Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Valets of Bariactric Pal are the Best

I have to give a shout out to the valets working for Bariactric Pal MX. Today Juan took us to a great seafood restaurant that served shrimp broth. Well I don't eat shellfish and he had no way of knowing that. I was really ok with it because I wasn't even hungry and I told him I would just get some broth at the hotel.

Well a few hours later he calls me and says he is out and would pick me up some French onion broth from Caesars because he knew how much I liked it and he felt bad that i didn't like the shrimp broth. Now that is someone who truly cares about taking care of their patients. I have had such a great experience here and I want to let anyone know if they are still thinking about using Bariactric Pal, just do it, you won't be disappointed.

Edited by Apple1

I am already excited and anxious for July 3rd to get here. You've reaffirmed my research and finally my gut instinct to go with Dr. Illan and everyone at Bariatric Pal MX!!!

I hope you are recovering well. 😊

Juan is amazing! I didn't really catch the names from the guys at the hospital (problem of being discombobulated from surgery), but they are equally good!

2 hours ago, Berry78 said:

Juan is amazing! I didn't really catch the names from the guys at the hospital (problem of being discombobulated from surgery), but they are equally good!

Yes, I agree. Every time I came out of my room to walk if my husband wasn't with me they were right by my side walking with me. I never had to worry about anything.

My husband and I were so impressed with Juan and the other valets (I have a hard time with names and after surgery it was impossibe!) I so wish I could remember the other valets name because he was equally amazing!

I also have to mention Robert, though. Robert drove us to and from the airport and I really enjoyed hanging out with him. On our way home, we had some time to kill, so he actually hung out with us on the aircraft carrier that is docked in San Diego, now a museum. Most drivers would just wait in the car on their phone but he was so friendly and personable.

I will never forget the kindness I recieved...I never felt like just a number to anyone. I would do it all again.

Sent from my SM-G900T using BariatricPal mobile app

@JenSev totally agree! My experience was similar! The valets were awesome!!!

I wasn't sure I'd get approved through insurance and had already decided I was going with them if I didn't. This is so great to read. I'm glad I got to have it close to home but I will defend this route to anyone who asks. My family seemed horrified that i was willing to do this. Why? They aren't some third world country and appear to do wonderful high quality work. I have heard nothing but good things about the doc and the staff.