Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

42 minutes ago, summerset said:

I've cooked. So I'm proud. Rice in the rice cooker (was out of frozen), vegetables and mock chicken strips with a sate sauce.

dinner.thumb.jpg.a55861caca6ca08655d496b20bdac005.jpg

Looks good!

(very) late breakfast/lunch.

everytime we go to costco, we pick up a bucket of chicken wings from the snack bar (so cheap and so good!)

Ate 3 with hot and bbq sauces, and an espresso martini beforehand (not shown).

314 cals for the wings and the drink

(i would've had a salad, but there was no romaine in stock at my local Costco. romaine has been low on supply for the past several months, and like 50% more expensive than normal, man. geez)

p.s. i am looooong overdue for a manicure! my nails are like crazy long talons these days!! 😂

2010F7FC-028D-4F3D-BE72-486D0454B2A7.thumb.jpeg.5844d21a14ebbeb9cdc9dbc7d2018f70.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

(very) late breakfast/lunch.

everytime we go to costco, we pick up a bucket of chicken wings from the snack bar (so cheap and so good!)

Ate 3 with hot and bbq sauces, and an espresso martini beforehand (not shown).

314 cals for the wings and the drink

(i would've had a salad, but there was no romaine in stock at my local costco. romaine has been low on supply for the past several months, and like 50% more expensive than normal, man. geez)

p.s. i am looooong overdue for a manicure! my nails are like crazy long talons these days!! 😂

2010F7FC-028D-4F3D-BE72-486D0454B2A7.thumb.jpeg.5844d21a14ebbeb9cdc9dbc7d2018f70.jpeg

I totally gave up on nail maintenance this year. I’m back to bare clipped nails.

17 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I totally gave up on nail maintenance this year. I’m back to bare clipped nails.

i used to be a bare/clear polish nail kinda girl...only had my nails "done" for extra special occasions cuz i hate how grown out /chipped/etc colour polish looks on my fingers.

....until i discovered french ombre bio gel last year! (the kid told me about it, im very out of loop in nail trends)

it looks pretty natural and when it grows out its much less noticeable...and the gel process make my nails virtually indestructible! i have yet to chip or break a nail when its on! (which is why my nails are so crazy long right now...its been about 2 months since my last application)

(sorry, i realize im gushing lol)

...though the downside is that it gets expensive to keep up

*rave over*

Edited by ms.sss

so yesterday while i was cooking dinner, i cut myself a (smallish) slice of cake i made and got about halfway though when i started feeling sick. i think it was a combination of dumping and lactose intolerance (didn't take my lactose pill cuz i somehow forgot that there was a whole lotta cream and mascarpone in there!!)

anyhoo, barfed a little, pooped alot, and promptly passed out; then woke up starving this morning cuz i slept through dinner and my insides have been throughly cleaned out from the barfing and the pooping.

so my Breakfast of champions (of sorts):

crackers, pate, cheese and figs (and like 3 glasses of Water beforehand): 311 calories.

almost ate it all.

C5260506-6EEB-49DB-8252-FB950F96EEC5.thumb.jpeg.507d128d1ce445237e653cf6d7f18299.jpeg

4 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

cake i made

the offending cake:

btw, i am a piping bag amateur so...yeah. lol

Mr. says my cakes look like a grandma made them 😂 (it was yum though!)

2230F7C1-C172-4AF0-8F2E-9EAFF1612F25.thumb.jpeg.b0b7de383ceda1eaa2e81dbe368e38c1.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving! My dad made an INCREDIBLE turkey.

I got 1-3/4 of an ounce of turkey breast & 1-1/2 ounces of ham & added some of the consome from the turkey pan. Still can't enjoy the carby-sides but I REALLY enjoyed myself. Gonna get more later!

PXL_20221124_225739281 (1).jpg

PXL_20221125_000214789.jpg

10 hours ago, ms.sss said:

i used to be a bare/clear polish nail kinda girl...only had my nails "done" for extra special occasions cuz i hate how grown out /chipped/etc colour polish looks on my fingers.

....until i discovered french ombre bio gel last year! (the kid told me about it, im very out of loop in nail trends)

it looks pretty natural and when it grows out its much less noticeable...and the gel process make my nails virtually indestructible! i have yet to chip or break a nail when its on! (which is why my nails are so crazy long right now...its been about 2 months since my last application)

(sorry, i realize im gushing lol)

...though the downside is that it gets expensive to keep up

*rave over*

I usually need to breaks from gels and acrylic to rebuild the strength of my natural nail (have very hard nails until I use heavier overlays 🥹)

10 hours ago, ms.sss said:

the offending cake:

btw, i am a piping bag amateur so...yeah. lol

Mr. says my cakes look like a grandma made them 😂 (it was yum though!)

2230F7C1-C172-4AF0-8F2E-9EAFF1612F25.thumb.jpeg.b0b7de383ceda1eaa2e81dbe368e38c1.jpeg

Looks pretty (and very sweet)

43 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I have to put this here! I went to the movies with my kids and saw:

55536587-D936-4E68-8037-52A086CAF885.jpeg

ive been (not-so) patiently waiting for this to show up on my streaming service! ive read many good things about it (plus i ADORE the Queen's Gambit girl)