Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Free Soup packs & smoothie packs to good home!

I am 7 months post op and have some leftover supplies from my liquid phase and I would rather not throw them out as they are still good and unopened. I'd like these to go to someone who is already surgery approved and prepping for their post-op recovery and could use these for their liquid phase. I know how expensive it can be to prep for your Protein needs post-op and would like to help out someone else who could use these items. This is what I have to offer:

13 packets of bariatric pal chicken bouillon packets.

2 packets of vanilla Unjury protein packets

2 packets of chocolate unjury protein packets

2 packets of strawberry unjury protein packets

2 packets of unflavored unjury protein packets

5 packets of chicken Soup unjury protein packets

Like I said everything is unopened and is free. I will ship for free in the U.S. to the 48 contiguous states.

20170902_162130.jpg

20170902_161827.jpg

20170902_161837.jpg

I'm just over a week out, but if you can find no takers, let me know. Thanks in advance!

18 minutes ago, BunneyGirl said:

I'm just over a week out, but if you can find no takers, let me know. Thanks in advance!

Good luck on your journey! I recently went clothes shopping because nothing fit anymore. Non-scale victories along the way are great motivators and I wish the same success for you!

37 minutes ago, Slightly86 said:

I am 7 months post op and have some leftover supplies from my liquid phase and I would rather not throw them out as they are still good and unopened. I'd like these to go to someone who is already surgery approved and prepping for their post-op recovery and could use these for their liquid phase. I know how expensive it can be to prep for your Protein needs post-op and would like to help out someone else who could use these items. This is what I have to offer:

2 packets of vanilla unjury Protein packets

2 packets of chocolate Unjury protein packets

Like I said everything is unopened and is free. I will ship for free in the U.S. to the 48 contiguous states.

20170902_162130.jpg

20170902_161827.jpg

20170902_161837.jpg

@Slightly86, Hello Ms. Lady I'm on my 4-day Post-op I will love any type of help you are offering and I greatly appreciate it if you pick me. My info - Yonnis Dixon 931 McKinley Ave Toledo.Ohio 43605

The items have been claimed. Thanks for your responses. Happy I could help out!

How did the shakes and Soup taste? Any good?

7 minutes ago, Tat19808 said:

How did the shakes and Soup taste? Any good?

The Bariatric Pal Buillon was okay. The Best was the Unjury chicken flavor. It was nice to have a savory Protein rich alternative to the sweet Protein Shakes. I highly recommend the Unjury chicken flavor to anyone who is prepping for post-op recovery and their liquid phase. You will get tired of sweet, chocolate, banana, strawberry, vanilla protein shakes. The chicken flavor was a life saver. the unflavored packets from unjury were good too because I could add it to other liquid Soups canned or purred soups to up the protein content of it.

The unjury chicken Soup flavor taste exactly like top ramen chicken soup. it was good.

Edited by Slightly86

Sounds good thank you. Will order some tonight. I'm not a big fan of shakes in the first place, so appreciate this recommendation

20170902_162130.thumb.jpg.e695e0b1aa4bbb7b21e9528bf4bfe6b6.jpg
20170902_161827.thumb.jpg.f0ada3ff4922869cb05361372e19c26a.jpg
20170902_161837.thumb.jpg.f2362a58baced76056085547325f9ed0.jpg

I'm pre op right now but I'm finding it pretty overwhelming at the price of the Vitamins, Soups, proteins etc. especially the savory unjury products soups. I would appreciate it so much!

Penny Graham

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using BariatricPal mobile app

I'd love them. I have trouble with pain when eating and sometimes they are the only thing that get m through.

Sent from my Pixel using BariatricPal mobile app

where did you or the unjury soup from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using BariatricPal mobile app

I am about to have surgery and would very much appreciate them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app