Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

***I deleted my post. I need to get over it.

Edited by *slim*
I just need to get over it.

So FB has a really long memory. I signed up once a few years ago then deactivated the account. I couldn't sign up under a fake name with my email address because it already existed. Now what do I do? I had everything set as private to keep family and old school "friends" from finding me, but does that really work?

I guess my real question is, how do I get my info on FB to you all without letting the people that I don't want contacting me on there know that I am on there.

I guess my real question is, how do I get my info on FB to you all without letting the people that I don't want contacting me on there know that I am on there.

Just make a new gmail account. I have one that I only use for logging on to some sites. That way it doesn't have the email that I really use - hardly ever check it to be honest!

You can put the info on fb that you want and you are good to go. You don't have to list high school or college info. I don't think you have to sign up for networks either.

FB is fun! I had all my former DECA students as "friends" when I first started now I am branching out to LBT friends and some high school friends. I also love farming - Diva got me into Sorority Life too!

On the subject of the wisdom teeth, I will remember to go get the pain meds before we go home. I have to pick up her valium a day or so before, so I will see if I can get the pain meds too! Save me a trip.

Michelle ~ Yeah on DH being home! I bet DD was so happy this morning when you went to pick him up! Have a wonderful family day!!!

TPG ~ Hope your party is great today!

PJTP: Had a great run this morning. It was slow going after getting bucked off, but after the first mile I loosened up and did the 5.2 miles at a decent pace. Almost up to race distance! Yeah!

I am now feeling lazy, but have a ton of stuff on my to-do list that never got done! One more week and back to school!!!!

slim, you didn't have to delete your post:)

ktork - awesome on your run. DH and i got to the gym, and all we wanted was to go to lunch. but roughed it out, anyway then had a GREAT lunch.

hit pet smart on the way home, got some doggie toys - then came home and everyone got a bath. our kennel is built w/french drains so it's like a car wash for dogs.

down for the day w/a nap.....:rolleyes: bbl

ktork - awesome on your run. DH and i got to the gym, and all we wanted was to go to lunch. but roughed it out, anyway then had a GREAT lunch.

hit pet smart on the way home, got some doggie toys - then came home and everyone got a bath. our kennel is built w/french drains so it's like a car wash for dogs.

down for the day w/a nap.....:unsure: bbl

I wanted to turn back on my run before the end of the first mile! But just stuck with it, so I know that feeling:wink2: Glad you had a nice lunch!

New doggie toys, I am in need of that! I was thinking that last night when the two youngest dogs were fighting over a tug toy! I would love to have a set up that made it easy to wash the pups! Of course, mine are all little, so they fit in the sink!:rolleyes: And, yes I do bleach and scrub when I am done!!!

A nap sounds nice - might try to fit that in.

Just make a new gmail account. I have one that I only use for logging on to some sites. That way it doesn't have the email that I really use - hardly ever check it to be honest!

You can put the info on fb that you want and you are good to go. You don't have to list high school or college info. I don't think you have to sign up for networks either.

FB is fun! I had all my former DECA students as "friends" when I first started now I am branching out to LBT friends and some high school friends. I also love farming - Diva got me into Sorority Life too!

Ok, I created a new email account then created a FB account. I am at a loss what to do with it though.:unsure:

On the subject of the wisdom teeth, I will remember to go get the pain meds before we go home. I have to pick up her valium a day or so before, so I will see if I can get the pain meds too! Save me a trip.

Wish they had given me valium before my extraction. I was a bundle of nerves going in. Of course, they put me to sleep for it, so I shouldn't complain.:rolleyes:

Michelle ~ Yeah on DH being home! I bet DD was so happy this morning when you went to pick him up! Have a wonderful family day!!!

Ditto!

TPG ~ Hope your party is great today!

Ditto!

PJTP: Had a great run this morning. It was slow going after getting bucked off, but after the first mile I loosened up and did the 5.2 miles at a decent pace. Almost up to race distance! Yeah!

That is great that you were able to get your run in after the fall. I really envy you runners!

I am now feeling lazy, but have a ton of stuff on my to-do list that never got done! One more week and back to school!!!!

DS would be so envious of your school system. He has been back in school almost 2 weeks now.

I felt like I did. I have complained too much but have not done anything to change the situation.

down for the day w/a nap.....:glare: bbl

Enjoy your nap!

~Hi SNT!!! Long time, no see! I miss you when you're gone!!

~DH is back at his station! WhooHoo!! He has relief coming in tomorrow for him so he SHOULD be off at 8AM! I say SHOULD b/c it IS fire season and anything can happen overnight or early AM.

We went and saw him after dinner tonight. DD was SO happy! It was great! When we had to leave, she started to get teary. She was afraid that she wouldn't see him again. It's so hard on the little ones! When she's a teenager and he's retired tho, she's gonna be hatin' life! LOL!!!!

Aww thanks!

Soooo happy that DH may be getting a reprieve soon.

ROFL about him being home when she's a teenager. I already feel for her!

*slim i had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled last summer - worst experience as i got dry socket in the 2 bottom ones...liquid lortab was my BF!!

re- facebook; brandy created an alias to sign on at first - you don't have to use your real name, and those who you don't want to "find" ya - can't. just a thought

*need to get to the gym, rather that then clean the kitchen or do laundry...:rolleyes: happy sunday!!!

Don't scare Slim!

No one from my HS has found me b/c I haven't keyed in my HS name. Plus you can always say "no" to people's friend requests that you don't want around (except me, of course!).

DANGIT, I need to do laundry too...had forgotten.

So FB has a really long memory. I signed up once a few years ago then deactivated the account. I couldn't sign up under a fake name with my email address because it already existed. Now what do I do? I had everything set as private to keep family and old school "friends" from finding me, but does that really work?

FB won't let you change your name that goes with your email account? I know a friend has changed hers as did Brandy.

Edited by SickNTired

FB won't let you change your name that goes with your email account? I know a friend has changed hers as did Brandy.

I'm sure it would have, but I was unsure how to proceed. I just started over. You all are going to have to teach me about the FB evilness. I am not sure I can handle it, but you all keep leaving and going there! You have left me very little choice. **stomping my foot**

OK men, FYI, this is a TMI post.

PJTP-Why on earth should a sport bra make you look fatter?!?!?! Ok, so I bought new sports bras yesterday (not that I am actively doing any sports). I wear them most times because a) they are easier to deal with and :rolleyes: they control the floppy girls better for work than my other bras (I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I haven't bought new bras since weight loss). Ok, back to the story. I bought new bras yesterday. I can only assume this is how they are supposed to fit, but they squeeze the girls in to where they almost meet my belly! That is so not sexy!

I'm sure it would have, but I was unsure how to proceed. I just started over. You all are going to have to teach me about the FB evilness. I am not sure I can handle it, but you all keep leaving and going there! You have left me very little choice. **stomping my foot**

lol...it isn't so bad once you get the hang of it! :unsure: Don't forget to friend me...

I am exhausted. Been at the ER all day with Faith. She is miserable. Tooth and chest infection. :rolleyes: I hate seeing my baby sick.

lol...it isn't so bad once you get the hang of it! :unsure: Don't forget to friend me...

I am exhausted. Been at the ER all day with Faith. She is miserable. Tooth and chest infection. :rolleyes: I hate seeing my baby sick.

I am so sorry to hear about your baby. It is very hard to see your children sick. I hope that she feels better soon.

Friend request coming your way. :glare:

PJTP...ya'll have been busy!

Just here for a couple of minutes while I cook dinner - broiling chicken breast for chicken caesar salads...light but filling and healthy for all concerned.

My DD is looking into the band - we're going to a nearby support group meeting the third week of September. She's seeing my results and wants them for herself. Now we just gotta convince DH that it'll be okay...he's against it for her right now.

Slim - take it slow on FB...you can always PM us your username so we can 'friend' ya. Like you, I dislike sports bras - they give me a 'uniboob' - no separation whatsoever. I feel like a solid lump when I wear one. Haven't found a really good one for full-figured gals yet.

BBK - Hope Faith is feeling better - prayers for her full recovery. I went through a bad time with my teeth several years ago - dull, aching pain I couldn't get away from...arrgggh!

SicknTired - glad you came to visit us! Like others said - we miss ya! :glare:

krtork - good going on the run! I extend my distance tomorrow morning. Gonna see if I can run my entire course without a stop, then the week after I'll extend my distance again...woo hoo!:rolleyes:

TPG - you cracked me up with the dust off the computer thing...thanks for the giggles. I remember my pre-surgery diet - not all liquids, but I still felt like I wanted to bite everything that went past my nose. Remembering how much I wanted this helped...you're gonna be so happy once you're in bandland!:unsure:

Heartfire - hope DH gets to come home really soon. I know my DD missed her dad when he was on deployments...when we'd go to the store she'd grab random guys in working blues (denim pants, blue shirt - Navy issue) and say "Da?" then get confused and upset when it wasn't her daddy. Took me a while to convince her they weren't all "Daddy". Made for some funny episodes in the grocery store though, when the poor guy's wife gave him the hairy eyeball...:tt2:

Everyone have a wonderful Sunday evening!:scared2:

Slim~ you will be up and rolling in no time on FB! It will be great to see you there! You will have to start farming:thumbup:

DD has to have the valium, she has a huge fear of needles and I have had to tackle her in the doc office to get an IV in! Now remember that the girl is 6' tall and plays sports, she's no dainty flower. She was so nervous about being put under and having the IV she started tearing up and crying during the appt. So she gets a valium for the night before and 1 hour before she comes in.

Teachers are back on the 31st and kids on the 8th. He may be envious, but he will be out earlier in the spring, when we are dying to get out the door!!

Sports bras are not meant to be flattering! Unfortunately the uniboob helps control the bounce. I would suggest that you go get a nice new bra!!! It is amazing what it can do for the girls!

BBK~ Sorry to hear about your DD, that is no fun when kids are sick. Try to get some rest! Hopefully she is feeling a bit better!