious for it to be done!

Surgery tomorrow, 1/21, so I booked a hotel, here in Annapolis, so I don't have to travel tomorrow. Hospital says to be there at 0530.

Best of luck to us all.

Had my surgery 1/15.

Is anyone else having any mental hunger? Like I look at food and I would love to eat it but I'm also not physically hungry at all.
Would love to hear how everyone else is doing, it's nice to know you're not the only one going through these lifestyle changes.
I hear ya! Food commercials and smelling food makes me want it but I dont think I'm even hungry.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 01/20/2019 at 14:38, dar64r said:

I had my surgery Jan 14 . I definitely am hungry. But I have noticed even when I have Soup , I feel satisfied. But an hour later hungry again . I’m sure once we can have something solid , we will feel better.
I had mine 01/08. Few more days and I’m on soft solids. I def get hungry. Can’t wait to eat!

Surgery on 1/14 so glad the soreness is almost gone but I dread drinking my Protein Shakes I look at those two ounces like it’s the biggest mountain every morning and night.... I do Soup for lunch not at bad..... Water and me do really well but Protein is not friend anyone have any tips? That have help them? I can’t move on to my next stage till next Saturday so I’m open to any help I just get so full so fast!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hi everyone!!! Super excited tomorrow is the day !!!!
Surgery day !!!!
So many emotions and did ok on my liquid diet but this clear liquid last day has been a lil rough. I think it’s bc I know this is it .. the last day of old me . And Tuesday morning is the first day of the rest of my life ... hubby is very nervous 😬 but I know I got this !!!
Anyone else is having surgery tomorrow?? Excited happy nervous omg so many things going on in my head ... can’t wait 😊

On 1/20/2019 at 1:10 AM, duhniece said:

Had my surgery 1/15.

I had surgery a week before you and can definitely relate, but it's gotten better. I went to the store today and it was surprisingly easy to ignore the food I couldn't have. I looked at it all as I was searching for what I needed, but didn't give it a second thought and kept on moving.

11 minutes ago, AngieG1976 said:

Surgery day !!!!
So many emotions and did ok on my liquid diet but this clear liquid last day has been a lil rough. I think it’s bc I know this is it .. the last day of old me . And Tuesday morning is the first day of the rest of my life ... hubby is very nervous 😬 but I know I got this !!!
Anyone else is having surgery tomorrow?? Excited happy nervous omg so many things going on in my head ... can’t wait 😊

I having mines tomorrow also just got my check in time....emotions all over the place

1 hour ago, newbegjo1219 said:

I having mines tomorrow also just got my check in time....emotions all over the place

1 hour ago, AngieG1976 said:

Surgery day !!!!

Mine is tomorrow too. Today I am really hungry but I also did ok on the liver diet. This weekend I've been "nervous cleaning" Particularly during food commercials. I keep getting up and cleaning, sorting, organizing away.

Congratulations!!!!