Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Non Scale Victories

3 months post op. Most of my NSVs are clothing related - down to a 1x from 3x. Shopping starting to be fun again! Just bought a shoes in W rather than WW! Can cross my legs! And my primary care doc reduced my bp meds last week and so far, so good on the bp!

Hubby calls me "puny human" because I'm getting small. He sees it more than I do - body dysmorphia!

Sitting in a seat on the plane without my hips touching either arm rest!

Still pre-op but I can't wait for this one.... I fly all the time and it's so uncomfortable.

HW 302
SW ----
CW 284
GW 150-ISH

"I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful." - Unk

I have some shoes, bought them either a day when I'd taken an I bet dose of basic or early in the day before standing up at work. Another lady said her feet went down to in width and a shoe size, want to rock these shoes even if they aren't F M heels. What to know What, Does FM stand for? Okay you come out of bathroom or bedroom clad in a pair of very high heels nekkid, you look at the man in your life and utter a 2word phrase. Yeah that is what very high heels are called, like 3in.+. nasty but the truth. Why at 72 would I put on something that if I fall, and it's 8 to 5 I will, give me floor burns on not-exposed to the sun areas. And any guy my age is either going to die from a heart attack, stroke or blindness from the glare off of all this white flesh. Yeah another reason,for me to,lose weight, I'm keeping the male half of life from such a traumatic death. Yes men , you're perfectly welcome, I feel it's the least I can do.
Not the usual NSV you're looking for, but I do what I can do!👈😜👉

I did say LASIX and a Uber Dose of it. Gosh I wish the Beta format allowed me to go back and correct, this Marsmallow Android and I have different ideas on spelling, I don't think English is its First Language😒

I've had something odd happen, well it seems odd to me,maybe a mini-NSV? As everybody probably,knows I am currently in PreSurgeryVille, been living here so long my name should be on the mailbox. Okay, although no one instructed me to, I've been replacing one meal a day,with a Protein shake
1. To get used to them and,maybe find a flavor I could put,on my in-laws shelf in the pantry, yeah the same one where the pretzels, chips(crisps to the UK) crackers and Cookies used to live.
2. Hoping I'd lose a skoosk more weight so that my new program and also myself could feel I'm trying. Think maybe it's starting to work a little.
My problem: the only place I can see a diminishment, My wrists and firearms are visibly thinner. Dang it, that is NOT where I planned the loss. So I asked Tomkitten, my son and primary heir to my miniscule fortune, to,look and see,if my tushi e was looking any smaller? He tried, bless his💛, circled me twice,like a human. Cat Scan , then grinned and said "Nope, its still there!" Are my efforts going to be in vain? Am I going stay more or less this size? I have even been to the gym twice weekly for PT, you would think that stretching and marching around like I'm Meredith Wilson,looking for the 76 Trombones he misplaced would have some effect. I was grateful,everybody else was so busy they weren't watching,me buff and puff along. So am I going to lose weight in my nose and cheeks next? I want this backside to shrink,before somebody slaps a election poster on it, thinking its a billboard.

Today I was feeling for insect bites on my torso and I went “wait, that’s actually my hip bone.”

Yesterday I was shopping at Kohl’s and my size is not, I repeat, not in the Big and Tall department.

Well Abe, this is a very good deveopment. When Junior👶,gets big enough to have Daddy,👨carry him around, you will be able to balance him on one hip because you now know where it is located😝

I’m like two notches away from needing a smaller Fitbit.

And you know I'd like to,see 2 pictures, a picture of you now showing your remodeled body,and,one in July of you and the future Abelet when he is born. .And be proud you're undergrowth,g your fit,-bit.😛👍

I walked 45 minutes and 1.8miles at one go yesterday. First time to walk that long without stopping in almost 18 years.

And the eyes of Texas are upon you and there is a Texas'sized smile for you. Congratulations and keep on easin' on down the line 👍😝

11 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

I've had something odd happen, well it seems odd to me,maybe a mini-NSV? As everybody probably,knows I am currently in PreSurgeryVille, been living here so long my name should be on the mailbox. Okay, although no one instructed me to, I've been replacing one meal a day,with a Protein shake
1. To get used to them and,maybe find a flavor I could put,on my in-laws shelf in the pantry, yeah the same one where the pretzels, chips(crisps to the UK) crackers and Cookies used to live.
2. Hoping I'd lose a skoosk more weight so that my new program and also myself could feel I'm trying. Think maybe it's starting to work a little.
My problem: the only place I can see a diminishment, My wrists and firearms are visibly thinner. Dang it, that is NOT where I planned the loss. So I asked Tomkitten, my son and primary heir to my miniscule fortune, to,look and see,if my tushi e was looking any smaller? He tried, bless his💛, circled me twice,like a human. Cat Scan , then grinned and said "Nope, its still there!" Are my efforts going to be in vain? Am I going stay more or less this size? I have even been to the gym twice weekly for PT, you would think that stretching and marching around like I'm Meredith Wilson,looking for the 76 Trombones he misplaced would have some effect. I was grateful,everybody else was so busy they weren't watching,me buff and puff along. So am I going to lose weight in my nose and cheeks next? I want this backside to shrink,before somebody slaps a election poster on it, thinking its a billboard.

Wouldnt it be great if we could select where the weightloss occurs? I wouldnt have to look 550 months pregnant anymore...

Austin,Powers and I say "Yeah Baby!:😛

On 12/21/2017 at 11:02 AM, EagerPenguin said:

Parts of my body are getting a little squishier, not so painfully tight with fat.

OMG! Sounds weird, but I totally get this! I am looking forward to being squishy! Only people here can understand that.