Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

2 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

Baaaaaahahaha you described Irish country driving to a T! Those narrow roads (called boreens) are apparently the width of a cow and a half coz that's all the farmers needed to move their cattle before the car was invented.
AFAIK, the reason the roads have walls and hedgerows along them is that they are historic borders of land plots and owners were required to show their boundaries by digging a ditch and putting a mound of dirt alongside. Over time they became roads because that's how people used to navigate by walking along the ditches. Hedgerows are very effective windstops and the walls were projects from the last century or so as a way of providing employment.

What this means is, unless you're a local and you know the roads well, you have to drive pretty slowly round bends and if you are behind a tractor you just enjoy the scenery coz they hardly ever pull over for you and there's no way to pass them out.

Enjoy Egypt! I have a few Gypo friends and they are the best. Plus you must try mahshi if you get a chance, it's SooooooooOOOo delish!

Actually the boreens were easy! Those were generally pretty lightly traveled. They weren't as wind-y, so you could see someone coming from the opposite direction, since speeds were slow there was plenty of time to find a spot to pull over slightly so you could squeeze by each other.

Where my hives started was traveling along the southern coast, say from Waterford to Kenmare. We were on busy 2 lane roads that each lane was just barely wide enough for a small car, and with the hedge covered stone walls and ditches on the side. Makes me itchy just thinking about it :lol:

Oh, and I plan to eat EVERYTHING in Egypt!

23 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Actually the boreens were easy! Those were generally pretty lightly traveled. They weren't as wind-y, so you could see someone coming from the opposite direction, since speeds were slow there was plenty of time to find a spot to pull over slightly so you could squeeze by each other.

Where my hives started was traveling along the southern coast, say from Waterford to Kenmare. We were on busy 2 lane roads that each lane was just barely wide enough for a small car, and with the hedge covered stone walls and ditches on the side. Makes me itchy just thinking about it :lol:

Oh, and I plan to eat EVERYTHING in Egypt!

Awww Yeah

My grandfather was a stone mason in Ireland [emoji4]
Snap! So was his LOL (just checking, stone masons are the ones that do gravestones? I think that's what they're called??)

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, ummyasmin said:

Snap! So was his LOL (just checking, stone masons are the ones that do gravestones? I think that's what they're called??)

Stone masons build pretty much anything out of stone. I don't know what people who do gravestones are called

Stone masons build pretty much anything out of stone. I don't know what people who do gravestones are called
Definitely something macabre I reckon

Hey Ladeeeezzzzz, guess what I found at my local café 20190125_091054.jpeg

So worthwhile you visited on that day. Looks Lovely.

On 1/25/2019 at 4:12 AM, ummyasmin said:

Hey Ladeeeezzzzz, guess what I found at my local café 20190125_091054.jpeg

How did I miss this!?!?!?

Sooooo beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍

How did I miss this!?!?!?
Sooooo beautiful [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
*whispers* I didn't like it

18 minutes ago, ummyasmin said:

*whispers* I didn't like it

Shhhhhh, It's ok. You don't have to. LOL also you can add flavoings to it if you want to try again, or not...

I'm posting this just because it is so rare I actually put any kind of effort into a meal these days. I actually got a pan dirty, y'all!

Tri Tip Emmentaler Melt on Sourdough

IMG_1206.thumb.jpg.cb53b0c2933a82be0fc6cfcbb2cbcb17.jpg

IMG_1207.thumb.jpg.e3341a8e8c26c65bc8340dfe7f0b1188.jpg