Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3wks out tacos?

I love to cook. I haven't had my surgery yet but y'all might like this recipe. Ground turkey with taco seasoning, black Beans, refried beans, cheese, and I make a cilantro lime dressing with a little mayo and Greek yogurt. I'd eat a spoonful of each and mix it all together like a burrito bowl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using the BariatricPal App

This is exactly what I was looking for when I searched this post!! Thank you so much for the recipe!

As a "newbie" I expected to see lots of healthy alternative recipes and encouragement in this thread. Instead I found some trolls enjoying "middle school humor" at the original poster's expense. SMH

It's so nice to see that there are some helpful people on here. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm glad you like it! I love it. For the dressing you put a packet of ranch, mayo, and Greek yogurt in a food processor them add the tops of cilantro in it and blend. Add some lime juice too.

You also can use a ranch packet, avocados, and lime with mayo and Greek yogurt for a avacado/ranch dressing.

This...........just stoked my dining table boner !!!

You had me at avocado, lime and cilantro.

I could.....and have.........lived off such.

Just gotta add garlic, s&p, onion and tomatoes and it's a done deal.

Can we get back to talking about tacos?

I like tacos.

And it always circles back to @@Dub 's shamalama ding dong.

I need lessons in one liners, like where do you come up with this stuff! In my next life time one liners are on my agenda! I am laughing, and boy, do I need to laugh! If I said ding dongs, ding alings, lap dances I would be booted, lmbo!

I need lessons in one liners, like where do you come up with this stuff! In my next life time one liners are on my agenda! I am laughing, and boy, do I need to laugh! If I said ding dongs, ding alings, lap dances I would be booted, lmbo!

Booted ?

Hells no.

You'd be promoted.

I like tacos.

Trust & Believe that I'm all about the tacos.

You, too ????????

Much respect.

I've been looking for a woman who can balance her passions for tacos and sausage.

That's the women for me.

It does in my world, woman.........I'm a 7-day virgin and my birthday passed during that timeframe, too.

Yeah, buddy......right now......'round here...........it's all about my dong.

I like tacos.

I gotta tuna taco for you!!

And every time I serve them, the husband walks through the house cackling "Tuna on my plate, tuna on my date." Moron. :D

I don't even know how to respond to this.

I like tacos.

And every time I serve them, the husband walks through the house cackling "Tuna on my plate, tuna on my date." Moron. :D

Probably with the same blank stare I serve up to him while he does it.

I love to cook. I haven't had my surgery yet but y'all might like this recipe. Ground turkey with taco seasoning, black Beans, refried beans, cheese, and I make a cilantro lime dressing with a little mayo and Greek yogurt. I'd eat a spoonful of each and mix it all together like a burrito bowl.

This is exactly what I was looking for when I searched this post!! Thank you so much for the recipe!

As a "newbie" I expected to see lots of healthy alternative recipes and encouragement in this thread. Instead I found some trolls enjoying "middle school humor" at the original poster's expense. SMH

I'm glad you like it! I love it. For the dressing you put a packet of ranch, mayo, and Greek yogurt in a food processor them add the tops of cilantro in it and blend. Add some lime juice too.

You also can use a ranch packet, avocados, and lime with mayo and Greek yogurt for a avacado/ranch dressing.

Get a life really Dub. One or two tablespoons is not all that bad.

I like tacos.

I'm all about the tuna taco.

I'm hardwired for such.

I like tacos.

LMAO.

Judge not on any dudes response to being served the tuna tacos.

Weird reactions are the norm.

Get a life really Dub. One or two tablespoons is not all that bad.

I have a life.

It's one filled with inappropriate laughter and hyooge grins.

I was mirin' your recipe. Sorry.

Taco topic, again?

Lol.

To the OP, I woukd stick to retried Beans, some shredded cheese and a little sour cream if you are on the soft foods stage. Maybe it woukd worked for puréed too. One of the vets woukd be better equipped to sort out puréed from soft.

GET A LIFE, DUB! is going to be my new go-to scream phrase. It just *works*.

At three weeks I was still on liquids and mush. At 5 weeks, now, I was just permitted eggs and flaky fish. Doctors orders. No meat allowed yet. Is your doctor saying taco is ok at 3 weeks? Remember you have a staple line healing. Be careful.

Came home from a bar to find this. LMAO!! It's 1.08am for me right now and was out watching burlesk dancing at a shelter dog charity function, yes, at a bar.

@@Dub would be jealous, but unfortunately they ran out of all the good beer ????

Since I'm still pre-op and not on a a real diet yet, doesn't beer count as liquid diet though?!? ????????????

Nilla

Came home from a bar to find this. LMAO!! It's 1.08am for me right now and was out watching burlesk dancing at a shelter dog charity function, yes, at a bar.

@@Dub would be jealous, but unfortunately they ran out of all the good beer

Since I'm still pre-op and not on a a real diet yet, doesn't beer count as liquid diet though?!?

Nilla

Nilla,

I wouldn't know............the only beer that I've bought since June '15 was used for chili and such.

I dropped it from my menu.........hard to imagine had you known me prior to that date.

Cool function you attended.

My adult drink of choice is quality vodka or tequila mixed with something low cal.

I definitely look like a beer drinker..............yet I'm not.

I'll still tear up the insides of a taco !!!!!!!!