Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I also meant to say, as soon as I decided to have the surgery, I went back to the NUT, psychiatrist and therapist who all specialize in Eating Disorders. I used to have one, but I am sure eating such a small amount could bring back those feelings. So, now I am ready for them. I have an arsenal of kind and supportive people, who tell me like it is...The worst support system is the one who refuses to call you out on your stuff. That is what we are here for. We lift you up when you do well, and we call you out on your crap because we care. We don't want you to make the same mistakes we did, or others we knew made.

sw: 334
pre-op: 314
cw: 213

My issue was never being called out on it, as I have repeatedly stressed, my issue is how it is said by people and I’m not the only one with an issue with it.
Other women have been bullied off the forum and accused of lying. The majority of responses did call it out but they weren’t aggressive and rude which isn’t necessary, and I appreciated those ones.
It not as though I didn’t see my error.

Other topics on here women are saying they are struggling with others eating around them or want to lick meatloaf. So I broke and actually did it -
Maybe my post would help them not to make the same mistake or maybe people will just stop being honest on here or ask questions because of the response I got and other women have got that have just left the forum.

It has made me just want to leave the forum because of that behaviour towards myself and others. It’s just not ok.

Sleeved: 2/12/2017

SW: 209lbs/95kgs

lol, wait a minute... are you saying this is a matter of gender? Like there is a cabal of members singling out women and attacking them for the sole reason of being female and not doing something reckless?

lol, wait a minute... are you saying this is a matter of gender? Like there is a cabal of members singling out women and attacking them for the sole reason of being female and not doing something reckless?

TRIGGERED
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

1 minute ago, Michelle_Lynn said:

TRIGGERED

Sorry, according to my kids I am terminally uncool. I have no idea what that means.

Sorry, according to my kids I am terminally uncool. I have no idea what that means.

Haha when in doubt, Urban Dictionary...

1.) *popular and well known definition* triggered is when someone gets offended or gets their feelings hurt, often used in memes to describe feminist, or people with strong victimization. (the use of this word through social media is generally ableist.)

I shouldn't have even said it. I was being snarky and unhelpful. But I'm hungryyyyy [emoji23] [emoji23]

I am familiar with Urban Dictionary, but there is no way I am going there on my work computer!

I am familiar with Urban Dictionary, but there is no way I am going there on my work computer!

C'mon...live a little! Where's your sense of adventure? [emoji12]

popcorneatingemoji.jpg.da18b769fa0fc5efe7bd7efb6625783f.jpg

Are these low carb popcorn?

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

10 minutes ago, dreamingsmall said:

Are these low carb popcorn?

bahahahahaha! Just spewed at that one! ;) (OT: have you ever tried the Utz brand pork skins tossed with a little olive oil (or sprayed with it), then seasoned to your taste...we heart granulated garlic, paprika, cayenne, etc, and baked for about 10 minutes until crispy. They are the same size as popcorn and taste awesome! In fact, I need some for this thread right now! :D

I mean since this threads about popcorn now. Has anyone had popped Sorghum and is that even compatible as a post WLS snack? I just remember reading about it a while ago and this thread made me think of it.

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO NEGATIVE???

Hahaha it's the way I was born hahah