Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you think of this?

What do you think of this haircut? I'm so scared because my face is fat and round (but hopefully not for much longer) and I have a double chin. I don't want to accent this and I have not had hair above my shoulder since I have gained weight. Does anyone have any advice about this? I really want something shorter (it's to the middle of my back now) and easy to take care of and quick to dry.

Thanks.

post-219285-138131357239_thumb.jpg

Looks truely babe-lishous hon, and I think that style will suit your face shape, I always wear my hair down and full when I am having a 'fat day' cos I think it is much more flattering.

Do you have naturally wavy hair? The only thing I am thinking is if you dont it might take time with curlers/rollers to get that look.

I say go for it!!

Nina xx

You have the same shaped face. I wear my hair super short!!! right now it is pretty long for me about 4inches long. You would be suprise what a shorter cut will do for you. Also with that cut you can still wear in a barrette, ponytail on top of the head. the rule is the older you get the shorter and lighter your hair goes.

My face is kinda like yours. I compare my face to a full moon or a cabbage patch doll, cause I have chipmunk cheeks. I was recently trying to decide on a hair cut since my was at the middle of my back, and I have a baby. I wanted a change. After doing alotta research online about haircuts that flatter face shapes, I decided to take it up to about 3 inches below my chin. They say if you get it cut up close to the chin it will not flatter a round face. Also keep in mind that 9 x's out of 10 your hair will not look like hers. I am not trying to dissuade you, but you will also have to think about how thick or thin you hair is. If you have a good "knowledgable" stylist he/she can deffinately help. I know my hair cut made me feel good, hope you get what you want and look great!! Goodluck!

P.S. I am not trying to sound racist, PLEASE Please don't take it that way, if I offend anyone I am truely sorry. But, african american hair dressers who are willing to cut caucasian hair do an amazing job. My hair is very course and My stylist (who is african american) does an amazing job. Plus when they Shampoo you it is like a mini spa day it feels so good. The first hair cut I got from her, I had it a whole year and it never lost its shape. That was amazing to me.

If you are nervous, you could have them cut it a few inches longer and see what you think of it and get it cut shorter next time.

My hair isn't short really, but it's the shortest I've every worn it, and I'm liking it. I used to have my hair as long as it would get (usually around the base of my spine), and now it barely hits my shoulder blades.

Well, I did it.....I love it!!!! It looks awesome. Its a few inches longer than the picture I posted but still WAAAAAY shorter than it was. Thanks for the encouragement. It actually looks a lot better now than before. I lost another pound too (after 3 weeks of nothing)!!!! You don't think it was all hair do you?