Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Good luck suefee. Westie will that be 4 weeks since you had your op when you get your first fill on the 18th? Tee bird I can imagine its hard after having the band fitted and having no restriction, How long do you reckon the restriction wears off after operation. I know everyone is different but just a rough guide ie. do you think you could eat everything that you could before?

gillian, thanks for that, thats what it feels like its as if my stomach is pushing upwards to my band, so think i will take ur advise. I dont feel unwell or anything, sure it will do no harm with the weightloss anyway.

gx

Garry are you ok now? I havent read any posts since you posted that one.

My surgeon recommended Diclofenac anti-inflammatory if you are over-filled, or indeed if you think your tum may be inflamed. They do make them in suppositry form, I'm sure your Mum will know about them, her being a nurse.

I got them on prescription from my GP, as I said i couldnt swallow them in tablet form.

I have 'taken' them a few times and they did ease off the horrid feeling.

Sorry not been around too much, have been scrouring the web for cheap flights to see my baby in Austrailia.

Takes forever. I have to do it as cheap as pos, but still want to see a lot of the far east.

Booked with BA for 31st October to Hong Kong for £397.

So am on my way, something to keep me focused.

by the way I smoked on Saturday night, when my mate was staying over. We sat outsude drinking wine, in the sunshine, I made a lovely curry and couldnt eat any, so had a few fags instead duh!!:party:

However am now back on track,I have excellent restriction so hopefully the weight loss will continue.:thumbup:

We'll be thinking of you Suefee!!!!

Tanya, you poor girl, I hope your nose isnt damaged.Well done on your surgery, you were brave.

Sammy what a bummer, did you pay for the hotel in advance?

Your flights are ok arent they?

I hope you get something sorted soon chick.

I still having trouble with fizzy drinks and food in general.

I managed a few king prawns today...yummy.

let us know how you get on Sammy.

Well ladies and gaz well this is it I'm off 2morrow:thumbup: my flights at 11.30am and i cant wait, still got the flutters in my tum but its all good to go. I'm going to see my grandson this afternoon hes 1 today so I'm going for a few cuddles and kisses:tt2: I was up this morning at 4 .30am going over every think I don't want to 4get anything I should be at the hotel at a round 2pm well I will sign off now and I will talk to you all when I get back xxsuefeexx :party:

suefee

you will be just dandy, best of luck not that you need it speak look forward to hearing from you at end of week.

take it easy.

gx

Garry are you ok now? I havent read any posts since you posted that one.

My surgeon recommended Diclofenac anti-inflammatory if you are over-filled, or indeed if you think your tum may be inflamed. They do make them in suppositry form, I'm sure your Mum will know about them, her being a nurse.

I got them on prescription from my GP, as I said i couldnt swallow them in tablet form.

I have 'taken' them a few times and they did ease off the horrid feeling.

Sorry not been around too much, have been scrouring the web for cheap flights to see my baby in Austrailia.

Takes forever. I have to do it as cheap as pos, but still want to see a lot of the far east.

Booked with BA for 31st October to Hong Kong for £397.

So am on my way, something to keep me focused.

by the way I smoked on Saturday night, when my mate was staying over. We sat outsude drinking wine, in the sunshine, I made a lovely curry and couldnt eat any, so had a few fags instead duh!!:party:

However am now back on track,I have excellent restriction so hopefully the weight loss will continue.:thumbup:

hi freckles, thanks for the concern, i am better it had eased of a good bit, still a little when i over eat so i just try not to over eat, i right. I enjoyed my weekend and managed to top up my tan quite considerably. These pink speedo thongs are murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha oh dont i am even giving myself the dry boak.

You will be looking forward to going down under, did you try emirated i found them good, or i believe singapor are also good.

gxxx

All the best suefee, I will be thinking about you, looking forward to hearing about your experience.

Hi all!

My god isn't this weather gorgeous! Spent all weekend at the beach!!!

Got sunburn on mu back and shoulders!! OWWWWW!

Well I'm finding this band weird!!! I'm not sure what restriction is but today i managed 3 mouthfuls of Pasta salad and 1/4 muller rice and 1/3 fish pie ready meal!!!! I find i'm full really quickly! Is that restriction???? Or is it just normal?

I also want to try fizzy but really scared??? I do miss it especially for my vodka!

Hi all!

My god isn't this weather gorgeous! Spent all weekend at the beach!!!

Got sunburn on mu back and shoulders!! OWWWWW!

Well I'm finding this band weird!!! I'm not sure what restriction is but today i managed 3 mouthfuls of Pasta salad and 1/4 muller rice and 1/3 fish pie ready meal!!!! I find i'm full really quickly! Is that restriction???? Or is it just normal?

I also want to try fizzy but really scared??? I do miss it especially for my vodka!

Thats great odge and you havent had any fills yet!! The weather is fantastic and can you believe it Gary out with his pink speedos.:party:

Hi all just to let yous know there is a program on itv at 9pm tonight called supersize teens about weight loss surgery for children.

Hi all just to let yous know there is a program on itv at 9pm tonight called supersize teens about weight loss surgery for children.

Yes thanks for reminding me. One girl gets a gastric bypass and the other gets a band. I hear one of them is only 13years old. I am definately watching this

Suefee, good luck, can't wait to hear about your positive experience!!!! :thumbup:

Odge, Im heading to my GP this week to try and ask if they will do aftercare for me, im going to plead that I can't afford the fills, I actually can't!!

To everyone on here who has just been banded, please tell me more about how you felt after the op and the whole surgery experience, I can't know enough about it, and I'm still on the am i doing the right thing vibe at the moment, and having nightmares about dying during surgery, i've already mentioned this before but it isn't getting any better. I might be the woose that dosn't go through with it in the end. :party:

You are all very inspiring and i am going to continue reading all of your posts to try and sort me out.

Pen

x

Hi peeps, hope you all well and happy, I have not been on here 4 a good few days, I have beennso bsy with work etc. I know that I have got about 15 or more pages to read, cant wait to read all your great messages, I hope you are all well and happy xx:redface:

OMG just watching that programme bout weight loss surgery in kids that girl who had the band has to stay on tiny portions of mushy for 3months god now that would be hard work and i defo dont like sound of bypass but the surgery will change their lives and they are such beautiful girls its actually sad to watch but made me very excited about the lifes we all have ahead of us when this weight is off

OMG just watching that programme bout weight loss surgery in kids that girl who had the band has to stay on tiny portions of mushy for 3months god now that would be hard work and i defo dont like sound of bypass but the surgery will change their lives and they are such beautiful girls its actually sad to watch but made me very excited about the lifes we all have ahead of us when this weight is off

I'm watching it as well, it's made me very sad. But the girls look amazing, they were beautiful anyway, but they look fabulous. I wondered why the band op took 1 and half hours though.But it didn't look as bad as i thought. So, maybe it was worth watching, even the squemish bits! :( lol