Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Gastric Bypass?

15 hours ago, Poppygirl said:

me too, arrives tomorrow feeling quite excited!

Please let me know how it works to cut pain and bloat down! Crossing my fingers for you!

Just arrived thanks to Amazon prime, will give you an up date in a few hours...feels a bit weird at the moment!

Hello everyone, I am 10 days post-op and man am I bored. I want to clean. It’s something I do a lot and I can’t really bend without pain and I don’t think my surgeon would want me using the swifter and hand vacuum. So, I’m pretty bored. Hate watching tv because it makes me “head hungry”. So yea, I have two more weeks before anything major. I go back to week in three weeks. Also my progress has been SLOW. For my weight I should have lost 10-30 lbs in the first ten days. I lost like 5-7. I lost 15lbs in the pre-op diet so I wasn’t expecting a stall so soon. I was stalled for like four days. So yea, that’s where I’m at if anyone has any advice or words of encouragement.
I'm 13 days post OP and I'm down 21 pounds but I'll say what's helped me is I went back to work a week after surgery and I move and stand around all day and strictly just drink Protein Shakes and eat fish and eggs

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Yeah Poppygirl, is it worth the $ and the wait to get it?

Well it was next day delivery so that’s not an issue, £30 GBP I’m not sure yet? I kinda woke up really different this morning as I actually slept really well and on my side! So don’t know if I have turned a big corner. Will let you know later if I rate it

ok didn't like the band for my tummy, felt a bit tight on an already tight tummy! it was actually £18GBP. I have packed it back up to send back (only wore it for half and hour)

Also I think I had my first foamy (not sure if that is spelt right?) but I might have eaten my yogurt too quickly and I felt really faint and had foam coming up my throat. I just went upstairs and laid on my bed for a bit and was then fine. It was the same yogurt that I have eaten for the last week, so no suspect ingredients, I might have just eaten too quick. Good lesson to slow down next time!

I'm 13 days post OP and I'm down 21 pounds but I'll say what's helped me is I went back to work a week after surgery and I move and stand around all day and strictly just drink Protein Shakes and eat fish and eggs

I did the same but I am only 11 day out still on liquids moving to puree Wednesday finally a little food. My life is premier shake. To have fish again yummy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I did the same but I am only 11 day out still on liquids moving to puree Wednesday finally a little food. My life is premier shake. To have fish again yummy.

My surgeon put my on soft foods on day 7 so salmon and tuna have been the main fish I've been eating and Beans lots of beans lol

I'm going to have to try that!!!!

I wish I could do that but everything to me is so sweet, sf popsicles, sf Jello or pudding even Protein Water that I even water down and let not discuss the Vitamins. My taste buds have changed. I am so happy the I can at least have choc. Premier shake since those have been my only source of protein. Can't wait for really food.

On 08/04/2018 at 15:07, mercmerc said:

I can't wait to eat cheese and eggs omg
Im allowed to eat cottage cheese now, but I can’t wait to eat Laughing Cow! I can eat half a scrambled egg starting this Friday.

Had mine on the 19th, feeling great!! Good luck!
We are surgery twins.

Sent from my SM-G965F using BariatricPal mobile app