Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Thanx all you lovely girlies asking about my stupid problems, and also a thank you about baby's nursery.

Firstly the consultant examined me (UGH!!!) he says I have an Impaction (as I thought, cos you just know).

he says the only way to get rid of this is to do it manually umm-1.gif

They do by putting you 'out' and taking you to the theatre, but he assures me it only takes about 5/10 minutes

Meanwhile he gave me a prescription for enimas and senokots.

I have to take 6 sennas over a 6 hour period, and use the enima. Then tomorrow use the enima again.toilet-1.gif

I cant eat or drink after 12noon tomorrow and have to go back to the Spire at 5pm when he has his clinic.

If its worked Hallelulia!! if it hasnt then he will do the removal in theatreWhat_the.gif

he said if I had waited any longer my colon could have ruptured and that I would have been in Intensive care.

So be warned dudes, dont let this happen to you. He wants to examin my colon to ensure its not damaged 2rm429c.jpg

Hi Freckles, glad you're getting things sorted and will keep my fingers crossed you won't be going 'to the theatre' tomorrow where your colon will have the starring role! Will be thinking about you, report back when you can, hopefully feeling a lot lighter for the experience, whichever option proves to be the remedy. Take care, love Bigsis xx

hi carriejess

good to see your back dating again,lifes to short to dwell on things.I know what you mean about talking while your eating. I was at a silver wedding on saturday night and it was a 3 course meal so i kept gabbing,everybody at the table was telling me to shut up and just eat.I ate half a plate of Soup then half a chicken breast then had to go to the toilet to be sick then came back out and ate the sweet i felt i was being rushed and put under presure to keep up with everyone else.I kept up with them when it came to the vodca. i really suffered all day yesterday for being so bloody greedy.it was a great night so it was worth it.

beeboo x

hi freckles

good to hear your ok,did the dr say what caused you to get so bunged up.i have always suffered with contipation but not to the same extent as you(it's not nice).well at least your going to get it sorted out now.be well.

beeboo x

Hey guys where's Gary gone, does anyone know, we have'nt heard much from him since Belgium

YEAH !

I've just been for my 1st fill with Wendy this morning, I was really worried she wouldn't do it due to swallowing saga. She said to try Proteins drinks, alot of you have mentioned these so I'll get some today. I got 3ml put in, Wendy is very confident at what she does, which is what I needed, as I wasn't sure what to expect. The scales she uses are awesome they breakdown ur weight - Fat, muscle,blood etc.

Thanx dudes for your well wishes, well the pills etc, didnt shift it, so am bracing myself for the dropout now.

I just hope it doesnt hurt too much as my poor bum is in tatters after last nights shenanikins (pills and enima) I mean.

I have never suffered from Constipation, so he thinks it was cos of poor diet and not enough liquid, and maybe not enough exercise, which we all know anyway.

Yes, where is Garry gone, I hope he's ok.

Well the clock is ticking and I have to leave shortly, hope to be 10lbs thinner when I get back home. (some hope)

Freckles i do hope everything goes well for you, it is something that has to be sorted x

Mmm i found them drinks from tesco.. i hope they are the right one's, i havnt tried them yet.. im going away fri till mon so they will be handy to take with me x

Hello, I am new to the forum.

This afternoon and I will be wiring the deposit to Frederik and my surgery will be scheduled for September 23, 2009. I am both excited and nervous.

Thank you all for the information you have shared on this thread. It has been quite useful

Any words of wisdom or encouragment are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Good for you Chapamar its really exciting when you made that first but most important step, keep in touch with us on your journey, any questions or just last minute jitters just share them with us welcome xxxmmmxxx

Hey guys, sorry not checked in for a while. Bloomin school holidays eh!! Im shattered, be glad when the lads go back to school. Good for the waistline tho in terms of running about after 'em! lol

Wish me luck - i get weighed tomorrow and am kinda thinking that ive lost a bit of chunk. Ive been on the low fat diet for 2 weeks now and its just 2 weeks today til my banding, so im prepped and eager to get it done.

Fingers crossed you get sorted freckles, reading back you've had an awful time sweetheart XXX

Welcome to the forum chapamar, well done on booking your op.. you really couldnt be in better hands as im sure every one on here will tell you, your date will come round really quick x

Looking good gary on your new pic... how are you doing after your repair x

Goodluck on your weigh in bev x

Hope everything goes well for you freckles, i am thinking of you x

Welcome to the forum chapamar, well done on booking your op.. you really couldnt be in better hands as im sure every one on here will tell you, your date will come round really quick x

Looking good gary on your new pic... how are you doing after your repair x

Goodluck on your weigh in bev x

Hope everything goes well for you freckles, i am thinking of you x

Hi Wishfull hope you re well, i am good healing really well and no swelling like before, not really had any pain as it was only one opening,got a fill booked for the 3rd so fingers crossed.

The forum seems quiet is that the way its been????

gx

Garry so glad you're ok, loving the new piccy btw.

Thanx to all of you for your good wishes. I dont want to bore you with all the details, but the surgeon decide not to do the manual removal as it was softer and he made me stay upstairs in a hospital room and more enimas were administered.

They nearly got rid of all of it, so he let me home at 10pm last night.

However I have to go back in for a Colonoscopy as he is concerned that I had a lot of blood inside, and he wants to know where thats coming from.

I cant do anything by halves duh!!!

Btw he told me the best thing to take when the diet is not so good, is Fibergel, every day.

For the first few days you are liable to suffer from bloating and flatulence 2rm429c.jpg...nothing new there is there 244xqqb.jpg

A big

welcomebear.gif

to all the newbies, enjoy your time here xxx

Thank you for the welcome. I would like to ask a question, please. Feel free to redirect me as I know you all must get tired of answering these for all the new people.

However, since I will be traveling from the US, I am a little concerned about my clear liquid diet post surgery. I was thinking of gathering some incidentals to keep in my bag and came up with packets for chicken or beef broth.

Since I'm not familiar with the juices/drinks in Belgium or the UK (Which is where I will the week following), what type of drinks would you recommend?

Thank you SO much.