Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2018 Sleevers!

Decided to post some pics. This is from 3 days pre-surgery to now, 7 months post surgery.

starting weight: 426

surgery weight: 400

current: 267

20181211_215208.jpg

20181211_215219.jpg

20190609_104714.jpg

20190609_104724.jpg

Great job Brenttx!!!! That quite an accomplishment. You're unrecognizable from where you started. You must feel sooo much better!!!

On 6/13/2019 at 11:44 AM, Brenttx said:

Decided to post some pics. This is from 3 days pre-surgery to now, 7 months post surgery.

starting weight: 426

surgery weight: 400

current: 267

20181211_215208.jpg

20181211_215219.jpg

20190609_104714.jpg

20190609_104724.jpg

Way to go!

THE DAMN scale FINALLY MOVED Y'ALL WHEW CHILE [emoji23] I'M DOWN 74.5LBS NOW ALMOST 6 MONTHS OUT, BRENT YOU LOOK AMAZING MAY I ADD!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

Awesome job, Brentx

Wow!

Thanks everybody. This has been a remarkable journey so far and I look forward to where it still takes me! I feel so much better and am so much more active. I am also off of a few pills which is great as well. Keep it up all my fellow sleevers. We've got this!

Love hearing that everyone is doing so well! Summer is so much more fun with the weight loss!

And nothing beats being slimmer in a Warm Season! Always felt like they were playing " Baby Elephant Walk" as I tried passing by. I SHALL EVEN WEAR SHORTS THIS SUMMER! Maybe Lulu Hogg instead of Daisy Dukes, but my day shall still COME!

And PS , turned on the Weather Channel, woman on there talking about barbecuing. Her last name is Porshe- Smith, honey --she is still Big as A Buick. But I am feeling benevolent enough to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe SHE is fighting HER OWN BATTLE TOO! 😜🍳😝

On 6/18/2019 at 7:50 AM, Brenttx said:

Thanks everybody. This has been a remarkable journey so far and I look forward to where it still takes me! I feel so much better and am so much more active. I am also off of a few pills which is great as well. Keep it up all my fellow sleevers. We've got this!

Keep up the great work my man. So far i have lost 12 inches in the waist and i'm getting off my meds as well! Great job!

Had my 6 month post-op appointment on 6/13. I’m down 72 pounds and in ONEDERLAND!! Off my BP and cholesterol meds. Still would like to lose another 35-40 pounds but the loss rate has definitely slowed. About a pound a week for the last few weeks. I can eat more, but trying to stay around 1000 calories a day. I get hungry but can also go long periods of time without eating. Overall I’m really pleased with the surgery. It has made the process easier. Hopefully I can keep it off once I reach goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone!

I am so happy to see everyone's progress!! it's amazing. While I have been successful, I have had to battle through some severe stomach issues. I have been in and out of the hospital last month and this month due to stomach issues that I will know more about after my colonoscopy. This setback has taken an already strict lifestyle and added even more nuance to it. Right now we don't know if it's just severe diverticulitis, Crohn's disease or what. I had very substantial hemorrhaging of the colon, but thankfully they were able to stop it. So, right now is a wait and see and be careful type of thing. I have made further adjustments to my lifestyle to eliminate nuts, vegetables and fruit with seeds, I can't handle creams, dairy, etc. So.... it's interesting right now.

As far as the sleeve is concerned, I couldn't be happier! Down 81 pounds. i do have the dreaded loose skin, but *shrugs* I will give myself more time to tighten as best as I can and then from there I may get a little help with what's left, eventually not in the near future. It hasn't even been a year and I am not finished losing yet. I hope everyone is taking time to enjoy the journey. It's a wild one!

Oh, 😒 who has had people say, "You really don't need to lose any more weight." 🙄 I have had countless people tell me you are going to start looking like you're sick if you lose another pound. These are people who aren't aware that I had surgery done. I also had someone tell me that my colon issues my be due to all of this healthy eating that I am doing and I may just need to eat regular since I have already lost so much weight. 🙄 smh.