Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I hope you are right!.

i didn't have Hair loss other than chopping off 13inches after 50lbs lost - but i have constant dry skin, mostly on the face since being banded. been using aveda's botanical treatment for dry skin - but i'm self conscious of crinklies around the eyes mostly.

i didn't have Hair loss other than chopping off 13inches after 50lbs lost - but i have constant dry skin, mostly on the face since being banded. been using aveda's botanical treatment for dry skin - but i'm self conscious of crinklies around the eyes mostly.

My skin has been really dry as well - I just thought it was from having the heater on. :wink_smile: I have got to drink more Water. Taking a diuretic for my blood pressure probably does not help.

As a fellow right leaning voter, you are going straight to hell for even insinuating Al Gore is right about anything.:cool2::wink_smile:

I wonder if they are having global warming problems in hell. I have heard people say that when global warming hits full force it is going to be hotter than hell. . :lol:

Last one for the day:

Just wanted to note that I finally tried the apples and Peanut Butter thing.:lol::w00t::cool2::w00t:

Phenomenal! I cannot believe I have not tried this before. I had 4 from Thursday until yesterday. I think I could eat this all day every day.

Whoever came up with this combination should be put in the food hall of fame.

Now, I'm off to torture my body at the gym.:wink_smile:

As a fellow right leaning voter, you are going straight to hell for even insinuating Al Gore is right about anything.:cool2::wink_smile:

Good lord, do you know how hard it was for me to even write that? I don't know anybody who is farther right-leaning than I. I think I threw up in my mouth just a little at the mere thought that that blow hard could even make a right turn, much less a right prediction. :lol:

Donna, I LOVE the new pic! Looking gorgeous, girl!!

Awww geez, thanks! :lol:

I took more and they're on fb, also they're on my profile here but my privacy settings require friendship or contact so I'll friend you here, too. The lighting here in the office is so much better for picture taking than at home. Now, I feel like I'm hanging out my underwear for everyone to see...:wink_smile:

PJTP: Facebook has me in a picture taking frenzy and now i feel compelled to update photos on LBT, too!

Donna I really love the new picture. You look awesome!:wink_smile:

Donna I really love the new picture. You look awesome!:lol:

+10000 You look so pretty and SKINNY! :wink_smile:

Definitely looking like a hottie Donna!!!

:wub:Y'all are so sweet! I love y'all! :wink_smile: I'm going to save these posts to give me a lift whenever I need it--better than any prozac pill!

8_2_64v.gif Donna you look great!

How do you do multiple quotes and only 1 or 2 lines of the post?

8_2_80.gif

YEAY i have 1 Christmas gift left to buy and I am done! I try to do it all year around so I don't have to worry. But having employment problems has really stunk! I am sub teaching now but don't get first check until January.

Speaking of teaching, any teachers out there having trouble getting their Water in during school days? I am trying to drink 2 glasses before school, 1 during and trying to fit in the rest after. The problem I am having is to much at night and I have to use the restroom in the middle of the night and then can't go back to sleep. Any suggestions?

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

I hope you are right on this one as well! I hope the skin firms up so I do not have to have a Tummy Tuck.< /div>

Well I know I'm going to have to get a tummy tuck -- or at least a panni-removal. But that's because I already met the criteria for insurance paying for the later before I even lost a pound.

But I'm pretty sure I won't need a tigh lift or the arm thingie(sorry, I'm not even going to try to spell that one) or anything done to my butt or quite a few other things.

I'm probably going to need a breast reduction too. I've wanted one for years but wasn't willing to do it when I was so overweight in case I ever lost the weight. I didn't want to reduce to a C and then lose to an A.

As a fellow right leaning voter, you are going straight to hell for even insinuating Al Gore is right about anything.:lol::wink_smile:

Even if he's correct? After all, he's just quoting respected scientists; it's not like he came up with the theory all by his lonesome.

How do you do multiple quotes and only 1 or 2 lines of the post?

To do the multi quote, click on the multi button in each post that you want to quote. To only use 1 or 2 lines, just delete the parts of the post that you don't want to use leaving the information in the brackets before and after the quote.

Edited by *slim*

Hello everyone!

I have a VERY stupid question so don't be too rough on me. Having never been on Facebook or myspace, what exactly do you do on there?

We dance.

Plain is so darned popular.

Duh. The cool kids always are.

LJM, have fun at the movies, I am sure they are used to kids that age chatting. I heard the movie is supposed to be fun.

Yeah, any rational person knows if you go see a movie like Bolt you run the risk of.....kid exposure.

It was pretty quiet here last night... what happened to all the late night posters?

I had a very busy night Thursday....looks like another hell night tonight.

I laughed my a** off.

Where do you get a replacement ass? And where you been hiding lately??

I spent yesterday afternoon sitting in the pool in camp (which was blood warm)

Ewwww. That's the worst.

I hear John Lennon singing in the background "Karma is gonna get you..." as I watch the sound bite of OJ's sentence.

I love that song. "But we all shine on / like the moon and the stars and the sun"

hubby just dragged her out of bed.

i had to put down my 15yr old poodle (sal) down yesterday morning - and just finished all the crying i had left.

Ugh. We're going through a crisis with my Newf right now (he just blew out his ACL). He's only 4.

My weird post for the day....have you all heard of this website: I Do Now I Don't

Wow....I clicked on the "founder's story". Creepy pic.

should it be disturbing that more of them are addressed to people overseas I have never met in person than those who live nearby or who I have met.....hmmmm I think I live my life via my computer. Thats not a BAD thing right???? :cool2:

You kidding? Welcome to 2008.

PJTP that:

1. head hunger sucks

2. i don't chew enough; ugh

Man, that's the absolute worst. Worse than sitting in a pool that's tepid (see Fanny's quote).

Damn Florida beat Alabama. :lol:

The whole OU jumping Texas is a MUCH bigger travesty!!

are we colder as we lose weight i wonder??

I know I am.

i want to smack the crap out of stupid people who say stuff they dont know a damn thing about ...

Amen.

PJTP - My hair is falling out by the happy handfuls. I Know that soon I will be thin but also flat chested and bald. Sexy!

Every man's fantasy! W00t!!11

HELLO ALL! I am back!

'Bout time!

PJTP: facebook has me in a picture taking frenzy and now i feel compelled to update photos on LBT, too!

Hey, me too!! That's why I snapped 5-6 webcam photos to post them Thursday night.

Plus, we are supposed to get up to 5" tonight.

I told my wife the same thing! ZING!! Yeah I'm a stud!!

I feel like I'm hanging out my underwear for everyone to see...:wink_smile:

Bow-chicka-wah-wah