Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

I'm back to work today, still feeling sore around the port area when bending or twisting.

I'm a bit concerned about the quantity i am able to eat, by the weekend im sure i could of eaten a full roast dinner, i'm trying really hard to stick to a low cal diet but finding it more and more difficult. Is this normal or am i just a gutsy madam.

I know that frederick was visiting bristol and cardiff today for premises so the news from sparky that he has appointments in bristol on the 20th is great news.

Thats me back after been banded by dr chris.My god i was sore the first day did not expect the pain .Back home sunday after been done on friday but had a good night sleep last night so back to work tomorrow feeling a lot better now.So hopefully joining yous on the loseing side.

It still hurts a little when bending down .But the gurgeling in my belly is the worse is this the gas that every body talks about?.I do not need to do any lifting in my job so i should be ok.

hiya

Ive been back nearly a month and now im starting to eat loads more ive lost 20lb but wouldnt be surprsed if i stay at that weight loss, deperate for a fill!! Contact julie mackintosh on 07872963503 for fills at Bristol. I'm hope enough people go there cause Im desperate for a fill and couldnt cope with them cancelling!

Well done naomi!! ive been banded just over a week now and although not got a great appetite ive got absolutely sick of Soup and smoothies! is it ok to introduce soft food, contradicting advice?? any answers/advice??

hiya sparky1 sorry not been able to get on computer this week how you getting on i get what you mean about the soup you will be sick of mushies to i started on mine after 2 weeks but had to go back to the soup for couple of days as had my first fill on thursday with the lovely frederik in london not feeling any different though but booked in for next fill end of november than gonna wait till after christmas for another one dont want to be to restricted on xmas day ha

hiya angie how are you hope everything going well had my fill on thursday dont feel any different though did you? but fredeik did say that it wouldnt till i had a couple more, there was a girl there and she was a size 8 and year and half ago she was a size 20 i was shocked she looked amazing could never imagine being that tiny, but frederik was pleased with my weight loss lost 21lb so far at about 2lb a week at the mo but did have bout 2 weeks stuck at same weight very fustrating, hope to hear from you soon x

Hey I like your motto lol slower loss less sag lol :thumbup:Im still suffering from wind as well but it is getting less often, Im drinking lots of apple juice and Water which seems to help a bit. Oooo lucky you getting your first fill on the 13th, im not able to have mine until the 27th Nov. I have started having the porridge in the mornings and that helps keep the hunger demons away till about 11.30, and I have discovered Tescos Dutch crispbakes and their light cheese triangles. I am also now having mashed vegs and stewed steak in gravy - yum im getting stirings from those little demons again lol What got me yesterday was king prawns, not good for me, maybe if I had eaten them slowly and not had one after the other they wouldnt of given me soooooo much pain lol

hiya im havin my second fill on 27th november in london is that where you are going?

Ive just noticed you are from newport jojo not too far from me!

where are you living sparky?

I have just booked an appointment for the 20th at 11.30 the lady didnt say anything about having to cancel if not enough people, so hopefully she has had other appointments also.

I havn't weighed cos i will get obsessed, weighing day and night so i have chucked the scales.< /p>

Just had two slices of toast with banana on top, willpower not my strong point so i'm desperate for this fill.

My friend who was also banded the saame time as me has lost over a stone and says she doesn't need a fill yet cos she still not eating that much, i feel and eat the same now as i did before i was banded, getting seriously worried its not going to work for me.

Hi Guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to book direct with Dr. Bruyne. I've been in contact with a woman named Bridget at Professional Beauty, but unfortunately she doesn't seem too keen to be helpful with giving out any information and hasn't replied to my last email. It is such a big amount of money I want to be absolutely certain that it's the right procedure to have so am thinking booking directly would offer more assurance. Any thoughts on this anyone????

Cheers Kay

Hi,

I,ve just returned from brussels last weekend, Dr chris gave us a pack with all types of info and in there was an offer for 4000 euros which includes

gastricband

6 taxi trips between airport, hotel,consultation and hospital

3 nights in a hotel (3star) for 2 people (you 2 nights your companion 3 nights)

visit to your hotel from your personal coach

1 night in hospital

also they are offering similar package only 5 star hotel for4500 euros

this is all direct to DR Chris

if you are interested e-mail frederick.serneels@ecfs.be

hiya

Im about 30 mins drive from newport, not far from merthyr tydfil. Dont worry about eating too much at the moment remember the band needs to be filled. There are some lucky ones who never need a fill!! Ive noticed that i need to think about eating slowly and chew properly, if eat quick or i suffer unbelieveably (never again)!! but if i think about what im eating and eat really slow i can eat loads, a lot more than a bloody tea plate full!! Cant wait for a fill, but i know its early days and trying to be patient and positive, we will all be size 8 this time next yr! :thumbup:.