Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stop trying to some higher ground - you were morbidly obese and put yourself through this dangerous procedure to save your life - now you treat everyone on here with questions or make mistakes with contempt? What a hypocrite!!!

Get real. You’re no better than anyone on here and if you were perfect you would never have needed the surgery. Get lost fool.

Sleeved: 2/12/2017

SW: 209lbs/95kgs

Yummy....

I've been here for over four years. You've been here for less than four weeks. It takes all kinds to make a message board. If someone isn't your "kind" take what you like and leave the rest. Yes even on a post you started because these posts live long after we are gone and new people and old alike continue to read them for years and learn from them. The tough love works for some and not others. It works for me so I am glad it exists here.

Dreamingsmall rubs some people the wrong way, some of us appreciate her. You can't possibly have read every post of hers, so don't lose credibility exaggerating. Let's just move on and block her if she's not your style.

She doesn't claim to be "better" than anyone just perhaps more experienced than some. I think that those who are further out can have more to share and more credibility in some of our eyes. But that's not to say anyone's any better, just perhaps have more experience to share.

And keeping a level head often means you get listened to more than if you curse and lose your temper too.

I hear what you are saying, that it's not about the Soup or pizza or even about you stepping off plan pre op. You are saying it's about Dreamingsmall's pattern and way of interacting. I just don't agree with you that she makes everyone mad every time, because I like and appreciate her.

Yummy....

I've been here for over four years. You've been here for less than four weeks. It takes all kinds to make a message board. If someone isn't your "kind" take what you like and leave the rest. Yes even on a post you started because these posts live long after we are gone and new people and old alike continue to read them for years and learn from them. The tough love works for some and not others. It works for me so I am glad it exists here.

Dreamingsmall rubs some people the wrong way, some of us appreciate her. You can't possibly have read every post of hers, so don't lose credibility exaggerating. Let's just move on and block her if she's not your style.

She doesn't claim to be "better" than anyone just perhaps more experienced than some. I think that those who are further out can have more to share and more credibility in some of our eyes. But that's not to say anyone's any better, just perhaps have more experience to share.

And keeping a level head often means you get listened to more than if you curse and lose your temper too.

I hear what you are saying, that it's not about the Soup or pizza or even about you stepping off plan pre op. You are saying it's about Dreamingsmall's pattern and way of interacting. I just don't agree with you that she makes everyone mad every time, because I like and appreciate her.

YESSSSSSSSSSS.
preach.

One of these days, we are going to have to create a thread with the most entertaining arguments. That way we can binge on them while in jury duty or in an airport with a layover, etc. We can just add the title so that it is searchable. I ought to be ashamed of loving to read these things. I can't help it though. I grew up watching Jerry Springer, Ricky Lake and Maury.
Good stuff!

Sooo agree [emoji23] [emoji23]
We need that thread ASAP

One of these days, we are going to have to create a thread with the most entertaining arguments. That way we can binge on them while in jury duty or in an airport with a layover, etc. We can just add the title so that it is searchable. I ought to be ashamed of loving to read these things. I can't help it though. I grew up watching Jerry Springer, Ricky Lake and Maury.
Good stuff!

Also...don't forget Richard Bay!

5 hours ago, YummyMummy303 said:

And no, for those a bit slow, that’s not a gendered issue, most have just happened to leave because of her, some even this week.

Since I am the one who asked if you were making this a gender issue, I can only assume that you are insulating that I am slow. However, you explicitly said women 3 times in your post.

18 hours ago, YummyMummy303 said:

Other women have been bullied off the forum and accused of lying.

<snip>

Other topics on here women are saying they are struggling with others eating around them or want to lick meatloaf. So I broke and actually did it -

<snip>

Maybe my post would help them not to make the same mistake or maybe people will just stop being honest on here or ask questions because of the response I got and other women have got that have just left the forum.

Not "people" or "members" or even "guys"; you said women. Since you expressly excluded men, that sounds like a gender specific issue. Don't blame me for your poor communication skills.

You are making it very difficult for anyone to even want to help you.

Not "people" or "members" or even "guys"; you said women. Since you expressly excluded men, that sounds like a gender specific issue. Don't blame me for your poor communication skills.
You are making it very difficult for anyone to even want to help you.

Bahahahahaha! When did I ever say I wanted any of your belligerent help or suggest you were helping??? Have you still not understood that yet?

Nope, carry on, can’t understand why anyone would leave the forum??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Thread/

Bahahahahaha! When did I ever say I wanted any of your belligerent help or suggest you were helping??? Have you still not understood that yet?

Nope, carry on, can’t understand why anyone would leave the forum??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Thread/

I feel like we're all on The Truman Show right now.

Are we being punk'd? Where is Ashton?

How did you even pass the psych eval?

5 minutes ago, YummyMummy303 said:

Bahahahahaha! When did I ever say I wanted any of your belligerent help or suggest you were helping?

Belligerent? What in the world are you talking about? I now honestly believe you are nucking futz. You now have your wish, I won't offer any more information.

Yummy....

Aww wow! Gosh your really so kind I really appreciate what you have said .. it's 3am I thought I'd come back to see what was happening and didn't expect such kind words. You've got no reason to be so kind about me so it means alot!

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

I feel like we're all on The Truman Show right now.

Are we being punk'd? Where is Ashton?

How did you even pass the psych eval?

Haha see people call me harsh lol I love the Truman show !

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

Just a quick question for the OP, why does your signature say you were sleeved 2/12/17?

32 minutes ago, Sullie06 said:

Just a quick question for the OP, why does your signature say you were sleeved 2/12/17?

I am assuming that she is from either Canada or the UK. She also gives her weight in kilograms. It is common for the date format to be day-month-year (dd-mm-yyyy)in those areas. It actually makes a lot more sense to have it that way. Here at work, I name my files with date stamps in yyyy-mm-dd format so that they sort properly.

So in this situation, her surgery date may be Dec 2nd 2017.

Edited by BigViffer
spelling

She makes her own rules! Haha

I am assuming that she is from either Canada or the UK. She also gives her weight in kilograms. It is common for the date format to be day-month-year (dd-mm-yyyy)in those areas. It actually makes a lot more sense to have it that way. Here at work, I name my files with date stamps in yyyy-mm-dd format so that they sort properly.
So in this situation, her surgery date may be Dec 2nd 2017.

I think you're far too rational for this particular thread [emoji2] [emoji12]

You can block dreamingsmall , I did for the same reasons. Basically it just hides her responses. PM me if you need help!