Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I literally laughed out loud at that!

I'm told my humour is not so bad when I choose to indulge. Lol

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

bahahahahaha! Just spewed at that one! [emoji6] (OT: have you ever tried the Utz brand pork skins tossed with a little olive oil (or sprayed with it), then seasoned to your taste...we heart granulated garlic, paprika, cayenne, etc, and baked for about 10 minutes until crispy. They are the same size as popcorn and taste awesome! In fact, I need some for this thread right now! [emoji3]

I haven't sounds yum ! It's my birthday next week and I don't want birthday cake and my mum told me I'm getting all my favourites that involves jalepeno Pork rinds and beef . I'm so simple these days haha

Just now, dreamingsmall said:

I haven't sounds yum ! It's my birthday next week and I don't want birthday cake and my mum told me I'm getting all my favourites that involves jalepeno Pork rinds and beef . I'm so simple these days haha

ha! LURVE!

ha! LURVE!

I'm going to disappear now before the op comes back to shout. I think she likes shouting.

I'm going to disappear now before the op comes back to shout. I think she likes shouting.

I think you’re a real b***h for real. Go argue with some more people on other posts. It’s so funny watching people get upset by you in every single post. It’s clear this forum is all you have in your life.

Sleeved: 2/12/2017

SW: 209lbs/95kgs

Amazing how dreamingsmall has got into arguments on so many posts but still thinks it’s always the OP or someone else to blame.

And no, for those a bit slow, that’s not a gendered issue, most have just happened to leave because of her, some even this week.

I don’t know why she even posts when she just wants to start fights? She’s no help.

@YummyMummy303 Would you mind telling us your age please? I want to reply to this thread and it would help to understand to whom am I speaking?

TIA!

Old enough to realise I’m being baited into a petty and immature argument than anything supportive like I was here for.

Anyone trying to defend all of your behaviour need to read your posts and better yet, all of the past ones by dreamingsmall. Keep dreaming, I’m on another forum that doesn’t get rude like the people on here. Surgery won’t fix your shitty and ugly personalities, maybe you could get some of the nastiness sucked out of your hearts next time too? Goodbye.

And also, when someone shares that their close friend was just diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma but rather than show any consideration want to start fighting with me - that’s just evil. You’re disgusting people and always will be.

@YummyMummy303 I really was trying to frame a perspective and not trying to be shitty. :(

For instance, I'm 55 years old. I grew up in an era when it was ok to spank. As an example, if I was a 2 year that grabbed my mom's scissors and started running through the house with them in my chubby little paws, my mama woulda tore after me hell for leather screeching at me at the top of her lungs to "stop this instant!" When or if she got to me, she swoop in and tear the scissors from my hand, and land a swat or two on my fanny just to make sure she got my attention. Then she would tell me, "Bad! Bad!!! Bad! You do NOT get to run with scissors!" At which point I would start bawling and be extra defiant and in a high dudgeon that Mommy yelled at me and tore that which I wanted from my grip!

But, it didn't mean that Mommy didn't care. She reacted as she did BECAUSE she cared and because she was very fearful for my safety. And she wanted to be especially sure that I learned the lesson the first time, because of how dangerous it is to run with scissors! To that point, when I was 20-something I called Mom up cuz I hadn't heard from her and said guess what? I told her I was bored and had just run through my house with scissors and was planning on eating a couple of Cookies before dinner...we both laughed at my absurdity.

So I think there are some posts/threads that are so scary that those of us predisposed to scream first and ask questions later, get our adrenaline pumping and respond with that in mind. I don't think people are saying, "Jane, you ignorant ****..." But I do think they are saying, "Warning! Will Robinson! Danger!!!! DANGERRRRRR!!!!!"

I just found myself responding to that level of alarm on another post about someone quitting psych meds and not taking them all of a sudden after surgery...it scared the crap outta me for them! So I responded sharply.

I posted my silly icon, not to be mean or rude, or judgemental...I was trying to throw in a little clownish diversion to be silly...sorry.

I think in general, generations who came after mine, are not used to spankings or pops. They are used to parental reasoning, bargaining, and time outs...and they are used to participation trophies and self-esteem boosting talks...

I miss the old days. I'm old. Crotchety. And value the lesson of a good pop now or then...

Hope you heal well.

Edited: Sorry to hear about your friend. I missed that part. And clearly, it wouldn't matter about them at all, if you ruptured a suture and bled out in 4 minutes after eating your slice of pizza. There were no extenuating circumstances that Mom woulda listened to about why I needed to run with scissors.

Edited by FluffyChix

[mention=330092]YummyMummy303[/mention] I really was trying to frame a perspective and not trying to be shitty. [emoji20]
For instance, I'm 55 years old. I grew up in an era when it was ok to spank. As an example, if I was a 2 year that grabbed my mom's scissors and started running through the house with them in my chubby little paws, my mama woulda tore after me hell for leather screeching at me at the top of her lungs to "stop this instant!" When or if she got to me, she swoop in and tear the scissors from my hand, and land a swat or two on my fanny just to make sure she got my attention. Then she would tell me, "Bad! Bad!!! Bad! You do NOT get to run with scissors!" At which point I would start bawling and be extra defiant and in a high dudgeon that Mommy yelled at me and tore that which I wanted from my grip!
But, it didn't mean that Mommy didn't care. She reacted as she did BECAUSE she cared and because she was very fearful for my safety. And she wanted to be especially sure that I learned the lesson the first time, because of how dangerous it is to run with scissors! To that point, when I was 20-something I called Mom up cuz I hadn't heard from her and said guess what? I told her I was bored and had just run through my house with scissors and was planning on eating a couple of Cookies before dinner...we both laughed at my absurdity.
So I think there are some posts/threads that are so scary that those of us predisposed to scream first and ask questions later, get our adrenaline pumping and respond with that in mind. I don't think people are saying, "Jane, you ignorant ****..." But I do think they are saying, "Warning! Will Robinson! Danger!!!! DANGERRRRRR!!!!!"
I just found myself responding to that level of alarm on another post about someone quitting psych meds and not taking them all of a sudden after surgery...it scared the crap outta me for them! So I responded sharply.
I posted my silly icon, not to be mean or rude, or judgemental...I was trying to throw in a little clownish diversion to be silly...sorry.
I think in general, generations who came after mine, are not used to spankings or pops. They are used to parental reasoning, bargaining, and time outs...and they are used to participation trophies and self-esteem boosting talks...
I miss the old days. I'm old. Crotchety. And value the lesson of a good pop now or then...
Hope you heal well.
Edited: Sorry to hear about your friend. I missed that part. And clearly, it wouldn't matter about them at all, if you ruptured a suture and bled out in 4 minutes after eating your slice of pizza. There were no extenuating circumstances that Mom woulda listened to about why I needed to run with scissors.

You really get me. I only speak from concern. Never to harm anyone. I'm younger but old fashioned by nature. I don't spank but I do time ins.. it's new I give the opportunity to sit out or sit on my lap while they sit out if they need physical touch to be supported. I can't respond to her as she sounds high. And overly dramatic so there is nothing I can say. I said one message. Other messages sounded worse than mine but she can't stop talking about me. I genuinely mean I hope she gets support before she pops her stitches. She calls that rude yet someone died from eating pizza a week post.. shame.

[mention=330092]YummyMummy303[/mention] I really was trying to frame a perspective and not trying to be shitty. [emoji20]
Hope you heal well.

Your last view sentences made me die.[emoji23]

Amazing how dreamingsmall has got into arguments on so many posts but still thinks it’s always the OP or someone else to blame.

And no, for those a bit slow, that’s not a gendered issue, most have just happened to leave because of her, some even this week.

I don’t know why she even posts when she just wants to start fights? She’s no help.

Who's fighting. I'm eating popcorn.your the only one insulting ironically.

You don't seem psychologically stable to actually conversate with. Nevermind 'argue'. You blamed your pizza eating on someone who licked a meatloaf . You clearly have an issue taking responsibility. But good luck. You can shout all you like at anyone being real with you. Have as much pizza as you like. It's not about you. It's about other people who read this and think it's okay.

You really get me. I only speak from concern. Never to harm anyone. I'm younger but old fashioned by nature. I don't spank but I do time ins.. it's new I give the opportunity to sit out or sit on my lap while they sit out if they need physical touch to be supported. I can't respond to her as she sounds high. And overly dramatic so there is nothing I can say. I said one message. Other messages sounded worse than mine but she can't stop talking about me. I genuinely mean I hope she gets support before she pops her stitches. She calls that rude yet someone died from eating pizza a week post.. shame.

[/

I’m upset mostly with you because you do it to people I’m very single post! It obviously doesn’t help people - and it’s uncalled for. YOU are dramatic and offensive like just saying I sound high and trying to invalidate it. Yet you don’t think there’s a problem. You called a women a liar that came on asking for advice on why she was putting on weight a few days ago, and she too left the forum because of you - but you deny you have an issue and people have one with you?

Keep it up dreamingsmall, I’m sure eventually people will get pissed off enough with you for you to actually look at yourself.