Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

it may look like mashed potatoes and beef with spices, but it's actually greek yogurt and dates...with spices lol.

ever since someone on here mentioned they put black pepper on thier yougurt years ago, i have since preferred my yogurts to be more savory than sweet.

i often put other "uncommon" stuff on my yogurts: roasted garlic, carmelized onions, anchovies, cucumbers, bacon, olive oil..

228 calories for this one. ate it all.

5F4C789E-DE2B-4037-9188-36A67B774EA5.thumb.jpeg.9cc526717869c40eb48d3ada0f6d1ed5.jpeg

1 takoyaki (octopus ball) and a slice of the Kid's pork Katsu (breaded pork cutlet).

212 calories, ate it all.

EF31CE84-EA8A-4AAF-AA51-58D7808E921E.thumb.jpeg.4a595be6baea01dd08dcf399c7d36f13.jpeg

On 6/26/2023 at 3:23 AM, ms.sss said:

seeing your meal often reminds me how i really should be making better food choices these days.

i feel like my daily salads from yesteryear have become a thing of the past. which is weird because i love salads.

i blame laziness.

im gonna aim to fix myself a nice fresh tasting salad tonite!

I find I just get tired of certain foods especially if I was eating them regularly. Though I think laziness is why I don’t make omelettes as often - too much slicing & chopping + whisking. (All those veges I add.)

My tummy still turns a bit if I see ‘unhealthy’ food which is a blessing I hope never ends. Was at a state club gymnastic comp yesterday (for one of my 10yr old nieces). I’d been at the venue before & knew there’d be little food good or bad so I bought my own. However this time there were several food trucks. Everyone was eating cinnamon donuts, fish & chips & pizza off their laps around me. Didn’t appeal at all. Even the smell was a little off putting. I was happily nibbling on my savoury egg muffins, beef Jerky & macadamia nuts. (Did have a couple of my 5yr old nephew’s blueberries - he never shares them but he loves me best. 😁)

Made me think that venues with large crowds sitting closely together eating must be a nightmare for anyone, young or old, with severe allergies.

aww so sweet. my Kid brought me home a green smoothie ❤️

290 calories for the cup. im currently still drinking it, but i figure i'll stop drinking at about 1/4 cuz i looked up the nutritional values on the company's website (see below) and its got waaay too much sugar for me to drink more than that in one sitting.

Just goes to show ya, just because its green doesn't mean it's not a catalyst for dumping.

B603BE4A-9C05-4B08-A81F-FAB186D75725.thumb.jpeg.4d27478f9628807621694d6549b20036.jpeg

From the company's website:

lotsa sugar and so little Protein. oopsies.

3F0AFD31-1ADE-4C24-BB3E-DC365AF67ECF.thumb.jpeg.e6dfe77845caa4224f4b75f7aa1bf7b5.jpeg

On 6/26/2023 at 1:45 PM, SNEESE said:

Tired after eating

Sounds like either “food coma” or you’re chewing a lot which (congratulations!) counts as exercise

5 hours ago, ms.sss said:

aww so sweet. my Kid brought me home a green smoothie ❤️

290 calories for the cup. im currently still drinking it, but i figure i'll stop drinking at about 1/4 cuz i looked up the nutritional values on the company's website (see below) and its got waaay too much sugar for me to drink more than that in one sitting.

Just goes to show ya, just because its green doesn't mean it's not a catalyst for dumping.

B603BE4A-9C05-4B08-A81F-FAB186D75725.thumb.jpeg.4d27478f9628807621694d6549b20036.jpeg

From the company's website:

lotsa sugar and so little Protein. oopsies.

3F0AFD31-1ADE-4C24-BB3E-DC365AF67ECF.thumb.jpeg.e6dfe77845caa4224f4b75f7aa1bf7b5.jpeg

That is the greenest green smoothie I have ever seen.

Lunch: jerk pork with rice and peas (and a coffee martini beforehand, not shown)

Ate it all.

380 calories (including the drink!)

7DEB2032-89CB-4CFB-9DF5-B8B69F7271D7.thumb.jpeg.d036e45698c6a4cf3ef7d763978c662e.jpeg

Ordered Mexican food yesterday. All told it will be about 5 meals of which I split one with my 8yr old. He ate the majority of the tres leches cake, about 1/2 a lengua taco, half the cucumbers, a couple bites of the corn, and drank about 1/3 of the horchata. The other 2 tacos were a chorizo ground beef one and a birria taco.

There’s still the foil wrapped tortillas (that I won’t eat), half the Soup, and a bag of chips with salsa left for that 5th meal.

IMG_1787.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg

IMG_1793.jpeg

IMG_1797.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

Ordered Mexican food yesterday.

IMG_1793.jpeg

what is that yummy dessert looking thing in the pie tin????

On 6/28/2023 at 12:55 PM, ms.sss said:

Lunch: jerk pork with rice and peas (and a coffee martini beforehand, not shown)

Ate it all.

380 calories (including the drink!)

7DEB2032-89CB-4CFB-9DF5-B8B69F7271D7.thumb.jpeg.d036e45698c6a4cf3ef7d763978c662e.jpeg

That sounds like island food! Jamaican or Haitian?

1 hour ago, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

Ordered Mexican food yesterday. All told it will be about 5 meals of which I split one with my 8yr old. He ate the majority of the tres leches cake, about 1/2 a lengua taco, half the cucumbers, a couple bites of the corn, and drank about 1/3 of the horchata. The other 2 tacos were a chorizo ground beef one and a birria taco.

There’s still the foil wrapped tortillas (that I won’t eat), half the Soup, and a bag of chips with salsa left for that 5th meal.

IMG_1787.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg

IMG_1793.jpeg

IMG_1797.jpeg

Save a taco for me 🥺

11 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

That sounds like island food! Jamaican or Haitian?

i did not know there was even Haitian jerk!

This is our go-to jerk pork and stewed oxtail place. i always assumed it was jamaican...but now that i read the sign, its says "Caribbean", so i guess it could be either? how can i tell?

p.s the entire place inside is like the size of my closet, and there is usually a line right out the door and down the sidewalk on weekends! (which is why i always go weekday mid-afternoons 😉)

3DB9253B-EEE6-40FB-B008-52CFDE83BAC4.thumb.jpeg.0dd8f1267d1f80b3190d222f699aeac0.jpeg