Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

calling all December 19th sleevers

@@baileymedlin24,

I'm at 11AM, I too am nervous & excited. Also really tired because I haven't slept good in the past 3 days.

Kick butt, YES WE WILL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Hey @@cary2238,

I will be saying a little prayer for you and all 12/19/2016 sleevers!

Hey @@cary2238,

I will be saying a little prayer for you and all 12/19/2016 sleevers!

@@baileymedlin24,

I'm at 11AM, I too am nervous & excited. Also really tired because I haven't slept good in the past 3 days.

Kick butt, YES WE WILL!!!

Oh no! Well, hopefully you catch up on sleep these next few days! Mines at 9:30. So soon! Ahhhhh!

@@Purple lady,

I didn't get a call either. Hmmmm

I posted the same question to a local FB group and others had not gotten a call but still had their surgery. I guess it depends on the surgeon's practice. I was given the opportunity to ask questions during my pre-op testing.

Sent from my SM-T800 using the BariatricPal App

@@baileymedlin24,

I will be going in as you are coming out to recovery. I'm sure sleep will happen during & after surgery

I sure hope so. I wish you the best!

I go in at 9:30, but they told me surgery will be at 11:45am. I'm nervous. I don't know how I'll sleep tonight.

Haven't even packed anything yet, but from reading others posts I won't need much.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

im here! at the hospital, ready to get this over with. we can do this-best of luck. post when u can to let me know how things are going.

Sent from my iPhone

im here! at the hospital, ready to get this over with. we can do this-best of luck. post when u can to let me know how things are going.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm here!!!! Good luck!!!!

How's everyone doing? I've been home a couple of hours. I'm really tired, but can't seem to relax at all. I'm worrying about everything.

Had a scare during my surgery. Doctor said my bp was going crazy high then really low. At one point I was bleeding much more than usually because of a high bp. She actually hugged me this morning and said I scared her. So, now I'm scared and kinda wish I had stayed another night in the hospital.

Hope everyone else had a much more normal procedure.

How's everyone doing? I've been home a couple of hours. I'm really tired, but can't seem to relax at all. I'm worrying about everything.

Had a scare during my surgery. Doctor said my bp was going crazy high then really low. At one point I was bleeding much more than usually because of a high bp. She actually hugged me this morning and said I scared her. So, now I'm scared and kinda wish I had stayed another night in the hospital.

Hope everyone else had a much more normal procedure.

Glad you are doing better. I had a problem with both high BP and low saturation but it's the end of day 2 and I'm home relaxing. Can't wait for a night sleep where you are being woken up every 60-90 minutes. Hope it happens.

Just checking in on everyone. Had my surgery on 12/19/2016. Started out 266, after 3 day clear liquid I lost down to 255 on the day of surgery I was 260. It has been 72 hours later, and I am down 10lbs already. I'm not hurting in any of my incision sites, my pain is my soar throats from the intubation. But I have been gargling with salt and it's just now feeling better. Nervous about getting on the scale to see where I am. I have decided to only weigh in once a week.

QUESTION: is anyone having trouble getting all of this Fluid in each day? I am supposed to start drinking at 8AM AND FINISH BY 8PM, but I get so full and can't consume everything The said to drink on the meal sheet. Any advice???

post-308387-14823886943646_thumb.jpg

I haven't had the problem of not being able to drink, because I have been SO thirsty. Omg your throat hurts bad too? Mine is killing me!