Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 days till plastics tiiiime!

@@sammy246 Thanks, sorry I haven't been on here in awhile. My surgeon was Dr. Carla Garrison of Garrison Plastic Suurgery in Springfiled, Mo.

@@bayougirlmrsc Lord, Just got back on here. It's been months! I'll have to take some later. It's dark now.

@@Elode Get your ass in gear damnit...... I don't hear from you anymore...

@@Elode - So good to see you on here! Have been thinking a lot about you lately because I had my LBL and arm lift last Thursday ( 13th). Recovery has actually been pretty good or at least much better than I anticipated! Really hope all is well with you!!

Still making it! Swelling isn't as bad now, scar is thin and hidden well! I bought a new pair of Levi's (at my goodwill) and some tops. No muffin top! It's weird but wonderful!!! Myself and a few of the other girls have a hay day on FB together posting outfits ect... If you're not creepy and want to be FB friends you can inbox me for my info. We don't talk about our surgeries. We just have fun!

Does insurance cover plastic surgery

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using the BariatricPal App

@@Daisee68 Oh wow congratulations!! So not bad but does it hurt? When do we get pictures? How long did it all take to do? So exciting!!

@@bayougirlmrsc I'm working too much!!!

@@Elode - It does hurt. I mean different kind of pain each day. Had severe itching but seem to have that controlled with Hydroxyzine. Swelling is pretty severe and painful. Dr called in Lasix for that. Only taken one dose and seems to have helped already a little. Hoping next pill will help more. My last help left this evening so I am finally alone which is good. Between the pain pills and constant TV and someone hovering constantly, I am ready to be alone. Hoping for a good nights sleep finally. No pics yet but will consider when things looks a bit better ????. Surgery took about 9 hours but then took 4 hours to get in a room. I was glad I was there for 2 nights but I barely remember even when I try. So weird!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using the BariatricPal App

@@Elode - It does hurt. I mean different kind of pain each day. Had severe itching but seem to have that controlled with Hydroxyzine. Swelling is pretty severe and painful. Dr called in Lasix for that. Only taken one dose and seems to have helped already a little. Hoping next pill will help more. My last help left this evening so I am finally alone which is good. Between the pain pills and constant TV and someone hovering constantly, I am ready to be alone. Hoping for a good nights sleep finally. No pics yet but will consider when things looks a bit better ????. Surgery took about 9 hours but then took 4 hours to get in a room. I was glad I was there for 2 nights but I barely remember even when I try. So weird!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using the BariatricPal App

Does insurance cover plastic surgery

how long do the muffin eggs keep? I'm thinking I could make those on sundays for the week instead of taking an egg to work everyday and making it in the microwave lol

They keep a while (I made them fir the week) and you can also freeze them.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using the BariatricPal App

@@kblanc - People have had varying degrees of success for getting plastics covered by insurance. I did not even try. I just paid out of pocket. It is worth the hassle for some but the requirements are pretty strict to getting it covered and then sometimes it is only a small portion of the surgery.

@@Daisee68 I hope you start feeling good soon! It can only get better! I'm having double jaw surgery soon. I'm scared to death to have all that work don't and my mouth wired shut for 2-6 weeks. I'm to sure how I'm going to manage it all. I just know it always gets better as the days pass. Im not going to freak out of weeks about it like I did my plastics, they weren't even bad. I'll just go into dumb lol!! It is nice to be on your own once you're able. I like to whiny and be a baby alone! I don't need any wintnesses!

@@kblanc I wouldn't count on it. It's almost impossible to get insurance approval for anything considered "cosmetic". You better have some serious "under fat roll" infections for them to even considerate it and even at that it would only be skin removal. Not a Tummy Tuck.

How much did you pay

Edited by kblanc