Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

She left the forum. Did she tell you that lol here is were no one can take you seriously. I called no one a lier. I told them to gain 20lbs eating 500 Cal's a day they need to seek medical attention. I honestly feel sorry for you .. if you are not trolling. Then I feel bad for you.

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

You ate a pizza at one week post. All I said is I hope you get help before things are unrepairable I can't see what's rude about that. It's shocking to see someone in your situation. I won't respond you further. But I will respond to others on this thread. Good day.

She left the forum. Did she tell you that lol here is were no one can take you seriously. I called no one a lier. I told them to gain 20lbs eating 500 Cal's a day they need to seek medical attention. I honestly feel sorry for you .. if you are not trolling. Then I feel bad for you.

She said that - or didn’t you bother to actually read what she wrote either??? She not the only one either. Wake up!

Sleeved: 2/12/2017

SW: 209lbs/95kgs

She said that - or didn’t you bother to actually read what she wrote either??? She not the only one either. Wake up!

You ate a pizza a week post and I'm the one that needs to wake up lol. Maybe you should be called dreaming. Lol bye

You ate a pizza a week post and I'm the one that needs to wake up lol. Maybe you should be called dreaming. Lol bye

It’s not just the pizza - like I’ve repeatedly said! It has been every single post big or small you come on aggressive, rude and condescending. You insinuated she was lying for only eating 500cals, other threads you’ve responded on - you are rude every single time when it’s completely unnecessary and rude. Maybe some like your ‘tough love’ I don’t see any love in it, and I know many don’t either. Good luck with that but truly, this forum is not worth dealing with someone like you.

It’s not just the pizza - like I’ve repeatedly said! It has been every single post big or small you come on aggressive, rude and condescending. You insinuated she was lying for only eating 500cals, other threads you’ve responded on - you are rude every single time when it’s completely unnecessary and rude. Maybe some like your ‘tough love’ I don’t see any love in it, and I know many don’t either. Good luck with that but truly, this forum is not worth dealing with someone like you.

Hmm every single post huh ? Who's being dramatic. If you search the post I've done over the last few days you can see the support I have been offering and has been appreciated nothing tough about it. But when someone is risking death. I have to be honest about it. I understand your new post op so over emotional but there is no need to tell lies. No one joins here to argue. I made my post. I left. I ignored your insult post towards me. And replied light to another poster. You are the only one who is angry. I have no time to be angry with strangers. Think logically. What is offensive about hoping you get therapy before it's to late. This is getting silly.

I didn't insinuate anything . That is your negitive perception.

Hmm every single post huh ? Who's being dramatic. If you search the post I've done over the last few days you can see the support I have been offering and has been appreciated nothing tough about it. But when someone is risking death. I have to be honest about it. I understand your new post op so over emotional but there is no need to tell lies. No one joins here to argue. I made my post. I left. I ignored your insult post towards me. And replied light to another poster. You are the only one who is angry. I have no time to be angry with strangers. Think logically. What is offensive about hoping you get therapy before it's to late. This is getting silly.

Every single post I’ve seen you have been and upset people. But keep telling yourself whatever to feel better about you. Maybe you’ll be more aware of it now and you know what’s up. Someone had to tell you.

Every single post I’ve seen you have been and upset people. But keep telling yourself whatever to feel better about you. Maybe you’ll be more aware of it now and you know what’s up. Someone had to tell you.

Lol someone had to tell me ? Can you hear yourself lol. Someone needed to speak a voice in your ear not to try and kill yourself with piZZA.hope you don't have kids as that's so selfish to risk your life like this. Keep talking. Alot of people have given you a reality check on this post. Sure you think there wrong. Lol bye

And yet AGAIN, you are ignoring what I have repeatedly said and obfuscating - it is frustrating. I have said so many times it’s not what is said it’s how you say it. My God, my four year old is able to communicate better.

This is pathetic. Goodbye.

Good lord..Y'all keep saying bye , but no one's leaving.

Lol someone had to tell me ? Can you hear yourself lol. Someone needed to speak a voice in your ear not to try and kill yourself with piZZA.hope you don't have kids as that's so selfish to risk your life like this. Keep talking. Alot of people have given you a reality check on this post. Sure you think there wrong. Lol bye

Stop trying to some higher ground - you were morbidly obese and put yourself through this dangerous procedure to save your life - now you treat everyone on here with questions or make mistakes with contempt? What a hypocrite!!!

Get real. You’re no better than anyone on here and if you were perfect you would never have needed the surgery. Get lost fool.

Good lord..Y'all keep saying bye , but no one's leaving.

You miss understood. I'm not leaving. :) Rather trying to end a boring convo that's going round in circles. But enjoying the people on the thread :)3

One of these days, we are going to have to create a thread with the most entertaining arguments. That way we can binge on them while in jury duty or in an airport with a layover, etc. We can just add the title so that it is searchable. I ought to be ashamed of loving to read these things. I can't help it though. I grew up watching Jerry Springer, Ricky Lake and Maury.

Good stuff!